Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

SLOT Please Return My GIONEE M5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SLOT Please Return My GIONEE M5 (1206 Views)

I Can't Install Play Store On My Gionee Phone / My Gionee M5 Mini Showing Invalid IMEI / Please I Need Urgent Help With My Gionee Marathon M5 Plus, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SLOT Please Return My GIONEE M5 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Make una see me see wahala ooooo.

I submitted my GIONEE M5 at SLOT office in Ikorodu for the past two month to change the screen and up till now my phone has not returned.

Is this normal? Because am thinking of suing SLOT to court for holding my phone ransom.

Please I need your advice.

Thank you
Re: SLOT Please Return My GIONEE M5 by Kiady16: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
tmdr:
Make una see me see wahala ooooo.

I submitted my GIONEE M5 at SLOT office in Ikorodu for the past two month to change the screen and up till now my phone has not returned.

Is this normal? Because am thinking of suing SLOT to court for holding my phone ransom.

Please I need your advice.

Thank you
Was it under warranty?
Re: SLOT Please Return My GIONEE M5 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Kiady16:

Was it under warranty?

I had a screen warranty which I submitted and I was given another slip. I have been checking their office regularly with the slip given to me.
Re: SLOT Please Return My GIONEE M5 by dustmalik(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
tmdr:

I had a screen warranty which I submitted and I was given another slip. I have been checking their office regularly with the slip given to me.
What exactly have they been telling you for the past two months?

1 Like

Re: SLOT Please Return My GIONEE M5 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Why can't you take it to Gionee Office instead don't you know those are 419 with their yeye thing they said person can benefit from
Re: SLOT Please Return My GIONEE M5 by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2016
dustmalik:

dustmalik:

All they ve been saying is, 'we are sorry your phone is not ready yet, but don't worry we ll call the head office to know what is happening'. I meet different faces each time I visit the phone repair section.

Each one of them say same thing. Am tired and fed up.
Re: SLOT Please Return My GIONEE M5 by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2016
How I wish this thread will get to front page.
Mod pls send this thread to front page. I want my phone back.
Re: SLOT Please Return My GIONEE M5 by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2016
slot please return my phone.
Re: SLOT Please Return My GIONEE M5 by shiftback: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2016
tmdr:
slot please return my phone.
Goan harass them on twitter, they'll quickly rush and send you a DM and sort your issue out. They are scared if somebody calls them out on twitter.
Re: SLOT Please Return My GIONEE M5 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
shiftback:

Goan harass them on twitter, they'll quickly rush and send you a DM and sort your issue out. They are scared if somebody calls them out on twitter.

Thank bro. I have done that now.

Waiting for their reply.
Re: SLOT Please Return My GIONEE M5 by shiftback: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
tmdr:

Thank bro. I have done that now.
Waiting for their reply.
how fa. Did you get a reply?
Re: SLOT Please Return My GIONEE M5 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
shiftback:

how fa. Did you get a reply?

My brother, I had to visit their head office in Ikeja. I met with their management and I was shown papers that my phone was released for dispatch since the 2nd of November.

I was referred to their number one head office still at Ikeja. I got there, lo and behold my phone was there locked up.

To cut the long story short I got my phone yesterday the 8th of December.

I checked my twitter today and saw replies from Slot. I feel so reluctant in replying cos I am not happy with the way they handle client phones. Their customer care is not prompt enough.

If I ad not gone to their head office then I wouldn't have gotten my phone.

My advice for Nigerians is, if u can submit ur phone for repairs directly to their head office and always get in touch with the management to monitor your phones. And if you have a phone waiting for collection, then visit the head office yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Tech: How To Delete Google’s Copy Of Everything You’ve Ever Browsed / Camon Cx...... Pls Help... / Airtel Suspends Their Newly Launched Unlimited Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.