Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Is It Necessary To Include Date Of Birth And CGPA When Writing CV? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Necessary To Include Date Of Birth And CGPA When Writing CV? (805 Views)

The Five Most Important Things To Include On Your CV / Five Reasons Never To Include References On Your CV / 10 Words Never To Include On Your Curriculum Vitae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Include Date Of Birth And CGPA When Writing CV? by bentlywills(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pls I need help ASAP
Re: Is It Necessary To Include Date Of Birth And CGPA When Writing CV? by Intelligentdude(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hi,it depends on some factors.

If you have a high CGPA,it is your strong selling point.

If your C.G.P.A is low,I won't advice you include it.

As regard your age,if you are more than 27years,and you are applying to private organizations(except Banks),do not include your age but in a situation were you are told to include it,you should oblige them.

When applying to Government establishments and Banks,you should include your age(these organizations take Age matter seriously).Cheers

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Include Date Of Birth And CGPA When Writing CV? by bentlywills(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Hi,it depends on some factors.

If you have a high CGPA,it is your strong selling point.

If your C.G.P.A is low,I won't advice you include it.

As regard your age,if you are more than 27years,and you are applying to private organizations(except Banks),do not include your age but in a situation were you are told to include it,you should oblige them.

When applying to Government establishments and Banks,you should include your age(these organizations take Age matter seriously).Cheers

Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed. / Urgent Employment / Guys Pls How Do I Locate This Venue From Ikeja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.