Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Computer Technician & Users: Pls Read - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Technician & Users: Pls Read (1256 Views)

This May Interest You Pls Read To The End. / Tips To Become A Computer Technician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Technician & Users: Pls Read by deji2009(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
I’m thinking of helping reliable and trustworthy computer technicians in Lagos, Abuja, Ado Ekiti, Ibadan and many more, at my discretion to start ordering used laptop parts, used laptops, brand new laptops, new iPad, used or brand new technologies to name but a few related product and ship it to Nigeria with their chosen courier. As you know Nigerians cant use PayPal and card facilities to ordered for computer products outside the country. Hence, I would like to relate with honest Nigerians. I wont be doing it for free, but I will be charging 15% fee for my time and efforts.

You will choose the goods to buy online and send email its links and courier of your choice, please read their website on delivery timescale and charges on weigh. You will pay to my Nigeria account, once payment is cleared and verified by bank manager. If i cant verifiable a link, i will contact you to double check it.

I will weigh your parcel and book it to be courier to Nigeria. I will provide tracking number and further information to track it.

You will need an ID to collect it from the nearest depot. In addition, I have noticed time and time again that the unavailability of online shopping from abroad is very painful to computer technicians and users; Imagine someone once asked me to purchase hard drives for him.

I declined because I wasn’t sure if the person was genuine. The method of communication will be WhatsApp, Viber and IMO. I want the change of trustworthy, trust, whatever you call it to begin from me. You know what let me save my fingers. You try it first.

I will be away for holiday and will finalise my decision by January 2017. Let me know what you think, suggestions and so on. Let's think postive for once, including myself. Nigerians, honestly if someone start thinking negatives all life, when are we going to befree from is a nigeria dont trust him attitude. Please note: I cant cant with cars, machinery or heavy object; please be specific. Once have decided, I will get a another phone with a sim specifically for this. To save cost to both of us, the method of communication will be whatsapp, viber and Imo.

God bless you

Deji

UK
Re: Computer Technician & Users: Pls Read by deji2009(m): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
deji2009:

I’m thinking of helping reliable and trustworthy computer technicians in Lagos, Abuja, Ado Ekiti, Ibadan and many more, at my discretion to start ordering used laptop parts, used laptops, brand new laptops, new iPad, used or brand new technologies to name but a few related product and ship it to Nigeria with their chosen courier. As you know Nigerians cant use PayPal and card facilities to ordered for computer products outside the country. Hence, I would like to relate with honest Nigerians. I wont be doing it for free, but I will be charging 15% fee for my time and efforts.

You will choose the goods to buy online and send email its links and courier of your choice, please read their website on delivery timescale and charges on weigh. You will pay to my Nigeria account, once payment is cleared and verified by bank manager. If i cant verifiable a link, i will contact you to double check it.

I will weigh your parcel and book it to be courier to Nigeria. I will provide tracking number and further information to track it.

You will need an ID to collect it from the nearest depot. In addition, I have noticed time and time again that the unavailability of online shopping from abroad is very painful to computer technicians and users; Imagine someone once asked me to purchase hard drives for him.

I declined because I wasn’t sure if the person was genuine. The method of communication will be WhatsApp, Viber and IMO. I want the change of trustworthy, trust, whatever you call it to begin from me. You know what let me save my fingers. You try it first.

I will be away for holiday and will finalise my decision by January 2017. Let me know what you think, suggestions and so on. Let's think postive for once, including myself. Nigerians, honestly if someone start thinking negatives all life, when are we going to befree from is a nigeria dont trust him attitude. Please note: I cant cant with cars, machinery or heavy object; please be specific. Once have decided, I will get a another phone with a sim specifically for this. To save cost to both of us, the method of communication will be whatsapp, viber and Imo.

God bless you

Deji

UK

Western union is available
Re: Computer Technician & Users: Pls Read by mjd2020(m): 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Point of correction, Nigerians can use Paypal to order for goods and services anywhere in the world. I use my Nigerian Paypal to run my importation business.
Re: Computer Technician & Users: Pls Read by glossysam(m): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
I need hpg7000 hinges and plastic case( both d lid and bottom case)

(1) (Reply)

Acer Aspire TimelineX 12' Core i3 Flat N Cute System 4hrs Min Ba3 Life 85k Fixed / I Want To Knowif People Actually Buy Laptops From Kong And And Jumia / Free Unlimited Internet Access - 2018 - 10 On Android Phone Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.