Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Lesson Does The Photo Pass Across? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Lesson Does The Photo Pass Across? (41233 Views)

Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. / What Lesson Does The Photo Pass Accross? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Does The Photo Pass Across? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2016
Tafari1:
Strong what?? Jesus is my strength

Morning sir
Yeah, I am not doubting Jesus is your strength just as he is also mine, lol.

how grooving today na and where that your warrior babe, spicy?
Re: What Lesson Does The Photo Pass Across? by Tafari1(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Yeah, I am not doubting Jesus is your strength just as he is also mine, lol.

how grooving today na and where that your warrior babe, spicy?
It's a cool day here. Spicy has been elusive. I've not seen her around
Re: What Lesson Does The Photo Pass Across? by royalemperors: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2016
Tafari1:
It's a cool day here. Spicy has been elusive. I've not seen her around

No church?
Hmmmm, seems you like her? its good because she is damn intelligent. if you need any of my support to having her, just feel free to ask, what are guys for? lol
Re: What Lesson Does The Photo Pass Across? by Tafari1(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2016
royalemperors:

No church?
Hmmmm, seems you like her? its good because she is damn intelligent. if you need any of my support to having her, just feel free to ask, what are guys for? lol
I'm in church. It's Christmas Carol so it's more of songs.

Its only natural to like intelligent people.
Support? seems you guys are not in good terms.. .
Re: What Lesson Does The Photo Pass Across? by royalemperors: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2016
Tafari1:
I'm in church. It's Christmas Carol so it's more of songs.

Its only natural to like intelligent people.
Support? seems you guys are not in good terms.. .

wow, that's cool and same here, today is also my church harvest.

Nah, we aren't, we are sore enemies on here but I have been trying to pacify her but she has been acting stubborn. hahahah
Re: What Lesson Does The Photo Pass Across? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2016
Some ambitions can be unrealistic and if not scrutinized well could lead to catastrophic failure ,or even worst: death!
Re: What Lesson Does The Photo Pass Across? by anininwaobodo: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Keep the game balling..... Photoshop thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 / DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.