Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Maje's Babymama, Anita Solomon Finally Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Book [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje's Babymama, Anita Solomon Finally Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Book [PICS] (2831 Views)

Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maje's Babymama, Anita Solomon Finally Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Book [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Days ago Toke Makinwa bared her story on papers of how she lost her marriage, due to her husband, Maje Ayida infidelity issues with his babymama, Anita. The lady involved in the whole drama that resulted in a 102-page tell-it-all book, titled, 'On Becoming' has taken to twitter in reaction.

Anita Solomon in her tweet said that the strongest people are not the ones who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.

Toke Makinwa confessed in her book that she had always known that her Ex-Husband, Maje, had something going on with Anita even before they got married.

Toke Makinwa's book 'On Becoming' has moved on to hit Top 10 on Amazon hot releases since its debut on 27th of November.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/maje-ayida-babymama-anita-solomon.html?m=0

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Maje's Babymama, Anita Solomon Finally Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Book [PICS] by lawrenzi(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
ok
Re: Maje's Babymama, Anita Solomon Finally Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Book [PICS] by Sandydayziz(f): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
I was expecting more na... sad
Re: Maje's Babymama, Anita Solomon Finally Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Book [PICS] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Let it continue abeg
Re: Maje's Babymama, Anita Solomon Finally Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Book [PICS] by Davidbanky(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Drama everywhere !
Re: Maje's Babymama, Anita Solomon Finally Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Book [PICS] by AkinPhysicist: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
cool baby mamas and their dramas everywhere... cool
Re: Maje's Babymama, Anita Solomon Finally Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Book [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nigerian women too like wahala
Re: Maje's Babymama, Anita Solomon Finally Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Book [PICS] by nikkypearl(f): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
I dont have nothing to say sad
Re: Maje's Babymama, Anita Solomon Finally Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Book [PICS] by loveslife(f): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=nikkypearl post=51525577]I dont have nothing to say sad

I have nothing to say too wink
Re: Maje's Babymama, Anita Solomon Finally Reacts To Toke Makinwa's Book [PICS] by chrisbaby24(m): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2016
Dis toke Matta...don tire me oo

(1) (Reply)

Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Shares Pics With Reekado Banks To Celebrate His Birthday / Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures?! / Iggy Azalea Wears Some Very Revealing Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.