Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

How To Take Care Of Acne (pimples) And Be Rid If It. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Take Care Of Acne (pimples) And Be Rid If It. (1082 Views)

Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone) / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / Black Mask Acne, Pimples And Black Head Remover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Take Care Of Acne (pimples) And Be Rid If It. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Acne is rarely ever connected to the food you eat including oils and butters.Yes. There it is. I said it. I know you may have heard it all your life about how food such as butter, egusi, groundnut, etc causes breakouts. No! they are not responsible for them.

In actual fact, acne plays on raging hormones which is why it is common among teenagers and women taking pills/injection for preventing conception. Acne breakouts could also be connected with the use of a skin care products you just started using. You should pay attention to these. Not food. The most a food will cause is an allergy which would usually disappear soon enough.

While the phase is ongoing, there are a few "dos" and "don'ts" an acne sufferer can do to calm and eventually arrest incessant break outs.

1) Never scrub an acneic skin. This is because acne regards exfoliant like scrubs an aggressor. The face might feel wonderful at the instant but guess what you'll wake up to the following day- more breakouts.

2) Never pick your acne. I've been a sufferer too once, I can tell how tempting it always felt to just pop a new acne. And I did. They would heal and leave behind spots that took forever to clear. How horrid I felt.
You wish nothing more than your acne disappearing, you don't need black, ugly spots that should remind you that acne once had free tenancy on your face.

3) Never wash your acne with bar soap of any sort however soft and/or mild the soap feels. This includes medicated, antiseptic and toilet soap bars. Majority of bar soaps are made from a method that uses hot/cold processing and may in some cases contain materials not agreeable with acne. The end product usually have a certain PH which acne unfortunately cannot tolerate. Instead, shop for good brands of liquid soap that are designed for face washing, not necessarily one that says anti-acne.

4)When you wash your pillow case(s) and towelettes, do extra rinsing and sun dry or at least have them ironed. Trust me, the last thing you want your acne coming into contact with is detergent residue.

5) Avoid products containing strong fragrancing. Acne doesn't dwell well in such an atmosphere and may rebel by spreading more. TYA Cosmetics Acne Care Kit contains little to no fragrance and it has wonderful success rate at managing acne.

6) Invest in a low- oil moisturizer. Oils are beneficial to the skin. To the acne sufferer, in minute amounts. Stop seeking out products that makes you pay huge in the name of oil-free. No studies have proven they are any better than their oil cointaing counterparts, yet they do contain some oil just not in names you know.

7) Use one treatment at a time. Some individuals are products junkie and they bring these to bear on raging acne. Acne reproduces with "touch touch". It doesn't get well along with multiple use of products either. You dig?

cool Avoid alcoholic facial cleanser and toner. Alcohol will not dry out or improve your acne. It will dry out your face. Dull skin. Who wants?

9) Avoid talc powders. Opt for mineral options. We are told they'll allow your acne (and skin in general) breathe.
I can't say how true this claim is. It is worth giving a try. What do you think?

10) Get professional facial done once in each month. Too much and your facial skin starts getting tough due to regular steaming. This is something I witnessed on a client's skin as her therapist didn't know better than to steam her face every so often. Though all is well with the face now.

I hope these tips help you as you start your journey to recovery.
Have an acne free life.

PS:
For further enquiries on buying TYA Cosmetics Acne Care Kit (price N8,000), reach us on 08022612295. We ship at fees applicable to buyer's location.
Re: How To Take Care Of Acne (pimples) And Be Rid If It. by darbeelicous(f): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
tyacosmetics:
Acne is rarely ever connected to the food you eat including oils and butters.Yes. There it is. I said it. I know you may have heard it all your life about how food such as butter, egusi, etc causes breakouts. No! they are not responsible for them.

In actual fact, acne plays on raging hormones which is why it is common among teenagers and women taking pills/injection for preventing conception. Acne breakouts could also be connected with the use of a skin care products you just started using. You should pay attention to these. Not food. The most a food will cause is an allergy which would usually disappear soon enough.

While the phase is ongoing, there are a few "dos" and "don'ts" an acne sufferer can do to calm and eventually arrest incessant break outs.

1) Never scrub an acneic skin. This is because acne regards exfoliant like scrubs an aggressor. The face might feel wonderful at the instant but guess what you'll wake up to the following day- more breakouts.

2) Never pick your acne. I've been a sufferer too once, I can tell how tempting it always felt to just pop a new acne. And I did. They would heal and leave behind spots that took forever to clear. How horrid I felt.
You wish nothing more than your acne disappearing, you don't need black, ugly spots that should remind you that acne once had free tenancy on your face.

3) Never wash an acne skin with bar soap of any sort however soft and/or mild the soap feels. This includes medicated, antiseptic and toilet soap bars. Majority of bar soaps are made from a method that uses hot/cold processing. The end product usually have a certain PH which acne unfortunately cannot tolerate. Instead, you should shop for good brands of liquid soap that are designed for face washing, not necessarily one that says anti-acne.

4)When you wash your pillow case(s) and towelettes, do extra rinsing and sun dry or at least have them ironed. Trust me the last thing you want your acne coming into contact with is detergent residue.

5) Avoid products containing strong fragrancing. Acne doesn't dwell well in such an atmosphere and may rebel by spreading more acne. TYA Cosmetics Acne Care Kit contains little to no fragrance and it has wonderful success rate at managing acne.

6) Invest in a low oil, not oil-free, moisturizer. Oils are beneficial to the skin. To the acne sufferer, in minute amounts. Stop seeking out products that makes you pay huge in the name of oil-free. No studies have proven they are any better than their oil cointaing counterparts and yet they do contain some oil just not in names you know.

7) Use one treatment at a time. Some individuals are products junkie and they bring these to bear on raging acne. Acne reproduces with "touch touch". It doesn't regard the use of multiple products at a time either. You dig?

cool Avoid alcoholic facial cleanser and toner. Alcohol will not dry out or improve your acne. It will dry out your face. Dull skin. Who wants?

9) Avoid talc powders. Opt for mineral options. We are told they'll allow your acne (and skin in general) breathe.
I can't say how true this claim is. It is worth giving a try. What do you think?

10) Get professional facial done once in each month. Too much and your facial skin starts getting tough due to regular steaming. This is something I witnessed on a client's skin as her therapist didn't know better than to steam her face every so often. Though all is well with the face now.

I hope these tips help you as you start your journey to recovery.
Have an acne free life.

PS:
For further enquiries on buying TYA Cosmetics Acne Care Kit (price N7,000), reach us on 08022612295. We ship at fees applicable to buyer's location.

hmmm.... Tnks alot for the tips dear, I once suffered from acne reaction, it was so severe I tot it was one aunty from my village smiley grin grin...... I did mostly number 1,2 and 7 on your list and it only got worse...... I'm glad that it's in the past, now it only comes once in awhile and its not so bad...... once again, tnks for the tips!
Re: How To Take Care Of Acne (pimples) And Be Rid If It. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
I'm glad you found them relatable. Thanks for your kind words.
Re: How To Take Care Of Acne (pimples) And Be Rid If It. by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 06, 2016
Know any tips on managing acne? Drop them here. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Be Inspired!! Here Are The Top Men And Ladies Aso Ebi Styles In 2017 (PHOTOS) / Best Home Service Massage You Can Get In Town.. 90min That Feels Like Heaven! / Daviva Ankara For Every Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.