Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos (27188 Views)

Lionel Messi's New Look As He Resumes Training (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Loses His Temper After Messing Up In Training (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Police Official As Fan Invades Juventus Training(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by rapistomenka: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Better than saving for eternity hoping to buy Arsenal cool cool
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Olumaeme: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
He would have used the money to get those world class infrastructures here in Nigeria.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good of him
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by suzzyprima: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pls where are the youths? All I see are men with pot belly. Hope this is not a runaway mission.
Good luck sha!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by hoodmenconcept(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
morbeta:
Where are the youths, am seeing lady and gentlemen. Anyway good one Chief UBA you are doing great.

Thought im the only one seeing that...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by hoodmenconcept(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
suzzyprima:
Pls where are the youths? All I see are men with pot belly. Hope this is not a runaway mission.
Good luck sha!

Thought im the only one seeing that...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Call07034780891: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
FC Ifeanyi Uba is now the most sought-after team in Nigeria. Every footballer's dream right now is how to join FCIU!

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
I don't trust that Ubah guy, these guys should be very careful, they could be drug peddlers and they won't know because they are overwhelmed by the joy of travelling abroad.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ifeanyi Ubah My Man!

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by edi287: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nice one...but abeg no forget drop money pay Rohr...na beg we dey beg. No fall our hand.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by misterjosh(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
not to seem as a not so good person, but all I see are 'old youths'
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by rifasenate11(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
eleko1:
grin all dis papa Eagus dem call youths.Igbos dey run go london

Painment and Jealousy kills quicker than Poison

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Abumighty(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
REAL CAPITALIST
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by rifasenate11(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
IamPatriotic:
I don't trust that Ubah guy, these guys should be very careful, they could be drug peddlers and they won't know because they are overwhelmed by the joy of travelling abroad.

Must you say something

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by brightlinse(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nice one,but my friend that is among them is not a footballer.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Kirgyakos(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Diz man is d real deal......imagine 3 of Ifeanyi Ubah in naija....our fooball story will just change

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by abrahamzy: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ifeanyi Ubah the Abrahamovich of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Roadmap27(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
E be like u dey read my mind o, I see 30yrs old and above
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by sukkottt: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
why they all look crazy tho

ipad yoofs
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Legend87(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Capital oil CEO and owner of Ifeanyi Ubah FC, Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah -earlier said that some youths will be traveling to London to inline with his football developmental program in Nigeria since it will offer his team the opportunity to tap from the best Football League in the world on how best to manage and advance football sector in Nigeria.

Although many doubted it, the business magnate has now kept to his words as the beneficiaries were pictured today at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos heading to London.

Those who were luckily selected will tour the Olympic Stadium, London as well as visit other tourist sites in the UK like the London eye, Trafalgar square madam Tussaud's among others.

The team will also watch WestHam United FC take on Arsenal on Saturday, 3rd of December 2016 .The trip will last for a period of 5days.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/business-magnate-ifeanyi-ubah-sponsors.html

In Nigeria, even a 60yrs old man sees himself as a ''youth''
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Kirgyakos(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
IUFC....!

na my Dream club b diz 4 9ja along side
Enyimba!!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by ralphsoo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Are they footballers or fans
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
That man get sense, he's probably going to take Nigerian football places with his interest and lofty steps.
This is laudable, moral and overall boost to the player's ego.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by willibounce1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
See rich igbo man helping youths to travel for football training ooo, meanwhile one abo.ki wey him people never chop dey beg beg all around the country is buying useless bags and cars for the president's daughter who is already rich. After dem go dey find foreign aid up and down.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by brightlinse(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
ralphsoo:
Are they footballers or fans
they are supporters of ifeanyi uba correction group 2017,because my close friend among them is not a footballer. but a secretary to ifeanyi uba correction group. and also remember that some youth paid 200k for this,they later told them that not all will go,but the will choose randomly for those that will go. and there 200k has gone.......
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by fkdmods: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Make i bend if these ones be youth.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by discusant: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
God bless the JEWS cool

...whle people from ArewaOduanistan plot how to rule Nigeria, dispense oil revenues from the Nigerdelta.

With close to $1 trillion they earned in the last fifty years from oil, they couldn't provide the most basic infrastructure like running water and electricity.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by starwar(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mrbigman2:
5 days tourist visa? Na site seeing be dat no be learning anything.

I pray dey convert Dia visas so dey can start playing asap.
hope na Oanda dey go Use for the conversion
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Vizzim: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Give and it shall be given back to you. Not surprise the man is rich.
Nice one
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by discusant: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Omudia11:
I wonder what northern billionaires do with their money? Let me guess- marrying under aged toddlers

Listen to CNN. Nearly every ten minutes, you hear Dangote group mentioned. No product promotion.
You wonder whether Dangote products are sold all over the world.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Dcomrade(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
God bless him... ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 Olympics Thread: Funke Oshonaike Is Team Nigeria's Flagbearer / 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids / Diego Maradona Dances In Dressing Room After First Win As Gimnasia Coach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.