Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Mikel’s Agent Lifts Lid On Chelsea Future - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel’s Agent Lifts Lid On Chelsea Future (580 Views)

Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets / OMG!! Italian Agent Drops Bombshell On Antonio Conte’s Chelsea Future / I Feared For My Chelsea Future – Fabregas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mikel’s Agent Lifts Lid On Chelsea Future by ifeanyihamilton(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
The agent of Mikel John Obi has finally spoken about the situation of the Nigeria international midfielder at Chelsea.

Mikel who has yet to play competitively for Chelsea this season, has reportedly attracted interest from a slew of clubs including Manchester United, Besiktas and most recently, Valencia.

The midfielder’s agent, John Ola Shittu, revealed that Mikel has had conversations with the Chelsea manager about his future.

“Obi Mikel and Antonio (Conte) have been speaking.

“The manager, club and player have been talking. So I am not in a position to tell about what they have been speaking about, in the next few weeks things should be clearer.

“We have been having meeting with a few parties who are interested in him, once we are able to agree the way forward with Chelsea, then we will take it from there,” Shittu said.

Read full story here https://newdiplomat.ng/news/mikels-agent-lifts-lid-chelsea-future/

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Escape Asian Scare Win World Club Cup 4-2: Ronaldo Net Three - Video / My Son Knows Am Better Than Lionel Messi / ‘you Can’t Compare Pogba With Kante’- Chelsea Boss Conte Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.