Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Bbnaija 2019: Mike Biography, Full Name And Net Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: Mike Biography, Full Name And Net Worth (7288 Views)

Tiwi Kunle Remi Wife Biography & Full Traditional Wedding Highlights / Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2019: Mike Biography, Full Name And Net Worth by lackren(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
BBNaija Mike is one of the finalists of Big Brother Naija of Pepper Dem Gang season 4. He is one of the richest housemates in the Big Brother show right from Season 1.

Mike Edwards was born on July 11, 1991 and he is a newly married man, CEO and professional athlete.

He owns the first black-owned cigar line in the United Kingdom called Aireyys. Mike is married to the love of his life, Perris Shakes-Drayton, a British Olympian and also a TV personality.

Mike who was born to a Jamaican Father and Nigerian Mother, describes himself as a man who never backs down from a challenge READ FULL STORY AND MIKE NET WORTH
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mike Biography, Full Name And Net Worth by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
The one wey i read don do. He is rich and married, that's enough info for me.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mike Biography, Full Name And Net Worth by mii4u(f): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Calm guy but looks older than his age
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mike Biography, Full Name And Net Worth by gambudu: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wait ooo angry I like mike but if his father is jamaican that means he may decide to go for Big Brother Jamaica next year. This is pure ojoro

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mike Biography, Full Name And Net Worth by ikennamadu1(m): 12:12am On Oct 05, 2019
lackren:
BBNaija Mike is one of the finalists of Big Brother Naija of Pepper Dem Gang season 4. He is one of the richest housemates in the Big Brother show right from Season 1.

Mike Edwards was born on July 11, 1991 and he is a newly married man, CEO and professional athlete.

He owns the first black-owned cigar line in the United Kingdom called Aireyys. Mike is married to the love of his life, Perris Shakes-Drayton, a British Olympian and also a TV personality.

Mike who was born to a Jamaican Father and Nigerian Mother, describes himself as a man who never backs down from a challenge READ FULL STORY AND MIKE NET WORTH

Mike papa naa yoruba... Foolish blogger...
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mike Biography, Full Name And Net Worth by KiddiesTablets(f): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact.......

(1) (Reply)

Gosh!!! SEE What Some University Big Girls Do Secretly In Their Hostel [photos] / Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria / Actress Queeneth Hilbert And Hubby Welcomes Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.