Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,360 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album (11498 Views)

Ice Prince Ft. Sarkodie, Mercy Johnson, Wizkid, M.I & Khuli Chana - ABOKI Remix / Mercy Johnson Singing Too? / Lil Kim Finally Disses Nicki Minaj On Her Album Release Day.battle Line Is Drawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by nellaluv(f): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2009
Mercy Johnson Sets To Launch Music Career

Nollywood star, Mercy Johnson is set to become a music star. The beautiful actress is presently in the studio working on her debut album scheduled to hit the market in the second quarter of 2010. Mercy is said to be working with some top music producers such as ID Cabasa and Don Jazzy.
Two of her singles will be released around Christmas, to be followed by a music video.
Source: City People Magazine.
loool. . .
Drama queen.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=10292
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by nellaluv(f): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2009
With her crooked man voice that is not even steady.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by Naijagirly(f): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2009
Another one again undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by Nezed(f): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2009
she shouldnt embarrass herself oh!
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
you people should leave mercy.
how do you know she wont be a good vocalist? dont judge her without hearing her voice.
there are a lot of people that sound "bad" when they speak but great when they sing.
well just have to wait and see.
she just might be better at singing than acting, who knows?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by donjon: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
Blood Of Jesus!
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by nellaluv(f): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
^ yeah right, better ko. cheesy. Wonder what she's gonna sing about, 'my jugz and booty drives naija guys crazy'grin tongue. Anyway keeping my fingers crossed, nuff said tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by MissyB1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
Don't these people have a mind of their own? undecided
First, t'was having an orphanage home,
Now, t's going into the Music industry that is the ish.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by jaybee3(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
missy missy missy, where av u been hiding?
u r only allowed to hide in me bedroom tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by MissyB1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
Lol!!

I've been hiding under the bed, watching You bring different girls
on top of the bed everyday.

Tsup sweets? kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by jaybee3(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2009
^^
me ke?
You are def still in dreamland. I don't roll like that. I am a strong believer in the scripture that preaches 1 man for 1 woman.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by pureminded: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
E ya a, Film ain't paying anymore ? Well guluck sha cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by MissyB1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
jay bee:

^^
me ke?
You are def still in dreamland. I don't roll like that. I am a strong believer in the scripture that preaches 1 man for 1 woman.
Good to know!
I musta been mistaking anatha Dude's bedroom for Yours. tongue

Nice Pic B.T.W. smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by nellaluv(f): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
Get a room missyb and jaybee, and stop flooding my thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by jaybee3(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
their is room for 3. I am sure missy wouldn't mind an extra hand wink wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by nellaluv(f): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
shocked shocked Jaybee did u just. . .
Hear no evil, see no evil. cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by caral(f): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
Omg! must evrybdy sing?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by pureminded: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
Bebe nlo cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 11, 2009
[i]Now [/i]everybody can sing. . . .
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2009
e remain me oh, lool, grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by Godmother(f): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2009
nellaluv:

With her crooked man voice that is not even steady.

This is true o. She has the worse voice for singing. Dont these celebrities even have people that advise them
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
Long Thing!

Na who go buy am~?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by semid4lyfe(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2009
Can't she seek advice from peeps like Genevieve? Anyhow sha, lets wait and see.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by nellaluv(f): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ semid, how u dey. I didn't no u gossip too, oh well tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by chechu(f): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2009
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry angry angry angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by jidesamuel(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2009
she 'd better sell her album at a cheap price else she'll end up giving it out freely, grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by jidesamuel(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2009
she 'd better sell her album at a cheap price else she'll end up giving it out freely, grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by GeorgeD1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2009
awh! well! besides the nice boobs i never knew she could sing too. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by nellaluv(f): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2009
Looks like someone added pics for me. Thanks.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by asha80(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
is this supposed to be a joke?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
i really hope mercy proves all of you that doubt her wrong.
you dont know if she can sing or not so lets wait for the music, THEN we can judge her from that.
whether it be good or bad or stupid or whatever the case might be.
undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Working On Her Album by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2009
Gvieve assaulted us with her Ghana-Hip-hop, Mercy should just stick to her one-liners in slutty nollywood scenes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dablixx Osha – No Feelings / D'banj - "As I Dey Go" (Video) / New Music : Wizboy Feat. Zoro -- D Way We Go (download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.