Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Who Got This Too - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Got This Too (1417 Views)

Who Got This Invite From ACR Group / I Just Got This Text, Who Else Received It? / My Friend Got This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Got This Too by OLAFIMIX(f): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
This mail was sent to me today, are they real? If yes what should I be expecting. Don't just view and ignore, kindly help.
Dear Applicant

Sequel to your application for the post of Office Administrator, I am pleased to inform you that we are interested in meeting with you so we can discuss your application further.

Please see the details below:
Date: Saturday 3rd December 2016
Time: 9am
Venue: Charterbridge Limited, Ralex House, Plot 8 Block C, Metal Box Road, Off Acme Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos (the company shares the same building with Union Bank Plc)

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Too by Mackin: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
Yes is real.but wat to expect no clue.The building is opposite Nampak nig ltd beside Acme road.
Re: Who Got This Too by OLAFIMIX(f): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Thanks, outsourcing firm?
Mackin:
Yes is real.but wat to expect no clue.The building is opposite Nampak nig ltd beside Acme road.
Re: Who Got This Too by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Good morning, pls can direct me on how to get there from Oshodi
Mackin:
Re: Who Got This Too by Mackin: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2016
4rm oshodi to Ikeja
4rm Ikeja look for ojodu berger bus after d bridge along awolowo way.
wen u get the bus, drop @ fist gate b-stop.
4rm fist gate b-stop,u cross to d other side of the road beside chartered institute bank u wil see maruwa.
ask the one goin 2 ascom u will drop at traffic light beside UBA bank.
The building u are going is beside the the traffic light/UBA ur right hand side.

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Too by ugreat(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Alternatively, from Oshodi, enter Ojota. Crossover via the pedestrian bridge to the park. Enter Ogba, drop at First gate. Adjacent First gate bus stop is Acme Road. Either you walk down or u enter a Marwa going to Agege. Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Too by OLAFIMIX(f): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
God bless you both, may helpers arise for you.
Re: Who Got This Too by alBHAGDADI: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
OLAFIMIX:
God bless you both, may helpers arise for you.
This is the best direction.

Take a bus from Oshodi to Ogba, drop at Ogba which is the last bus stop. Ask for directions to ogba Sunday retail market which is just a stone throw from the bus stop. When you get there, ask for metal box road. You might be able to sight it from Sunday retail market ogba cos it is just 2minutes walk from there. This should save you some cost of transportation.

(1) (Reply)

Become A STEM Educator In 4 Weeks And Earn Up To N80,000 Monthly At Relearn.ng! / Massive Recruitment At MTN Nigeria / British American Tobacco Recruitment For Graduate Trade Marketing Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.