Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Please I Need Help With Seminar Topics ( Microbiology To Be Precise) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Help With Seminar Topics ( Microbiology To Be Precise) (711 Views)

How Possible Is It To Switch From Microbiology To Medicine And Surgery / Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) / I Need Seminar Topics On Environmental Microbiology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help With Seminar Topics ( Microbiology To Be Precise) by sirgood: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pls i'm in urgent need of seminar topics..even if it's on environmental microbiology, that'll be okay for me. And some advice too on which one to choose..please i'm counting on you guys, i got 2 days left to submit my topic.
Re: Please I Need Help With Seminar Topics ( Microbiology To Be Precise) by orizon(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=sirgood post=51514588]Pls i'm in urgent need of seminar topics..even if it's on environmental microbiology, that'll be okay for me. And some advice too on which one to choose..please i'm counting on you guys, i got 2 days left to submit my topic.
Re: Please I Need Help With Seminar Topics ( Microbiology To Be Precise) by glamour29557(f): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Airborne fungi and their impact on human's health.
Re: Please I Need Help With Seminar Topics ( Microbiology To Be Precise) by sirgood: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2016
glamour29557:
Airborne fungi and their impact on human's health.
thanks...i'll need more let me go some research on your topic ...again thanks
Re: Please I Need Help With Seminar Topics ( Microbiology To Be Precise) by sirgood: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
please i'm still waiting on you guys

(1) (Reply)

PGD In Mechanical, Electrical And Plumbing (MEP) Engineering / School Management System / How To Buy Two Jamb Form Or More 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.