Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Who Can Provide Me With This Script ? I Am Ready To Pay For It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Provide Me With This Script ? I Am Ready To Pay For It (1202 Views)

If You Have This Script Message Me It's Urgent / Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Script The Site Is Using / I Am Ready To Pay Blogger Or Website Owner 3k - 4k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Provide Me With This Script ? I Am Ready To Pay For It by etchiep(m): 1:26am On Mar 09, 2018
I am urgently in need of this script and i am ready to pay 10k for it.
http://www.snipnetworks.com/project.php?project_id=ST70348093 call me over the phone if you have it ..

Thanks remember it's urgent
Re: Who Can Provide Me With This Script ? I Am Ready To Pay For It by chinawapz(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2018
etchiep:
I am urgently in need of this script and i am ready to pay 10k for it.
http://www.snipnetworks.com/project.php?project_id=ST70348093 call me over the phone if you have it ..

Thanks remember it's urgent
You want to get the script that worth more than two hundred and forty dollars with just ten thousand

If you need alternative script that work similarly with that mentioned check my signature for more talk
Re: Who Can Provide Me With This Script ? I Am Ready To Pay For It by etchiep(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
can you give me link to the alternative you are talking about let me see
Re: Who Can Provide Me With This Script ? I Am Ready To Pay For It by etchiep(m): 1:08am On Mar 12, 2018
Offer still open
Re: Who Can Provide Me With This Script ? I Am Ready To Pay For It by eidesk(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Closed - Out of date

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Assist Me For Hosting My Website? / Are You Still Finding It Difficult To Learn Php / Mysql, See If This Would Help / Host 1 Domain And 10 Free Subdomain, 10 Email Accnts, 1 Mysql DB for 3500 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.