Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Thoughts On Linda Ikeji Social - Joel Otaifoh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Thoughts On Linda Ikeji Social - Joel Otaifoh (815 Views)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Tboss Sister Slams Tonto Dikeh After She Blasted Her Ex Hubby On Linda Ikeji TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On Linda Ikeji Social - Joel Otaifoh by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2016
It is no longer news that the Ace Blogger, Linda Ikeji who has carved a niche for herself in the blogging world has created an exciting social network called Linda Ikeji Social.

The LIS platform needs no introduction as the social network combines the features of Twitter, Facebook, Ebay and lots more.

Users of the social network can connect with friend across the globe, share photos, do some online shopping and probably chat with friends. My thoughts on LIS are pretty much interesting.

Firstly, I would like to commend the genius Linda Ikeji for this wonderful platform. LIS is the answer to so many social network issues. One pretty thing that caught my attention was how she actually arranged the site and the colour scheme.

“Just Say Something Nice” – Unlike many other social networks, status update is always like “What’s on your mind” But in LIS, Just say something nice is the tagline of status update.
Come on guys, LIS is the next biggest social network in the world.

The world renowned Facebook started with just students in college. It wasn’t that popular. It took time before it gradually exploded. LIS was launched on November 1, 2016. Trust me, in just 24 hours LIS got about 100,000 active users.

The brain behind LIS decided to give N1 Million Naira to the first 50 users who were lucky enough to have gotten 100 followers. I also want to congratulate the first 50 users who got 100 followers, especially to my friend Ebie Washington.

Are you a musician or a producer and you probably want the world to know you? LIS is set and ready to give you light and project you the world. All you need do is to sign up on LIS. Ever daily increasing LISers will support you and probably make you known even before you get a record deal.

Interestingly, LIS also has an Eye Witness feature. What this basically means is, if you have a genuine story or an interesting article that has not been on any social network or blog, you can explore this feature and earn a fortune. Writers can also showcase their talent with this feature. Take it or leave it, with LIS you are covered.

Information is power; even the good book says “People perish for lack of information”. You can get first hand information from LIS news. If truly readers are leaders it means LISers are quality leaders.

From what I have seen so far about this social network, in six months time, LIS will be listed among the 10 most popular social networks in the world. You won’t be wrong if you call Linda Ikeji the Mark Zuckerberg of Africa.

I told a friend of mine who loves freebies that LIS is a one stop shop for freebies. Upon launching LIS, Linda Ikeji gave N1 million to first 50 users who got 100 followers.
Recently, LIS also partnered with Globacom Nigeria to give LISers airtime worth N1 million. Isn’t that wonderful? I know you might want to ask questions like who LIS Epp? Well the answer to that question lays in the hands of the 50 lucky users that got N20, 000 each and the N1 million airtime giveaway.
According to the CEO of LIS, she says more freebies are yet to come. All you need do to become a winner is to sign up on LIS.
Well this is just my little thought on LIS.

SOURCE: http://otaniumblog..com.ng/2016/12/my-thoughts-on-linda-ikeji-social-joel.html
Re: My Thoughts On Linda Ikeji Social - Joel Otaifoh by dingbang(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2016
grin

Who Linda ikeji hepp

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Linda Ikeji Social - Joel Otaifoh by Omudia11: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
I pity wizkid for underrating Linda.

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Linda Ikeji Social - Joel Otaifoh by DCONE1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Omudia11:
I pity wizkid for underrating Linda.
I also pity Linda ikeji for underrating WIZKID our STAR BOY.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Linda Ikeji Social - Joel Otaifoh by hedonistic: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
What I think is that it is a narcissistic attempt at self glorification - and ultimately self-immortalisation. Must it be eponymous?

Any other name than "Linda Ikeji Social' would have been more appropriate. Facebook is Facebook because it's not called Mark Zuckerbook!

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Linda Ikeji Social - Joel Otaifoh by corperscorner: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
hedonistic:
What I think is that it is a narcissistic attempt at self glorification - and ultimately self-immortalisation. Must it be eponymous?

Any other name than "Linda Ikeji Social' would have been more appropriate. Facebook is Facebook because it's not called Mark Zuckerbook!
[size=20pt]Kirikirikirikiri GBAM[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kcee And E-money Money Displaying Their Expensive Life(pics,video) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Ripped Body (photo) / See What Basket Mouth Did To Phyno And Others With Laughter Challenge(pics,vide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.