Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. (3158 Views)

Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate / Reason why you should invest in properties (must read) / 5 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Aim to be wealthy not rich. Being rich means you have money. Being wealthy means you have investments. Reccession affects riches not wealth. Call us for real estate investments 08134845536
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2020
I pray this new month every drop of your sweat will yield sweet reward.

May excellence mark you out for favour.
May it be well with you all your days.

Welcome to the second half of 2020.
*HAPPY NEW MONTH OF JULY.*
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
The importance and value placed on land and landed properties cannot be over emphasized.

The value of land is like that of fine wine that gets better with years.

It is one of the best choices for investment.
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate and those who delay always wish they did earlier.
Give us a call today 08134845536
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Call us to book an inspection
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Assets will forever remain assets; limited, appreciating and valuable.
Wouldn't you rather have one?
Send a DM now!
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Let us be the EYE that spots
profitable investment
that will benefit you.
Give us a call for free inspection 08134845536
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Available at
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
The car you bought in 2020 will become an old model in 2021. The dress you buy in 2020, becomes old fashion in 2021. The iPhone 11 you bought this year has already given way to the iPhone 12. Only real estate does not become obsolete. So buy it!
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
The more you wait, the more prices increases.
Take that bold step today... 08134845536
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
You will never know how useful that Land you bought years ago in a developing area is to you until you are in a tight situation.

Let me tell you something that happened to me last year.

I had a piece of land I bought some years ago. Let's say I acquired it just because I had spare money but didn't want it to use it lavishly.

The price was affordable.

Fast forward to some months back, I had financial issues in my business but couldn't raise any amount.

I then remembered the property I bought years ago.

I decided to sell it.

And guess what?

I sold it at a price twice the amount I bought it years ago.

Just imagine if I didn't buy that land. I would have been out of business by now.
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
Give us a call for inspection and purchase 08134845536
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
*It is a mistake to think time is going. Time is not going. Time is here until the world ends. It is you that is going. You don’t waste time.*
*Time is infinite. You waste yourself. You are finite. It is you that grows old and die. Time doesn’t. So make better use of it.*

*And one of the worst things to do with time is comparing yourself to others. A cow eats grass and gets fat but if dog eats grass, it will die.*

*Never compare yourself with others. Run your race. What works for one person may be that which will kill you. Focus on the gifts and talents God gave you and don’t be envious of the blessings He gave others. If a rose smells better than tomatoes, It doesn't mean the rose can make a better stew.*

*Don't try to compare yourself to others. You also have your own strength, look for it and build on it. All animals that exist, were in Noah's ark. A snail is one of those animals. If God could wait long enough for snails to enter Noah's ark; His door of grace won't close till you reach your expected position in life. Never look down on yourself, keep looking up. Remember that Broken crayons still color*

*Keep on pushing, you never can tell how close you are to your goal.*
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:32am On Mar 20, 2021
Still selling very fast
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
Procrastination is a thief of time.
Give us a call today and let's get started 08134845536.
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Aim to be wealthy not rich. Being rich means you have money. Being wealthy means you have investments. Reccession affects riches not wealth. Call us for real estate investments 08134845536
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.
More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined.
The wise young [person] or wage earner of today invests [their] money in real estate.” -Andrew Carnegie
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2021
"Without Ambition, one starts nothing. Without work, one finished nothing. The prize will not be sent to you,you have to win it!"

Your thoughts create your feelings, your feelings create our actions, and your actions create your reality.

No one will do it for you. People will help you when they see you working hard towards your goals. Start creating that momentum.

Be GREAT
Keep moving forward!
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:51am On Jan 14, 2022
The more you wait, then the more the prices increases.
Don't be left behind.... Invest in real estate now...
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Land no dey spoil.
Land no dey expire.
Land no dey decay.
Land no dey increase in size rather it appreciates in value.

Start your journey of being a landlord today.
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2022
Buying a property is the best decision you will ever make in your life time.
Get started now...
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2022
Do something today that your future self will thank you for!

Don’t just tell the kids stories,show them real estate investments.

Call or whatsapp us and let's show you the best real estate deals 08134845536.
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Make hay while the sun shines.
Real Estate Investment is key...
Call or whatsapp us on 08134845536.
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Secure your future... Invest in real estate.
It's the real deal.
Call or whatsapp the magic transformation number 08134845536
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
Buy today and thank me later.
Don't procrastinate, make that smart move now.
Give us a call or send a whatsapp message 08134845536
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2023
For every time we get beat down, we have to get back up.
Perseverance in the face of adversity is the recipe to success.

Build up your wealth with the most persistent investment option.
Real Estate.

Choose us for your real estate investments.

08134845536.( Calls/Whatsapp)
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2023
Plans are just plans unless you put in the work to make your plans a reality.

Work on your plans and show everyone the results.
People ae always going to talk.

Let them talk about your results rather than the big plans you have failed to achieve.

Call/whatsapp us on 08134845536.
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2023
WAITING IS A BAD IDEA IN REAL ESTATE.
THE MORE YOU WAIT, THE MORE PRICES APPRECIATES.

Take the bold step now by making an initial deposit.
Call or WhatsApp us on 08134845536
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2023
Still available.
Call /Whatsapp for inspection and purchase 08134845536
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:34am On Aug 14, 2023
Hello smart investors,

Achieve your real estate goals by putting together simple plans to achieve them.

We can help you achieve your real estate goals today.

Call/ Whatsapp +2348134845536
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
This is what separates those that are working smart and working hard. Investment gives you the vital edge over an unplanned future, inflation.

Be intentional now!

Call/Whatsapp us on 08134845536 to kick-start your investment journey today...
Re: Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate. by BecomeALandLord(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
As we approach the end of the year, it is important to consider securing a real estate property if you have not done so already.*

Procrastination in this matter can result in increased expenses.

Our goal is not simply to sell products, but to help you become a landlord.

We strongly encourage you to take action before the year comes to a close.

Call/Whatsapp 08134845536

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now Selling Lands At Haven Garden Estate Enugu / PLOTS OF LAND WITHIN AN ESTATE FOR SALE IN KUJE, ABUJA / 4bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.