Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

This High-fat Food Can Lower Your Cholesterol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This High-fat Food Can Lower Your Cholesterol (396 Views)

Belly Fat; Food That Reduces Belly Fat & Food That Increase Belly Fat / 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally / 6 Things You Should Know About Your Cholesterol Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This High-fat Food Can Lower Your Cholesterol by okevibes: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
This High-Fat Food Can Lower Your Cholesterol
A number of years ago during my first year of residency training, I was talking with a group of residents around 2 a.m., when the hospital employee cafeteria opened for about an hour to feed the night shift. We often worked 80 to 100 hours a week, and even at 1 a.m., food was a welcome gift for the weary. Conversations during these meals often revolved around the events of the day and what we may have planned for our one day off each week.

On this particular night, we talked about what we would have as our last meal. Choices ranged from the gourmet to what we loved as a child. I quickly realized I had not put a lot of sophisticated thought into the topic: I was trying to decide between Mexican and Chinese food that you could get in almost any town in America.
Ultimately, I decided I would go out with a good plate of Mexican food, and for this reason you’ll understand my enthusiasm for this topic.>>>>READ MORE HERE: http://www.gistme.co.uk/2016/11/this-high-fat-food-can-lower-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Girl Dies After A Nurse ‘rammed A Feeding Tube Into The Wrong Part Of Her Body’ / Doctors Are Destroying Nigerias Health Sector / Do You Think Having Abortions Can Stop A Woman From Having A Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.