Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) (3806 Views)

Omoyele Sowore remembers his Friend, Afrika. / Can You Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning. Page 104 Lantern Book Enlig / Lantern Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by seedorfy134(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
who still remember 1, 2, 3, 4,?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by Nixiepie(f): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin
Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by armadeo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Monica Monica if Monica no kill me I no go die again.

Planta planta delicious and nourishing planta

3 Likes

Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by emeraldknytt(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
armadeo:
I think Junior and Pretty released the hit 'bolanle'. My mum still have that rechargeable lamp @ No.4 grin. That stuff sure can light up a whole street for carnival.

How time flies cool. Cool stuff OP

Yeah, I kinda remember Monica track too. Those were comic-songs not all these I geti big cassava wey all these children dey release upandan. Imagine one artiste releasing 5 albums in a year undecided ...cool cool

6 Likes

Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by kinggogo: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dah torch lyt radio, old men go dey use am dey disturb person sleep 4 nyt angry grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by DesChyko: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
CARNIVAL Rechargeable Lantern.
But this your own no get that yellow traffigator sha undecided

1 Like

Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by hernandson(m): 1:55am On Dec 02, 2016
that rechargeable lamp tho,neva gonna 4get sha
Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by Doctorfitz: 4:43am On Dec 02, 2016
;DGood old days
.....i still find bolanle hilarious grin grin
Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 02, 2016
Lol. This Rechargeable Lamp And Radio That Has Traffigator, There Is One Other One Too With Fan, Radio, And Mosquito Repellant Hahaha Dat Year. gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by Valkyr: 5:32am On Dec 02, 2016
I won't ever forget even in death. Lantern + Radio. Primary school tinz, I was too kleptomaniac. One day, My dad cut out the wires of the two we had, used them to tie me up & gave me 'Discipline & Punish' treatment..
Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by Olasco93: 5:50am On Dec 02, 2016
My Dad do lock that number 3 of his in his shelf/cupboard after listening to morning news, and reopen his shelf to bring it out after a hard day's work to listen to Radio Nigeria News at 9pm. He won't even send us to bring it for him, no matter the circumstance... If you handle it roughly, you receive a Konk/Knock on your head and am always a victim. The only thing I love about that number 3 is its POLICE ALARM/SIREN that can scare thieves away...

1 Like

Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 02, 2016
armadeo:

Dis kind love no be wetin I go tok, I carry Monica go for one party she jump up she jump down she jump in between. Chai panapana Monica Don disgrace me........ ...........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by adebayo201: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2016
chai... ayam old! grin
Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by Activityj(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2016
Nna, this my own still serve for network news! it's more than 16 years!

5 Likes

Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by benueguy(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2016
Funny how time flies
Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2016
Damn.. I am old
Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by Icansing: 9:38am On Dec 02, 2016
Lol,
Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2016
I know 3 and 4.
Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by kanada(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2016
very rugged and more original than the ones being produced now. it served me better back then.
Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
I know 3 for sure. Not sure about 4
Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by momentum85(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chai! Person don old oo
Re: The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) by eledalo: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Abeg what was the function of that Trafficator/Caution light on the rechargable lamp?

(1) (Reply)

See 6hours Open Exam Giving To Post Graduate Student Of UNILAG / Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out / Ex-mays Of Mayflower School, Ikenne, Lets Get To Meet Each Other Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.