Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price (33610 Views)

Data Price To Drop By 60% by 2025, Says Pantami / Isa Ali-Pantami Extends Deadline On Reduction Of Data Price / NCC Suspends Data Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by babzlim(m): 9:16am On Dec 01, 2016
Even if they hike the data price "NIGERIAN YOUTH CAN NOT DO CRAP" the only thing we no how to do is type and fight on social media "NONSES". Make them hike am make we see watin go happen self.
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by reciprokal: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2016
PMBNG:

Source: http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/11/ncc-why-we-reversed-plans-to-hike-data-price/
Mr. Ojobo, NCC Chairman, President Buhari, May Devil use your heads as his footstool and may your souls be anal-fücked by Lucifer's pixies with coal-fork whenever you eventually die. Bastards!

Nigeria's internet based services and online retails like Olx, Jumia,, Konga and more are a huge factor to our economy and GDP and employment and you underbreds want to kill a vibrant sector in the pretext of taxation.

May your children and theirs be faced with oppression and diseases incurable and may they be met with misfortune when they are at their must vulnerable points.

Idiots. Skeletal bag of bones Buhari is more concerned with limiting internet access to Nigerians when his popularity is on a free fall.

1 Like

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by IYANGBALI: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2016
Awon oloshi olori buruku. Ka da fun yin lai, ofo lomi eko nse, ofo ni gbogbo yin o se.

1 Like

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by IYANGBALI: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2016
reciprokal:
Mr. Ojobo, NCC Chairman, President Buhari, May Devil use your heads as his footstool and may your souls be anal-fücked by Lucifer's pixies with coal-fork whenever you eventually die. Bastards!

Nigeria's internet based services and online retials like olx jumiaia, Konga and more are a huge factor to out economy and GDP and employment and you underbreds want to kill a vibrant sector in the pretence of taxation.

May your children and theirs be faced with oppression and diseases incurable and may they be met with misfortune when they are at their must vulnerable points.
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by unanonso(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2016
Friedyokes:
BUT MTN AND AIRTEL DON REMOVE DIA NIGHT PLAN cry cry cry cry

They didn't even wait for the date to reach.
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by emmydollars4life(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Any review should be DOWNWARD review of the tariff.

If smaller operators can't compete they should close shop. It is not by force
don't mind those lairs, what they said initially was that data are more expensive in other countries, without understanding that there is something called Recession in this Country which their useless policy have place us.

2 Likes

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by ciraboorcabi(m): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2016
Ok....so now what??....u do realise no more night plan sha and i got a lot of series to keep up with....Apparently i watch all CW movies(Supernatural and science fiction)....Foxs' Empire...Mtvs' Teen wolf...etc...all these shows are weekly updated....Pls mtn bring back ur night plan....daazall

BTW....who else saw Flash 3 epi 8...Tuesdays episode.....it was fireeeeeeeeeee

The best crossover yet...Supergirl...Legends of tommorow....and Arrow...it was sweeeeet...ok bye winke
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by superfelix: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2016
ernieboy:
are u sure? tried it yday and it didn't.
yes... you are ryt! it was lyk around 12:45 that it went through
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by LEATHER: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2016
Abeg which glo data plan is the cheapest according to this post of (N0.21k per megabyte).
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by prof800(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2016
In "saner climes", the management of NCC will be removed for this statement.
How can they reverse their decision after due consultations? This means that they failed to make due consultations in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2016
Back to youtube things. But seriously etisalt na thief, time to abandon them.

1 Like

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Okworigeorge(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2016
Kyase:
Hmm
Mtn and Airtel I want my night plan back or else.......
After walking dead and Salem una fit stop am, nonsense.
salem 3 don start?
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by bunmit(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2016
superfelix:
very Good.... I just sub for the Airtel 25naira nyt plan and it's working

whats d code and how many mb?
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2016
adonbilivit:
ezege in the making. congrats

Thank you bro, e no easy
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2016
Collins0609:
Happy settlement in advance

Thank you bro,
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by murmee: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2016
eraly:
To the best of my knowledge, Smile and Swift have been around for some time, NTEL just came in. What is stopping swift and smile from expanding to other states in the country? They are available only in few states and they want to compete. How will other People in other states know them if they don't enter such states?

Ntel that came in some months back isn't even serious atall. So who is to blame here? Useless NCC

If the 3 can't compete, they should just bow out. They sure know what they are gonna be facing before they started operations
All Smile, Spectranet, Swift etc should have done was to enter the market with quality network at reasonable prices and they would have seen how people will leave the 'Big Networks' and rush to them. It is a business error to want to compete with a higher price.

1 Like

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2016
Yoshy:
Dear Nigerian youths, if we succesfully do it with NCC data hike, we can do it with every decision that affects us in the country. Let's work together for our own good and future!
abeq Id like to know wat exactly the youths did about it
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by sleekyjay(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
truthspeaks:
grin grin grin. Bro I don laff tire. Dis one wey u type na wetin grin grin grin

Bros, the way e be me, with the kind things i carry for mind, plus missle and otumokpo i been wan send, 2gig data for no reach me. embarassed undecided undecided cry
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by goldman777: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
since Donald trump won d USA Presidential elections using the power of social media pmb has been hacking a plan to make d internet less available to d common Nigerian to keep us in the dark and limit communication and information that could remove him from power in 2019.trying so hard to run our democracy like a military government where all they sell to Nigerians is propaganda because of Iack of access to quick and easy information the internet provides.pmb is really a military dictator.thank God for the checks and balances of democracy. thank God for the Senate. they didn't disapoint d masses they represent in this crucial matter
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by truthspeaks: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin. Guy I don laff fall frm my chair. Laff again still fall frm my chair.

A whole 2gig? Na 3D thunder u de manufacture? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sleekyjay:

Bros, the way e be me, with the kind things i carry for mind, plus missle and otumokpo i been wan send, 2gig data for no reach me. embarassed undecided undecided cry
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by misteryman: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Poolish NCC

1 Like

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
PLEASE INCREASE THE DATA RATE. LET THOSE THAT VOTED THE DULLARD ENJOY THEIR F.OOLI.SHNEZZ
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Kyase(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Okworigeorge:
salem 3 don start?
Since na
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Kyase(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
mcmind:

Plus Gotham, Quantico
Gotham for me
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Kyase(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
ernieboy:

the speed with which they cancelled the note plan is bad. they didn't even wait for Dec 1.
Na bad belle

1 Like

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Kyase(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
ChappyChase:

I don download that film 2 times but I no dey fit watch one episode finish,
Omo you need to watch am
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Fanny500: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2016
CosmicJames:
Sorry bro. You are not alone, many people did. But I did not. Next time when you hear a sudden terrible news like that, don't panic! Relax ur mind, know and believe that you ll survive the situation even if the worst happened.

yea,but notwithstanding,prepare for the worst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtn/onefinance 3,000 Quick Money / Innjoo I2 Features & Image Reviews (pics) / Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.