Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

How Do I Connect My DSTV To 3 Tvs - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do I Connect My DSTV To 3 Tvs (1123 Views)

How Nigerians Are Wasting Money On 4K Ultra HD TVs. / Can I Connect My Lg Speakers To An Amplifier? / Can I Connect My Solar Panel To A Hybrid Inverter And Then To My AC Loads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Connect My DSTV To 3 Tvs by ProfOrlando: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
hello, I'm about relocating to my new house, but I'd like to connect my dstv to 2 other rooms in the new house in such a way that i can view different channels .. any idea on how possible that is?
Re: How Do I Connect My DSTV To 3 Tvs by Pharaoh94(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2016
You need extra decoders and make sure your main decoder is xtraview capable.
Then you can run the connection yourself. Is very easy.

(1) (Reply)

Money Give Birth To Money. / Neuroscientists Successfully Control The Dreams Of Rats. Could Humans Be Next? / Adobe Illustrator CC 2021 Portable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.