Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

K - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / K (875 Views)

Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) / Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) / Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K by Mickey7(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2017
Re: K by LAFO: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Your atm with your pin and login details are. Inside your phone, you didn't call your bank to freeze your account?

Keep opening threads
Re: K by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2017
what do you need help with if them don use everything buy recharge card
Re: K by Mickey7(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2017
LAFO:
Your atm with your pin and login details are. Inside your phone, you didn't call your bank to freeze your account?

Keep opening threads
ive now done that but i want the person caught
Re: K by hopyroll(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why reasonable thread like this that needs Nairalanders advice dont make front page and thread like Lagos state Governor official range rover beast makes it......

They are thousands of reasonable thread in diffrent section that needs to be move to front page to enliten people and keep them updated about what is going on in the country....only useless topics makes it

And if you talk, dem go ban u
Re: K by NnamdiN: 10:09am On Feb 22, 2017
a stupid thief stole my phone, didnt discard the sim and even called me soometimes just to hear my 'cute' voice. After much pleadings and threats to get the sim and m-card failed, she asked me to do my worst(I gladly did), I let her use the line for about 2months then I retrieved it(blocking her access to it). I started getting calls from people she gave the number to, set a trap for one of them, arrested that one and she took me(and the cops too) to the ugly thief's house. I just told the cops I want a destiny resetting slap before anything. You need to see the smile on my face when the officer slapped the living daylight outta her. I walked up to her and told her ''this is the beginning of my worst''. She spent a week in jail sha, no one could bail her, I let her go coz they told me she was with child and she was getting enough beatings in the cell. Just pray your thief is as stupid as mine and allow him use the number for a while.

2 Likes

Re: K by hedonistic: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
NnamdiN:
a stupid thief stole my phone, didnt discard the sim and even called me soometimes just to hear my 'cute' voice. After much pleadings and threats to get the sim and m-card failed, she asked me to do my worst(I gladly did), I let her use the line for about 2months then I retrieved it(blocking her access to it). I started getting calls from people she gave the number to, set a trap for one of them, arrested that one and she took me(and the cops too) to the ugly thief's house. I just told the cops I want a destiny resetting slap before anything. You need to see the smile on my face when the officer slapped the living daylight outta her. I walked up to her and told her ''this is the beginning of my worst''. She spent a week in jail sha, no one could bail her, I let her go coz they told me she was with child and she was getting enough beatings in the cell. Just pray your thief is as stupid as mine and allow him use the number for a while.

I'm sure you would have reacted differently if she was a beautiful thief with voluptuous body. I would have

I don't know why crooks are usually ugly.
Re: K by VeniJu: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
hopyroll:
Sometimes I wonder why reasonable thread like this that needs Nairalanders advice dont make front page and thread like Lagos state Governor official range rover beast makes it......

They are thousands of reasonable thread in diffrent section that needs to be move to front page to enliten people and keep them updated about what is going on in the country....only useless topics makes it

And if you talk, dem go ban u
Nairaland is dead & gone. To make FP now, just enta bush, kill snake. Go church, snap pics. Enta road, get details of cars. Or go instagram, screenshot post by some celebs. & ur visa to FP will b granted.
Re: K by NnamdiN: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
hedonistic:

I'm sure you would have reacted differently if she was a beautiful thief with voluptuous body. I would have

lol I don't think so o. She made me go to two different places to pick up the sim, whenever I got there she'd put off the phone and send a new location by text some days later. Beautiful thieves hardly settle for less, it was a small phone, the reason I needed just the sim and memory card.
Re: K by hopyroll(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
VeniJu:

Nairaland is dead & gone. To make FP now, just enta bush, kill snake. Go church, snap pics. Enta road, get details of cars. Or go instagram, screenshot post by some celebs. & ur visa to FP will b granted.

You' ve said it all
Re: K by mozele(m): 12:22am On Feb 23, 2017
hedonistic:

you don't know why crooks are usually ugly?

I'll tell you...

While you have a three-square meal with your choice of dish, this folk see just a square meal as a miracle. Sometimes the go hungry for days...

While you are in an air conditioned room(school or office), these folks are under the scorching sun looking out for their manna from heaven.

Sure enough you do sleep on comfortable matrasses. But when its night time, these guy have no other option than to retreat to their tiny hole where they sleep on flattened cartons or on the cold floor.

These guys you call crooks are also human beings just like you and I. The situation the find themselves in is what made them who they are now.

You don't expect some one who had been starving and suffering to look beautiful.

In short, if you really want to see theie true facial beauty and intelligence, take one of these crooks of their usual lifestyle.

1. Accomodate and feed him/her.

2. Provide the neccessary education he or she requires.

3. Show love and affection to him/her(this is what they lack most.)

within five years time, am sure if someone tells you that the person you adopted five years ago was a crook, you would never believe it.

(1) (Reply)

More Graphic Pictures From Yoruba And Hausa Clash Today. / Hunter Crushed To Death By The Elephant He Was Hunting / Omg!! 22yr Old Guy Unveiled 1hr 8mins Long Se*xt@pe With Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.