Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,388 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (32478 Views)

Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Seun(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Gombs:
Do you really think we evolved from dumb to wise? I mean, think about it
Yes, we did. Of all monkeys in the world, we have the biggest brains. Our brains also have a more complex structure. This makes us smarter.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2016
^^^^ grin grin
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by LambanoPeace: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2016
MrMontella:

to the pot of rice on my fire..
Keep on asking

I never expected any sense out of you, now run off to your rag tag team of atheists and discuss how your IQ grew in retrogression.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2016
seun the brain of an elephant and the brain of a man which is bigger?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2016
LambanoPeace:

I never expected any sense out of you, now run off to your rag tag team of atheists and discuss how your IQ grew in retrogression.
you need to chill. I don't understand why you are pained.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by LambanoPeace: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2016
EyeHateGod:

This is clearly promise10 or promise101 the evidence is there the anger on ever post..

Atheism doesn't boost IQ rather it boost Your knowledge i bet even you don't understand what this means..

Seun, ban this fellow for posting wrong information.

How could you even think I am promise10?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by MrMontella(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2016
LambanoPeace:

is that all?
Now clap for yourself..and go to bed..easter bunny
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2016
Seun:

Yes, we did. Of all monkeys in the world, we have the biggest brains. Our brains also have a more complex structure. This makes us smarter.

Seun this your comment is a huge fallacy of mega proportions,

sperm whales (biggest brain in the animal kingdom)
gray whales.
blue whales.
orcas.
humpback whales.
bottlenose dolphins.
elephants.

All these animals have much bigger brains than humans. So what are you saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by LambanoPeace: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2016
AngelsAndStars:

Good question... grin grin
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
LambanoPeace:

That's smart thinking, right? Anyways, I was able to understand how you thought man came about.. . Kindly explain my pic below.

The good book already explained these

Romans 1:19-20 Easy English

19 Everyone can know something clearly about God, because God himself has shown it to everyone.

20 Ever since God made the world, he has been showing people clearly about himself. We cannot see God. But the things that he has made show us what he is like. They show us that he will always be completely powerful. And they show us that only he is God. So nobody can say: ‘We never knew about God.’

See why I feel sorry for Atheists.. . Notice the bible says "Everyone can know..." including those of y'all who claim atheism.. The whole creation shows there is God, He's Lord all almighty and powerful, that's why my signature is a day I'm waiting for.. God! It'd be a great sight. NO ONE WILL BE WITH AN EXCUSE THAT THEY NEVER KNEW GOD AND THUS DIDN'T BELIEVE

What do you know about where we came from and those you don't.
that diagram of evolution is wrong
Very wrong
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Seun now uses brain size to determine the level of intelligence. I think we are different species. I don't think we came from apes lolz
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
that diagram of evolution is wrong Very wrong
give us the real one then.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 02, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
Seun now uses brain size to determine the level of intelligence. I think we are different species. I don't think we came from apes lolz

grin grin He thinks we do. Perhaps his analogy would also mean that a elephant if taught and exposed can be smarter than einstein or a whale can actually solve complex chemical equations as fast as a super computer.

Atheists and their grand delusions.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
evolution is not a linear process
That's just what i wanted you to know
The diagram is also misleading because it is assuming we came from modern monkeys
We didn't evolve from apes we evolved with them
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
Very wrong

The diagram is right! Where are the intermediary evolutionary pieces? Science claims there is a beginning of evolution and then we suddenly skipped the middle and only see the end so what happened to all those still evolving?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Gombs(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2016
Seun:

We evolved from dumb to wise? sad shocked shocked

If we evolved from monkeys, how come we still have monkeys?

Like Lambanopeace's picture, what happened to those in between our evolution? Where are they? Or do you mean we just moved from monkey to man?

By the way, it is impossible to evolve from dumb to smart, if not monkeys being our original ancestors should have been super smarter.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Gombs(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
Very wrong

Why is it wrong? undecided
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

The diagram is right! Where are the intermediary evolutionary pieces? Science claims there is a beginning of evolution and then we suddenly skipped the middle and only see the end so what happened to all those still evolving?

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

Seun this your comment is a huge fallacy of mega proportions,

sperm whales (biggest brain in the animal kingdom)
gray whales.
blue whales.
orcas.
humpback whales.
bottlenose dolphins.
elephants.

All these animals have much bigger brains than humans. So what are you saying?

I told the dude arguing with him is so easy , he won't listen now see how you rubbished his argument . Humans are special , we are different from these animals . If I should accept evolution , it has to be with a supernatural agent orchestrating the whole process with a plan . Attributing evolution to serendipity is so illogical .

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
The diagram is also misleading because it is assuming we came from modern monkeys

So we evolved with APES? yet they obviously got a better grip. greater strenght, stronger teeth, ability to walk on ground and climb on trees as well . So what then happened to the law of natural selection which is supposed to give the supposed better evolutionary piece more? Man is higher than Apes so why did we not get the better evolutionary pieces?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Gombs(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2016
AngelsAndStars:

Seconded
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by MrMontella(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
elephants have the ''i'' consciousness
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Gombs(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

grin grin He thinks we do. Perhaps his analogy would also mean that a elephant if taught and exposed can be smarter than einstein or a whale can actually solve complex chemical equations as fast as a super computer.

Hmmmmmmm.. This is possible following seun's line of reasoning.

How flawed.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Seun(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
Larger animals usually have larger brains because more brainpower is required just to control the entire body, which is why the brain size to mass ratio is more representative of intelligence, though not exactly. The elephant has a smaller brain relative to its size than we do relative to our size, yet it's undeniably one of the smartest animals in the world. Dolphins, which also are incredibly smart, have large brains relative to their size. The structure of the brain is also important. Our brains have a more complex, convoluted, interconnected structure than most.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2016
AngelsAndStars your arguments for atheism are too poor .. haba !

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by MrMontella(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
explain atavististic features we see in man..
Ps..im not saying we came from apes o..
I deduced from your comment..elements of ''exclusive creation''
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by Gombs(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:

Ahn ahn... Seun come and see.

We evolved with them? Who then are our original ancestors we evolved from.?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

science says dolphins use about 70% of their brains(i hope am correct) yet they can't outsmart humans that use less than 15. how did they even come up with these figures? best guess
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
yeah just like you were told. just like the scientist that drew fishes with legs Lolz. Abeg oh
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2016
MrMontella:
elephants have the ''i'' consciousness
meaning?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by jonbellion(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Gombs:

Ahn ahn... Seun come and see.

We evolved with them? Who then are our original ancestors we evolved from.?
I meant modern apes oo
Modern apes
Modern apes
Ooh. My Gattt!!
Re: My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. by MrMontella(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

on the diagram...it is wrong...
On evolution...They became extinct

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights / Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer / As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.