Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Loading Payoneer Mastercard! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loading Payoneer Mastercard! (411 Views)

Why You Should Have A Payoneer Mastercard / How Do I Order My Payoneer Mastercard? / Help Verifying My Payoneer Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loading Payoneer Mastercard! by IBvoss(m): 2:10am On Dec 01, 2016
Hi,pls does anyone know if the loading of money into payoneer master cards through nigerian debit card is still allowed by the banks? If the banks still allow it,any idea if the conversion rate is that of the bank rate (314$ to 1 naira) or that of the parallel market?

Anyway,if the Nigerian banks don't allow loading of payoneer cards through Nigerian card,do you know of any other available ways to load a payoneer master-card. Any answer is much appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Freelancer Or Exporter? Get Paid From Outside Nigeria With Payoneer. / Do You Want To Start A Business That Make You A Ceo & Become A Millionaire / 12 Ways To Increase Online Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.