Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

My Son Knows Am Better Than Lionel Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Son Knows Am Better Than Lionel Messi (583 Views)

Lionel Messi:"My Son Asks Why They Crucify Me In Argentina" / Lionel Messi: "My Son Thiago Criticises Me After A Bad Game" / The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Son Knows Am Better Than Lionel Messi by Livotour1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Christiano ronaldo said that his son is wise enough to know that there is no other footballer in the world that is better than his dad.

Christiano ronaldo said that his son (christiano ronaldo jr)has always had to deal with topics on who is more better between him and his rival Barcelona star Lionel Messi.

There are people who tells him that there is another football star who is better than your father,but I know he knows how to deal with that. Ronaldo told on TV.

Read more:

Source : http://www.livotour.com/2017/01/my-son-knows-am-better-than-lionel-messi.html

(1) (Reply)

Ex-flying Eagles Skipper Daniel Chima Uchechi Switch To The Hawks Of Togo? / . / Arsene Wenger Is A Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.