Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (73470 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama / Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
[u can't do dt for me ni angryquote author=sunshine46 post=51538192]doesn't d original her look prettier;u did that for a guy,kwa ...incredible... [/quote]
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by LecciGucci: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
deflover:

I no say you must support am

you never change

Yea bro.. i dnt knkw u know abt her ooo.
Shez a dumb bae
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by deflover(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
LecciGucci:

Yea bro.. i dnt knkw u know abt her ooo. Shez a dumb bae
I onto her one on one we were in the same whatsapp group met her a couple of times she is a hair head
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by LecciGucci: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
deflover:

I onto her one on one
we were in the same whatsapp group
met her a couple of times
she is a hair head

Lol that 18+ group?
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by ernimirah: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
U guys should stop saying she bleached for her husband, did he put knife on her neck? And after leaving the so called ex-husband she bleached for has she stopped bleaching ?
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Maximus85(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
In her recently launched book: "On Becoming", Toke Makinwa revealed something that shocked even her dearest fans; that she bleached her skin just to please her estranged hubby, Maje Ayida while they were still dating.

But what many of Toke Makinwa's fans didn't know is the extent of the bleaching, and today, they will find out after seeing the before and after pictures of Toke after bleaching below:

Culled from: http://www.ngnblog.com/2016/12/why-maje-divorced-toke-makinwa-photos.html

Wow, she used to be ugly Ooooooh and now she's super UGLY

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by deflover(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
LecciGucci:

Lol that 18+ group?

no Abuja single group....I had to leave the group because of people like her
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by DanPel(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
rottenPussy:
Does it mean if I compile A Before and After Picture Of My RottenPusy, I will also makes front page?

Dumb mods indeed..
NOTICED
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by dapsonlou(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
ngolokante:

I be Yoruba, but you are almost 100% correct-just that not all are-but still its disgusting what those guys do-the more irritating is when boys too follow go bleach...God!!!

You are not Yoruba. Igbo men bleach more than Yoruba men. You only need to go Ladipo and Alaba. Rich igbo men bleach while only thugs Yoruba men bleach.
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by ngolokante(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
dapsonlou:

You are not Yoruba. Igbo men bleach more than Yoruba men. You only need to go Ladipo and Alaba. Rich igbo men bleach while only thugs Yoruba men bleach.

Bros no be fight...What is bad is bad,even if its your blood that's doing it...We didn't say other people don't do bleach...hell yeah! they do but the way our brothers and sisters do it is out rightly disgusting... Going from your assertions alone sef, I think there are more thugs than there are rich men, so our people still do it more...and if Ijebu-Ode is not Yoruba, I wonder what tribe it is sir

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
makydebbie:
which boyfriend
How abt the remaining 0.1 % wink which includes me
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by legendte(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
I am sure she smells.
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Josmila(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
No one really forces anyone to bleach, she should keep kwayet please!

She was feeling insecure with her skin colour and wanted to glo like other laiskeen girls out there. NO ONE is buying that 'I bleached for him' BS!

She should check her elbows, knuckles and knees tho, those parts of the body can be very stubborn and bow to no bleaching cream.
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by rottenPussy: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
DanPel:
NOTICED

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by rottenPussy: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
patricknz:

So ur pussy is rotten huh?
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by makydebbie(f): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
jaybillionaire:

How abt the remaining 0.1 % wink which includes me
sure?
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by rottenPussy: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Wow I like ur siggy. cheesy n me I prefer ur virgin anus ooo tongue
Cool, but I can get you a boyfriend tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by lordyugo: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nma27:
Well, her bleaching ain't the cheap type .. Her skin looks flawless. I won't mind this kinda bleaching self but can only bleach because I wannna but never to please another being... Chukwu aju

so ur bleaching will be jus to b admiring urself in d mirror? Womens logic always hilarious
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by dapsonlou(m): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
ngolokante:

Bros no be fight...What is bad is bad,even if its your blood that's doing it...We didn't say other people don't do bleach...hell yeah! they do but the way our brothers and sisters do it is out rightly disgusting... Going from your assertions alone sef, I think there are more thugs than there are rich men, so our people still do it more...and if Ijebu-Ode is not Yoruba, I wonder what tribe it is sir

Lol Igbo girls bleach as much as Yoruba girls, so Bleaching is a national problem not a tribal one
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by mofeoluwadassah: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dis is really gud of her kiss na wen she old she go knw d consequence of wht she has don grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by bushguy: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Check out her ass cheeks, I am sure they will b black despite all the bleaching
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by DanPel(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=rottenPussy post=51542955][/quote] ONCE AGAIN NOTICED
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
rottenPussy:
Does it mean if I compile A Before and After Picture Of My RottenPusy, I will also makes front page?

Dumb mods indeed..

U r not just funny but also a character and is ur pussy rotten indeed?.
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by RaeMystix: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
She set up herself for failure. Why destroy yourself to please a man?. No good comes out of it.
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by lurdkriss: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dis gyal s hld move on already angry

The guy dey enjoy emlife with the other woman disone deyhere dey write book.

I know say one small bwoy dey do d job for her sha undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hope she beached her pvssy too
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hope she beached her pvssy too sha
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by bart10: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
shocked ladies and desperation!
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by baracutie(f): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dis is what olamide referred to as "oju pupa idi dudu" kole werk grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by mapet: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
admax:
The promotion of books written by people of questionable characters who can't be a mentor the younger generation viz a viz good morals etc at the detriment of good educational materials that increases one's I.Q is rather becoming unbecoming!

This is my biggest worry too

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Me Boyfriend? Or girlfriend? M a guy
rottenPussy:
Cool, but I can get you a boyfriend tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Yup tongue
makydebbie:
sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. / Photos Of Regina Daniels Smoking / Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.