Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) (7285 Views)

Emily Faye: Adunni Ade With Her Mother On Sick Bed (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) / Omotola Jalade Was The Spotlight At Boma Douglas Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 5:22am On Dec 01, 2016
The pictures of veteran and award-winning Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde kissing and romancing another man has gone viral on social media but the movie star was only shooting a scene of her soon-to-be released movie, Alter Ego.

Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade in different scenes of her movie, Alter Ego.

However some of her fans have nearly crucified her for almost revealing her body and why she would be playing such a sexual role in the movie because she is a married woman while others are singing her praises, for trying to be real and making people believe this was in real life.

https://www.naij.com/1068566-hehe-see-omotola-jalade-caught-another-man-bed-photos.html

Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by ksstroud: 5:27am On Dec 01, 2016
Just acting grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by Atiku2019: 5:32am On Dec 01, 2016
Nice Woman
Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by iPrevail(m): 5:34am On Dec 01, 2016
I'm going to have to assume her husband is not the jealous type. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by xendra: 5:41am On Dec 01, 2016
mehn.... this woman husband sha! never ceases to amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 01, 2016
This is why i say, dont marry an actress... I wonder what the husband would say to his kids when they watch this

3 Likes

Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by otimothy(m): 5:49am On Dec 01, 2016
Its better to act it in public than to really cheat in private.

3 Likes

Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:58am On Dec 01, 2016
Why a lot of ppol criticizing her as if they are so clean ? angry

She's a grownazz woman & she only portraits her role. She's an actress.. So what's all these pussay mouths been blabbering about? undecided
Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by ObaKlaz: 6:25am On Dec 01, 2016
That co-actor is a LUCKY GUY!cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by segebase(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2016
must be an actor in my life
Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 01, 2016
Role model my foot. Rubbish undecided undecided
Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by donchuzy22: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2016
Her husband ryt now! !

1 Like

Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by Annie939(f): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2016
let her bee
Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2016
This is even an old movie...
Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by Lemonade01(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2016
All this actresses be forming "my husband is understanding" and they cant behold the sight of their hubby just hugging another woman undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Well her husband is not complaining undecided

All in the name of "acting"

I can't do a job that directly puts marriage on spot.

This is what we call civilization I suppose. This is the kind of role model ladies want these days.

I salute her husband.

I love my woman too much to allow anyone touch her body. What's mine is mine! I paid the bride price! angry angry

And ladies, any man who allows you give your nudity to the public or another man in the name of career does not treasure you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by Venice789: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
nah she sabi. It's her work ion.
Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by Icansing: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Venice789:
nah she sabi.
It's her work ion.
u will have a very sexy pussy below,,, nice lips dear
Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by princeemmma(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
chaii!!!!!!!! i will never let my woman be an actress, all the precautions that i payed for, will be punctured by some stupid actors, never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
I can't marry an actress. I'm not that understanding. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by Scream(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
That husband of hers must have moved on years back! He is her acting husband for real...his real wife and kids would be somewhere waiting for the end of his drama with Omosexy.

I'm out!
Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by AkinPhysicist: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
cool
Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by prela(f): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
haters
Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nigerians and hypocrisy undecided
Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by Etzakoos(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
angry Is This Actress Husband Still Alive?
Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by emmamedicro46(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wow Nigerians never cease to amaze me ooo Remember she is an Actress not a IndecentStar, She probably does sex scenes on ratio of 1:10 and yet people are complaining like she made a sextape ,This same set of people adore Kim K oo.......... Hypocrisy.
Re: Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) by ennysuccess(m): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2017
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Actor Bolanle Ninalowo, His Wife And Their Children Step Out In Style (Photos) / Dame Shirley Bassey is Nigerian!!! / Bbnaija 2019: Mike Biography, Full Name And Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.