Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Stanbic/first Bank Is Holding My Money Till Now. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stanbic/first Bank Is Holding My Money Till Now. (540 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Ez Cash Loan Ussd Code / World Bank Is Recruiting Team Assistant In Abuja (3-5 Years Experience) / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic/first Bank Is Holding My Money Till Now. by Akandu50(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
pls online moderator should help me with this post ,am in Abia state ABA.
i went to stanbic bank to withdraw twenty thousand naira with first bank ATM. the didn't cash out the money,and I was debited.
that was in the morning,so I went to my branch to complain to bank ,first bank by asa Azikiwe Rd .so i filled a form,i went back to stanbic bank to complain they said i should go back to my operating bank, since then I never received the money through alert.this is wickedness
the owner of the money is in my neck .
and I don't have such amount of money to pay back..

i want this post to reach the both banks management.

pls any moderator online should help me and brocast it the more abeg.

(1) (Reply)

CNN Presenter, Gets Drunk On Live Broadcast / General 2017 / #bbnaija! Marvis Blows Up Internet As She Is Seen Rolling Weed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.