Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. (4234 Views)

Who Should We Blame FG Or ASUU / NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death / Sex For Marks In Our Higher Institutions. Who Do We Blame For This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by WonderManly(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Who to blame here: The teacher for wrong questions or the student for wrong answers?

Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by WinningEleven(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Both of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by Aidejay(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
I've never seen a child with that kind of handwriting

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by jedisco(m): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
WonderManly:
Who to blame here: The teacher for wrong questions or the student for wrong answers?
And the teacher and student have the same handwriting. People making things up just to trend.

8 Likes

Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by Readonee35L(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Aidejay:
A student doing physics is not a little kid

2 Likes

Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by WonderManly(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
jedisco:

And the teacher and student have the same handwriting. People making things up just to trend.
Shey you think sey na primary two or three students dey do physics ni? Alaye.........
Wake up shocked

2 Likes

Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by WonderManly(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
WinningEleven:
Both of
them.
Haaha, nawa o!
Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by WonderManly(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Readonee35L:

I beg, help me tell am o... Na over sabi dey do am!
Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by WonderManly(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Aidejay:

Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by netpro(m): 3:14am On Jul 03, 2019
The handwriting of the teacher and the student is one and the same.

Take a closer look at "d", "e" and how the dot above "i" is usually slightly behind in both cases.

Even the dates have the same pattern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by Estate360(m): 5:13am On Jul 03, 2019
WonderManly:

Shey you think sey na primary two or three students dey do physics ni? Alaye.........
Wake up shocked
lol, this one weak me oh

Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by Estate360(m): 5:18am On Jul 03, 2019
jedisco:

Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by jedisco(m): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2019
WonderManly:

Wake up shocked
I'm not your usual gullible fella. Not everyone has a below average IQ

There are specific patterns one looks for in writing and its clear it was written by same person. If I decided to do something similar, I'd at least tweak the handwriting of one of the participants to make it believable to people with at least average IQ

BTW, I have come across this picture several times here and my reaction to it has been the same. It's just like most of the madeup chats and romance stories posted by different bloggers here to trend.

1 Like

Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by aristocratic5(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2019
Notice me post
Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by WonderManly(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2019
jedisco:

I'm not your usual gullible fella. Not everyone has a below average IQ

There are specific patterns one looks for in writing and its clear it was written by same person. If I decided to do something similar, I'd at least tweak the handwriting of one of the participants to make it believable to people with at least average IQ

BTW, I have come across this picture several times here and my reaction to it has been the same. It's just like most of the madeup chats and romance stories posted by different bloggers here to trend.
Sorry o, mr IQ. If truly you're not my fellow below average IQ and you're above mine. Why is your answer not akin with the question?

1 Like

Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by WonderManly(m): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=Estate360 post=79890115][/quote]
Help me tell am jare! Na too know dey do am.

1 Like

Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by WonderManly(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2019
Estate360:
lol, this one weak me oh
Please don't let am weak you o jare...
Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by ogole1(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2019
WinningEleven:
Both of them.
the child need deliverance
Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by midolian(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2019
Readonee35L:

How come the teacher and student has exactly the same writing?
Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by joseph1832(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2019
If the teacher had asked the right question, the student would have given him the right answers, seeing that he gave the right answers to the correct question he thought the teacher asked.
Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by andyboi4real(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
the teacher.
I am a 300L student of one of the universities in Anambra state UNIZIK to be precise and we just finished our first semester. Please, i am looking for a job in Awka, times are hard for my family and am tired of begging people for my daily bread. I am good in Microsoft word, doing project and seminar work for university students, i also have 1 year experience in stock keeping and i am very willing to learn. I don't mind being paid 15 thousand naira a month, I just desperately need a source of income before next semester begins so I don't drop out of school due to frustration and hunger. Please help a brother.
Please I can be reached on 08116774357.
Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by Slim123(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by Jhonsongrey: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
This post is funny but I found the method how can I tell my girlfriend the truth cheesy
iPhonenotifications.
Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by Mikeidumokhai12(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
The student should know better if he or she was a science student.
Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by WonderManly(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
joseph1832:
If the teacher had asked the right question, the student would have given him the right answers, seeing that he gave the right answers to the correct question he thought the teacher asked.
Correct! You just nail it... Gbayi jor!
Re: Who Should We Blame? Check Out The Photo. by WonderManly(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mikeidumokhai12:
The student should know better if he or she was a science student.
Abi now! Oro loso jare!

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Beat Female Undergraduate To Coma / See What To Do If You Missed Your JAMB Exam Date / Official Unilag Aspirants Whatsapp Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.