Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

My Breasts - Stepping Into Adulthood - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Breasts - Stepping Into Adulthood (1272 Views)

Breasts / Lump In My Breasts?(true Story) / Passion Of The Breasts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Breasts - Stepping Into Adulthood by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
I never really cared about my breasts until that evening in Mbaise when I saw Ugomma running, her left hand and wrist holding and pressing back the big mounds on her chest which were going up and down and up as though they would fall off. I watched on and later, I looked down on my bare chest and wondered how long it would take mine to become as huge as Ugomma's, or smaller, or any size so far I would have to hold them like Ugomma and feel them going up and down while I am running.

I had woken up one Saturday morning and had pulled my clothes to take my bath when I noticed that there were changes on my chest, my breasts; my areolas had grown bigger, darker, shinny and swollen. I smiled, stood in front of the half-human sized mirror to watch my reflection jump up and down, my left hand and wrist holding on to my chest just like Ugomma. The skins on my chest moved but the small mounds didn't. I smiled, laughed as I walked into the bathroom and while I allowed the water from the small bowl I was carrying water in to pour on my head and then down on my shoulders, my chest and the rest of my body, I kept running my hands through my chest in joy.

That day, I wore my mother's bra and then prepared to leave for the shop. Gracefully, I walked pass my mother and my father who sat discussing in front of the house and my mother knew it - the line rounding my under burst, the happiness and the sudden mounds pointing out on my chest. I knew my mother knew because when I turned back to look, I saw their eyes on me and their lips parting in smiles.

I kept smiling even when I got to the shop and I don't remember ever stopping because that day, I knew I had grown, that I had stepped into adulthood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Breasts - Stepping Into Adulthood by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lolzzz.....

Felt the same way when i noticed hairs growing in my lower region....meehnn i was in ss2 when that sh!t started sprouting out.......

But now...the boy is now MAN...
Got evrytin intact,even big cassavagrin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Breasts - Stepping Into Adulthood by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lmao!

Thanks for reading. angryLmao!

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: My Breasts - Stepping Into Adulthood by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
smileyLmao!

Thanks for reading. angryLmao!

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Re: My Breasts - Stepping Into Adulthood by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ur profile says u do write....

why dont u post ur stories here....

i love to read stories......wink

1 Like

Re: My Breasts - Stepping Into Adulthood by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2016
Yay!

Thank you.
I will start posting from henceforth.
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heartfelt / Nongogo By Athol Fugard - Plot Summary And Analysis And Themes / Novelist Tm Aluko Passes On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.