Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months (1715 Views)

10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls / Chinese Woman's bosom Implant Explodes After 4-hours Game Session / Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months by sayso: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2009
pepps has any one experienced this before,pls am asking the women.Can somebody after child birth for 4 months not see her period,is it wrong or normal,what are the implications when it happens.Honest answer please.
Re: Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months by sayso: 7:12am On Nov 10, 2009
but docs say that its is normal,that the breast feeding may have caused the blood from flowing,am just asking is it true.
Re: Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ poster

its noffin to worry about, in sum women, they see there period 6 months after putting to bed, and no implication as to dat
Re: Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months by sayso: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
camelot:

@ poster

its noffin to worry about, in sum women, they see there period 6 months after putting to bed, and no implication as to dat

thanks ,called my doc this morning she said nothing mega,that her body system will stabilize
Re: Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months by Veragar(f): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
4 months is nothing to worry about.Some women dont even menstruate after delivery until after a year. So relax
Re: Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months by Chookym(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ poster, there is nothing wrong with yr wife, expecially if she is breast feeding. Some women dont see their menses for up to six month after child birth. Mine stated seeing hers afters six months. So relax. She will see it soon
Re: Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months by slimming: 12:50pm On May 01, 2012
Chookym: @ poster, there is nothing wrong with yr wife, expecially if she is breast feeding. Some women dont see their menses for up to six month after child birth. Mine stated seeing hers afters six months. So relax. She will see it soon

You're right.
Re: Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months by agiboma(f): 7:55pm On May 01, 2012
yes its true breastfeeding stops women from having their period.
Re: Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 01, 2012

1 Like

Re: Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months by Tgirl4real(f): 11:30pm On May 01, 2012
I didn't see mine until after my baby's first birthday which was around the time I stopped breastfeeding. It depends on body type.

It is absolutely normal.
Re: Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months by ayobarmy(m): 12:42pm On May 19, 2012
Pls @all when is the best time to resume sex after child birth pls i need advise bcuz our baby is just a month plus and i dont want to cheat on my wife in as much i want us to space our children like 2yrs. But body no be firewood ooo.any nice familly planning method?
Re: Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months by Olynkem: 11:04pm On May 19, 2012
my wife is to and our baby is months now. Its nothing to worry about.
Re: Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months by Olynkem: 11:05pm On May 19, 2012
my wife is yet to and our baby is 8months now. its nothing to worry about according to the Doctor
Re: Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months by Tgirl4real(f): 2:50am On May 21, 2012
ayobarmy: Pls @all when is the best time to resume sex after child birth pls i need advise bcuz our baby is just a month plus and i dont want to cheat on my wife in as much i want us to space our children like 2yrs. But body no be firewood ooo.any nice familly planning method?

I believe the doctor should have councelled u both on the 2 questions you raised.

Mostly, doctors would ask you to wait till atmost 6 weeks after birth depending on the kind of delivery. But, ur wife may need to wait for a lil longer if she had a deep cut during delivery. Whatever the situation, she needs to go for check up before anything. I expect that she should have her first major checkup around now (1 month).

As for FP, pls visit your doctor to explain the various types available.

BTW OP, one month is too early for u to start cheating on ur wife. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Pls Help Could This Be Infection!! / Conditions That Can Affect A Woman's Menstruation / Cure For Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.