Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

See What This Script Will Do When Installed In Your Wordpress! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See What This Script Will Do When Installed In Your Wordpress! (423 Views)

If You Have This Script Message Me It's Urgent / Who Can Provide Me With This Script ? I Am Ready To Pay For It / Install This Script On Your Wordpress And Have Adsense Approve Your Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What This Script Will Do When Installed In Your Wordpress! by victory360: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2016
I have successfully designed a script that the AdSense Team can't resist but to approve your AdSense application when once you've installed it to your WordPress.
So instead of you lamenting on how to get your blog set for AdSense application, this script will help you as I have already included unique articles and it has got the right pages AdSense wants to see in your site before they approve your site.
If you've already got a hosted domain name, you don't have any other work to do than just to install the script and once successfully installed, you can then go and confidently apply for AdSense.
NOTE: It is one domain name per script. I will design the others on demands. If you want AdSense approval, the already designed script is still available for sale. Call me now on
Re: See What This Script Will Do When Installed In Your Wordpress! by victory360: 4:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Thanks for your patronage @emy

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Good/lengthy Content On A Niche You Know Nothing About / Cash Paid For Facebook Group / Please Review My New Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.