Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Sweden Student Resident Permit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sweden Student Resident Permit (2141 Views)

UK Govt has given my sister her resident permit after 2 years of legal action / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Man Issued Resident Permit After He Left The U.k. Let's Find Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden Student Resident Permit by Onopa(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Good day everyone

I serious need information in regards to obtaining student visa in Sweden embassy Nigeria

I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH IS REQUIRED TO SHOW IN BANK STATEMENT WHEN APPLYING FOR RESIDENT PERMIT IN SWEDEN EMBASSY

That is after I paid part of the school fees.

Postgraduate program.
Re: Sweden Student Resident Permit by Bandeco(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Onopa:
Good day everyone

I serious need information in regards to obtaining student visa in Sweden embassy Nigeria

I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH IS REQUIRED TO SHOW IN BANK STATEMENT WHEN APPLYING FOR RESIDENT PERMIT IN SWEDEN EMBASSY

That is after I paid part of the school fees.

Postgraduate program.

Have you gotten admission ?
Re: Sweden Student Resident Permit by Onopa(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bandeco:

Yes
Re: Sweden Student Resident Permit by Onopa(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bandeco:

You know before you eligible for resident permit you need pay half of the school fees

For instance, if my total school fees is 3million

I need deposits 1.5 million before I apply for resident permit

My question is after I paid the 1.5million should I reflect the remaing sum in my bank statement?

Or there is an amount probably maintenance that I must reflect in the statement.
Re: Sweden Student Resident Permit by Bandeco(m): 6:48am On Dec 02, 2016
Onopa:

You know before you eligible for resident permit you need pay half of the school fees

For instance, if my total school fees is 3million

I need deposits 1.5 million before I apply for resident permit

My question is after I paid the 1.5million should I reflect the remaing sum in my bank statement?

Or there is an amount probably maintenance that I must reflect in the statement.
After Paying 50% of tuition You Musst Provide Evidence thAt You Can Support Yiur Sef For 1year In Sweden. THis Amount Is Roughly Sek80k.

And The evidence Can Be Shown By Way Of Bank Statement In YOur Name Containing The Said Amount.

Ps:
When Did You Get This Admission And For Which Commencement Season

1 Like

Re: Sweden Student Resident Permit by Onopa(m): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2016
Bandeco:

After Paying 50% of tuition You Musst Provide Evidence thAt You Can Support Yiur Sef For 1year In Sweden. THis Amount Is Roughly Sek80k.

And The evidence Can Be Shown By Way Of Bank Statement In YOur Name Containing The Said Amount.

Ps:

Early this year

Though i didn't make it this august

I want to start all over again
Re: Sweden Student Resident Permit by Onopa(m): 8:08am On Dec 02, 2016
Bandeco:

Ps:

That is around 2.7 million

Thanks
Re: Sweden Student Resident Permit by Bandeco(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2016
Onopa:

Early this year

Though i didn't make it this august

I want to start all over again
Okay.. My baby brother is also applying for autumn 2017.

Did u defer? It's deferment obtainable in Sweden?! I don't think.

I also know admission application window is currently on now till 16th January
Re: Sweden Student Resident Permit by Bandeco(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2016
Onopa:

That is around 2.7 million

Thanks
Yes... It is current exchange rate

(1) (Reply)

ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES CRASH : The Beautiful Cabin Crew!! / 7 Months Pregnant And Want To Travel To America Via Heathrow.safe Or Not Safe? / Photo:-tragic Accident That Happened In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.