Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos (27182 Views)

Lionel Messi's New Look As He Resumes Training (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Loses His Temper After Messing Up In Training (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Police Official As Fan Invades Juventus Training(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by shakhorblitz: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
all ds ones youth.......
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by okonja(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
UNIZIK1stSon:
Nice!

Some of them May Never Had Been To GHANA Before!

So what are you insinuating?, or travelling abroad depicts achievement? undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by dikerebel(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
if nah me make hear seh i return
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Smooyis(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
I just love this man Ifeanyi Ubah for this singular act. What if all our billionaires and polithivians should emulate him by investing in sports.

Nigeria Would have been another cynosure of eyes for sporting events globally.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
God bless the JEWS cool
yes oo but u think sy u b jew . u guys should stop deceiving yourself. U always wanna attache to better people by force. Igbo is Igbo, Jews are Jew who there is no connection or whatsoever with the two. Common be proud of who u are and don't attache to people that are better than u
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by bukodeen(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dis pple go soon retire na, no under 25 among den na
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by fiyinfolu64: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Na youths be all dose 1's, naija...lol
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Lilimax(f): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=needlove21c post=51516208][/quote]Are you related to MUSIWA undecided?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Jadoskii(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Honestly ....I think the board nids to sack our current nff pres nd install ubah as the new one.....the incumbent president knws nothing abt sports...sombori that doesn't even know the club Sergio busquets is playing for.....ubah obviously loves the sport
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by DJInfluence: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Where the youth? All this people papa you dey call youth? Shoooo

meanwhil, some of them go even lost from Airport.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Analee(f): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Capital oil CEO and owner of Ifeanyi Ubah FC, Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah -earlier said that some youths will be traveling to London to inline with his football developmental program in Nigeria since it will offer his team the opportunity to tap from the best Football League in the world on how best to manage and advance football sector in Nigeria.

Although many doubted it, the business magnate has now kept to his words as the beneficiaries were pictured today at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos heading to London.

Those who were luckily selected will tour the Olympic Stadium, London as well as visit other tourist sites in the UK like the London eye, Trafalgar square madam Tussaud's among others.

The team will also watch WestHam United FC take on Arsenal on Saturday, 3rd of December 2016 .The trip will last for a period of 5days.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/business-magnate-ifeanyi-ubah-sponsors.html
hmmmm Doctor JESUS IN ACTION
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by redsun(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
He better be careful where he sends them,some of those youth club outfits are dens for paedophiles.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by yedidiah(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
these guys are old Na. Who did the selection process?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by bikefab(m): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
It is 4real. Tony my guy is among d recipients, that's him with d purple colored case.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by lordping(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nice
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
bikefab:
It is 4real. Tony my guy is among d recipients, that's him with d purple colored case.

So is Tony your friend an Ifeanyi Ubah FC academy player?

Maybe it's my eyes or the camera, those in the pictures look quite old to be academy players.

Someone said the people in the pix were made to pay N200k.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
Op abeg who is youth among them those men with kids be youths that one for in front his nostril no be hear oooo.... good one Mr ifeanyi
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by ShootToKill: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Omudia11:
I wonder what northern billionaires do with their money? Let me guess- marrying under aged toddlers

and buying the support of demented and hungry yoruba youths wey God don punish for stipends. grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Omudia11: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin
ShootToKill:

and buying the support of demented and hungry yoruba youths wey God don punish for stipends. grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by andyanders: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
TeamSimple:
Wher are the youths?
The guys am seeing there are all older than Wayne rooney.

Exactly. Never saw any youth among them. All I see are all old men well over 40 yrs, probably Igbo business men on trip to UK to see how they can start producing football wears and marketing them or to get a Stand where to sell some cloths.

OR , some businessmen who must paid for visa to get to UK.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by GreatZaza(m): 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
need supply of originĂ¡l jersey and customised call or watsup 08023417647

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by whizcartel(m): 3:28am On Dec 01, 2016
IBO boys.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos by Badcowboy: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2016
Contact me on this football thing, I have a son in Dubai ready to play in this football league.....
OZAOEKPE:
God bless the JEWS cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Pic Of Stephen Keshi, Peter Rufai, Others In The 80s / Vincent Enyeama And Team Mates Relax In Jacuzzi [photo] / Diego Maradona Dances In Dressing Room After First Win As Gimnasia Coach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.