Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (1317 Views)

Wahala De Oh! Alertz(+pics) / Music Plus Wahala / Etisalat Smartpak And Sharedata Wallet Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by tobbie247(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2016
smiley
Re: . by iXavier: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Are you serious? shocked

And I ordered something already from aliexpress and am in University of Ibadan cry
Re: . by Youngpo413: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
Wonder shall never end.
Re: . by Baroba(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
It was only a matter of time before we start hearing stories like this, no be Naija we dey..smh.

Old boy na one chance be this one, could be tricky..
Re: . by abatically(m): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
It could be either way. U can't be 100℅ sure it was guys at nipost that stole it. It could be a scam seller at AliExpress. The thing is when buying things from websites like eBay and AliExpress, u pose a risk of dealing with scammers posing as sellers. It is not AliExpress selling u the product, AliExpress is the body that bring different sellers together, just like eBay. I have seen many many horror stories from eBay where sellers package empty box. I even watched a video of a guy that bought an iPhone 6 on ebayband they sent him an iPhone 4 screen (not even the phone buy just a touchscreen that is probably damaged).

So my advice, next time check reviews about the seller before patronizing, make sure they have like 4.5 stars out of 5. Also contact AliExpress support and tell them ur story.

2 Likes

Re: . by tobbie247(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
iXavier:
Are you serious? shocked

And I ordered something already from aliexpress and am in University of Ibadan cry

don't worry, you're safe. it doesn't happen all the time. I used the UI post office often
Re: . by tobbie247(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
abatically:

So my advice, next time check reviews about the seller before patronizing, make sure they have like 4.5 stars out of 5. Also contact AliExpress support and tell them ur story.

not my first time of buying. I check all that. in fact, I got my current phone from same store.
Re: . by iXavier: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
tobbie247:

don't worry, you're safe. it doesn't happen all the time. I used the UI post office often

Bro, do you get notified to come and get your package?
Re: . by tobbie247(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
iXavier:

Bro, do you get notified to come and get your package?

if it's a registered package, you'll get a call. if it's a small packet, you'll get a text but anyway, they'll always contact you when it's ready
Re: . by iXavier: 1:10am On Dec 03, 2016
tobbie247:

if it's a registered package, you'll get a call. if it's a small packet, you'll get a text but anyway, they'll always contact you when it's ready

Thanks
Re: . by bomboyi(m): 4:59am On Dec 03, 2016
It can't be NIPOST, I have had a case like this. I ordered a tv box from AliExpress, just to get delivery of some bangles in Nipost, I quickly activated the dispute link on my order, AliExpress investigated and paid me back. The only is that it will take time. Just activate the dispute and follow the instructions.
Re: . by tobbie247(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
bomboyi:
It can't be NIPOST, I have had a case like this. I ordered a tv box from AliExpress, just to get delivery of some bangles in Nipost, I quickly activated the dispute link on my order, AliExpress investigated and paid me back. The only is that it will take time. Just activate the dispute and follow the instructions.

the pack seal was opened when I got it. the thief just carefully closed it. the paper pack can't lie horizontally in the pack which isn't supposed to be so.

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Is The Best To Buy At 80k / How Can I Track My Stolen Infinix Hot Note 2 / Java: Opera Mini 8 (eula) Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.