Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently (971 Views)

Microsoft Surface 3, HP 15, HTC One M8, Earphone All For Sale / Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Scrap Needed. / Leagoo M8 /m8 Pro //Oukitel C8 Accessories >>come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by ORIJIN201(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
One m8 scrap needed urgently call and whatsapp 09060958577
Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by ORIJIN201(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bump
Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by ORIJIN201(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bump!
Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by temitope06(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Not scrap but a fully functional one, just a cracked screen. If u interested
Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by ORIJIN201(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
temitope06:
Not scrap but a fully functional one, just a cracked screen. If u interested
how much are u dropping it?
Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by ORIJIN201(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by temitope06(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
ORIJIN201:
how much are u dropping it?

Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by ORIJIN201(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
temitope06:

I taught about ignoring this sh!t for days but I decided to reply you...you could see it took me days to reply you. with that figure you posted I will get a very neat One M8, I sold my m8 for around that price. yours have a broken TouchPad which will take 17k to fix because the TouchPad and screen are inseparable. I wouldn't spill 45k to buy J*nk. You got me angry honestly. Am really sorry for my language, I apologize. Goodluck selling it And also Goodluck to the Gullible Buyer!
Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by doyouknowjohnny: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
how much would you pay for an m8 with top speaker problem..wanna sell mine..
Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by ORIJIN201(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
doyouknowjohnny:
how much would you pay for an m8 with top speaker problem..wanna sell mine..
how about I sell you my top speaker? I just needed a motherboard which seems hard to find!
Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by temitope06(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
ORIJIN201:
I taught about ignoring this sh!t for days but I decided to reply you...you could see it took me days to reply you. with that figure you posted I will get a very neat One M8, I sold my m8 for around that price. yours have a broken TouchPad which will take 17k to fix because the TouchPad and screen are inseparable. I wouldn't spill 45k to buy J*nk. You got me angry honestly. Am really sorry for my language, I apologize. Goodluck selling it And also Goodluck to the Gullible Buyer!

A simple 'Not interested' would have sufficed. Why r u getting urself worked up over this. There is a process called Negotiations where all of this would have come up with any prospective buyer. You don't expect me to initially quote the exact price I wanna sell, do you?. C'mon.
Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by mavinc4u(f): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
ORIJIN201:

Keep quiet. You sold your M8 at that price and you are here looking for motherboard of M8? Do you have idea that the motherboard is the engine of the phone to the point of saying gullible buyers. The used M8 is sold at 68k and above. Don't let me talk to you now. even when dollar was N200, the price was never 45k or do you mean M7?

1 Like

Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by mavinc4u(f): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
temitope06:

A simple 'Not interested' would have sufficed. Why r u getting urself worked up over this. There is a process called Negotiations where all of this would have come up with any prospective buyer. You don't expect me to initially quote the exact price I wanna sell, do you?. C'mon.

Please ignore him. It doesn't worth it?
Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by ORIJIN201(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
mavinc4u:

Keep quiet. You sold your M8 at that price and you are here looking for motherboard of M8? Do you have idea that the motherboard is the engine of the phone to the point of saying gullible buyers. The used M8 is sold at 68k and above. Don't let me talk to you now. even when dollar was N200, the price was never 45k or do you mean M7?
who is this one? would you pay 68k for almost a 3yr old phone? i dont understand you people...you think everybody is a dummy head? grin grin dont tell me to keep quiet again and i hope the mods are watching you guys breaking the rules of this forum. i didnt insult you and i still wont and i was never talking to you!

1 Like

Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by ORIJIN201(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
temitope06:

i was quite pissed when i heard your price at some point. nevermind
Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by mavinc4u(f): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2016
ORIJIN201:
who is this one? would you pay 68k for almost a 3yr old phone? i dont understand you people...you think everybody is a dummy head? grin grin dont tell me to keep quiet again and i hope the mods are watching you guys breaking the rules of this forum. i didnt insult you and i still wont and i was never talking to you!

Sorry dear, you don't have to talk to me before I will correct you. Typing politely will help you go a long.
As your request, enter the market and get it. Probably if you smile well enough, you might get it free. I pity anyone that reads your comment and believes he/she can get it at your price, that person would end up buying fufu phone.

1 Like

Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by ORIJIN201(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2016
mavinc4u:

Sorry dear, you don't have to talk to me before I will correct you. Typing politely will help you go a long.
As your request, enter the market and get it. Probably if you smile well enough, you might get it free. I pity anyone that reads your comment and believes he/she can get it at your price, that person would end up buying fufu phone.
Lol coming from a horse's mouth what was your first sentence when you first quoted me? Pls swerve lemme see road. Fufu my foot, I resemble one of those mumu buying phones by the road side??
Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by mavinc4u(f): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2016
ORIJIN201:
Lol coming from a horse's mouth what was your first sentence when you first quoted me? Pls swerve lemme see road. Fufu my foot, I resemble one of those mumu buying phones by the road side??

keep quiet. You sold your M8 at that price and you are here looking for motherboard of M8? Do you have idea that the motherboard is the engine of the phone to the point of saying gullible buyers. The used M8 is sold at 68k and above. Don't let me talk to you now. even when dollar was N200, the price was never 45k or do you mean M7?

Meaning you never sold anything but simply looking for motherboard to fix your phone grin did you get it now ? tongue

1 Like

Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by ORIJIN201(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2016
mavinc4u:

Meaning you never sold anything but simply looking for motherboard to fix your phone grin did you get it now ? tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/3492122/neat-grey-htc-one-m8#51475019
Look before you leap...am still schooling you!
Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by mavinc4u(f): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2016
ORIJIN201:
https://www.nairaland.com/3492122/neat-grey-htc-one-m8#51475019
Look before you leap...am still schooling you!

I understand. They are all your strategies for future reference tongue. I also saw that it was finally sold. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by ORIJIN201(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2016
mavinc4u:

I understand. They are all your strategies for future reference tongue. I also saw that it was finally sold. cheesy
you too like wahala weytin you want from me again? sheybi u Don see proof??

Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by mavinc4u(f): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2016
ORIJIN201:
you too like wahala weytin you want from me again? sheybi u Don see proof??

Apologize to the guy jor.
Re: Htc One M8 Scrap Needed Needed Urgently by ORIJIN201(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
mavinc4u:

I apologize to the guy jor.
peacekeeper grin

(1) (Reply)

Badoo Sign Up And Badoo Sign - Join Now And Meet New People. / I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP / Like New Samsung Galaxy A8 Gold For Sale ABUJA (PRICE REDUCED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.