Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

See What We Just Killed To Celebrate Our Victory Over NCC - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See What We Just Killed To Celebrate Our Victory Over NCC (1089 Views)

We Just Found Out �spiders Can Use ⚡electricity To Fly Through The Air Sometimes / Hi..we Just Built A Free Facial Recogniton Web App For Tracking Missing People / Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What We Just Killed To Celebrate Our Victory Over NCC by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
The reason why Nigeria is the way it is todae because good people refuse to speak when things go wrong! I could have afforded 1.5gb for 3k, but what about those people who cant??

And To those Children of Bill Gates that went to Sub 8months ahead as if you wont ever come back to subscribe using the proposed new tariffs, instead of you to have join and supported the struggle to say a cabudo rejectamenta to the hike in data price, i guess you can now use your data to cook pepper soup now

Meanwhile, i dedicate this monitor Lizard to my fellow E-Warriors
Aluta Continua
Victoria ascerta

Re: See What We Just Killed To Celebrate Our Victory Over NCC by ammyluv2002(f): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Innocent & poor lizard cry
Re: See What We Just Killed To Celebrate Our Victory Over NCC by iPrevail(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gross!
Re: See What We Just Killed To Celebrate Our Victory Over NCC by Jafar1: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
suya nama, hmmm pepper soup tonight
Re: See What We Just Killed To Celebrate Our Victory Over NCC by divinehand2003(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jeez

Food is almost ready guyzzz
Re: See What We Just Killed To Celebrate Our Victory Over NCC by McPerry(f): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ayanmaaaaaa, throwing up already...
They all look like the lizard undecided undecided
Re: See What We Just Killed To Celebrate Our Victory Over NCC by JosephYbholy(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nice one guys - I also submitted my petition.

I laugh those guys that said we can't achieve this. Finally, the war has been won.

I will share freebies to my website visitors for this!!
Re: See What We Just Killed To Celebrate Our Victory Over NCC by Emescot(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
That aligator looks sweet, dont you think?
McPerry:
Ayanmaaaaaa, throwing up already...
They all look like the lizard undecided undecided
Re: See What We Just Killed To Celebrate Our Victory Over NCC by toyeoye(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
its prolly too late and food is ready so nxtt time try remove that scaly skin guys!!!
Re: See What We Just Killed To Celebrate Our Victory Over NCC by boman2014: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
mehn .......
Re: See What We Just Killed To Celebrate Our Victory Over NCC by Sphilip1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lol.. food for the belly.

I thought you guys wanted to appease the gods for the victory.

Carry go!
Re: See What We Just Killed To Celebrate Our Victory Over NCC by McPerry(f): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2016
Emescot:
That aligator looks sweet, dont you think?

very irritating honestly. especially the skin. chaiiiiiii lipsrsealed
Re: See What We Just Killed To Celebrate Our Victory Over NCC by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2016
McPerry:

very irritating honestly. especially the skin. chaiiiiiii lipsrsealed
lool

(1) (Reply)

13 Billion Miles From Earth, Voyager Fires Thrusters After 37 Years! / Which Bank Has The Best Internet Banking Services? / Google Earth Time-lapse Video Of Dubai's Transformation From 1984 Until 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.