Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

"If Your Good In Bed We Would Get Married" Pastor Tells Member - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "If Your Good In Bed We Would Get Married" Pastor Tells Member (897 Views)

Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / 46year Old Married Pastor Turns 16year Old Orphan Into A Sex Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"If Your Good In Bed We Would Get Married" Pastor Tells Member by cyntomania70(f): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2016
It was during one of my holidays,so i came to spend it with my family in abuja . on one of the sundays , popsy decided i join him to his new found church ( woow) i was surprised , because popsy was not really a church person, as he thought some pastors are out there to decieve the ordinary members. i was happy for him so i got ready and left .

The church is located at Nyanya (i dont know if there are still in the same venue) was almost filled up that morning, but we were able to secure a space towards the alter, so we could have a better view. i was really not interested in all the praises that was rendered to the pastor as he mounted the alter , all i wanted was to hear the sermon . but it was more of a miracle service , all the same i enjoyed it.

when it was time to welcome the new members i stood up. its the pattern for all new members to shake hands with the pastor after service , which i stayed back for it. when it was my turn , the pastor first asked me "are you a virgin" ( wooow, i was shocked ) any way i did not lie, i told him no , because i felt why should i lie to a 'man of God' , after everything , we were told to come back during the compulsory evening service , which i attended as well .

The next day ,i was home when the pastor called me ( i was not surprised , popsy gave him my number ), he wanted me to come and pick up my dad's picture . so i quicky left for his office with an open mind.

we talked about school and other things . the next question i heard was " Are you good on bed " . honestly i was shocked , but did not show it . he went on to say that if am good on bed , we will get married . because he does not want any kind of person . i then asked him , what if i am not good in bed , he said its not possible because i look like someone who is very good in bed.

Even when i quoted the passage about sex to him, he said he knows all of it. he said a whole lot of thrash , i cant even say all. but i took my dad's picture and left .
i really did not tell anyone about it when i got home , i knew there will be very disappointed with the pastor .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Read more http://cyntomania..com.ng/2016/11/if-your-good-in-bed-we-would-get.html

Re: "If Your Good In Bed We Would Get Married" Pastor Tells Member by delishpot: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2016
What passage did she quote? Did the Bible say sex is not important?

(1) (Reply)

The Shocking Treatment Given To 15 Years Old Girl Caught Stealing (PHOTO) / Lebanese Man In Nigeria Allegedly Insults A Nigerian Lady / Breaking News: Happening In Aba, A Man Penis Disappears , Suspects Alms Beggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.