Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out (4445 Views)

Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit / Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by AcuraZDX: 6:20pm On May 06, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, please I sat for Jamb CBT Exam in the morning and after answering all the questions, I didn’t have enough time to click on submit.

Please will I be affected by that? Will I still see my results?

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by Sergio104(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Hello Nairalanders, please I sat for Jamb CBT Exam in the morning and after answering all the questions, I didn’t have enough time to click on submit.

Please will I be affected by that? Will I still see my results?

Nope.
It's not a problem.

It will submit by itself

My junior brother experienced it last two years too......was panicking.

But his result came out fine. So don't worry yourself

5 Likes

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by AcuraZDX: 6:30pm On May 06, 2022
Sergio104:

Nope.
It's not a problem.

It will submit by itself

Thank you very much sir

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:33pm On May 06, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Thank you very much sir

You go don sweat tire, carry headache today. See wetin education and competition dey do people for this countree

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by Sergio104(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Thank you very much sir

My pleasure smiley

Just give me a good news when your result is out wink

My junior bro got 280, please beat him (a challenge to you).

Success in endeavors

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2022
You don score zero be that . Your village People at work
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by AcuraZDX: 6:39pm On May 06, 2022
Sergio104:

My pleasure smiley

Just give me a good news when your result is out wink

My junior bro got 280, please beat him (a challenge to you).

Success in endeavors

Wow. I will sure give you update sir

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by AcuraZDX: 6:39pm On May 06, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
You don score zero be that . Your village People at work

As I no come get Village nko?

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48pm On May 06, 2022
@ACURAZDX,
We went the extra mile to get in touch with someone that works with JAMB, and she gave us a well-detailed reply to your question, fear and apprehension.
You are good.
Don't panic at all.

On a good day, candidates are expected to submit their tests themselves.
This is the ideal situation.
JAMB requires you to complete the exam, and check through all your chosen answers before submission.

This is why on the first click of the submit button, you will be prompted to confirm YES or NO (whether you want to submit really or you could have a change of mind).

However, there are situations that may warrant you not being able to submit yourself (just like what happened to you earlier today).

Computer Will Submit For You If You Can't Submit Yourself

Don't panic as your computer and the software have been designed in such a way that if for any reason you can't submit your UTME yourself, the platform will submit it automatically.

Let's say you complete the test but fail to submit by clicking on the Submit button, the computer will still submit for you.

Let's say you don't complete the test before your time is up, the network is interrupted or the computer shuts down, the computer will still submit for you what you had done so far.

That is as simple as you submitting the uncompleted test, by yourself, before you complete it.
There is no rule of thumb that all questions must be answered before submission.

You might have heard that though the computer could submit the test for you, you would lose some scores to that. And you may be imagining that if you'd not been told.

That's not true.

JAMB will not deduct or penalized you for your inability to submit the UTME yourself. Whether you submit yourself or automatically by the computer, your mark won't be any different.

You're only scored what you got!

All the very best in your result.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by AcuraZDX: 7:52pm On May 06, 2022
post=112587758:
@ACURAZDX,
We went the etra mile to get in touch with someone that works ay JAMB, and ahead gave us a well-detailed reply to you question, fear and apprehension.
You are good.
Don't panic at all.

JAMB requires you to complete the exam, and check through all your chosen answers before submission.

This is why on the first click of the submit button, you will be prompted to confirm YES or NO (whether you want to submit really or you could have a change of mind).

However, there are situations that may warrant you not being able to submit yourself (as earlier noted).

Don't panic as your computer and the software have been designed in such a way that if for any reason you can't submit your UTME yourself, the platform will submit it automatically.

Let's say you complete the test but fail to submit by clicking on the Submit button, the computer will still submit for you.

Let's say you don't complete the test before your time is up, the network is interrupted or the computer shuts down, the computer will still submit for you what you had done so far.

That is as simple as you submitting the uncompleted test, by yourself, before you complete it.
There is no rule of thumb that all questions must be answered before submission.

You might have heard that though the computer could submit the test for you, you would lose some scores to that. And you may be imagining that if you'd not been told.

That's not true.

JAMB will not deduct or penalized you for your inability to submit the UTME yourself. Whether you submit yourself or automatically by the computer, your mark won't be any different.

Thank you very much sir. God bless you abundantly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by DaInferno(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2022
Sergio104:

Nope.
It's not a problem.

It will submit by itself

younger brother, not junior

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14pm On May 06, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Thank you very much sir. God bless you abundantly.
Amen in Jesus name.
God bless you too.
All the very best once more.
Do have a peaceful, good night rest.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by Danelo(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2022
Please what are the kind of questions set on mathematics anyone
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by olamoses75(m): 4:06am On May 07, 2022
I went to do jamb at OAU in 2014, and forgot to submit my work due to the eagerness of going back to Ibadan (that was my first time of going to Ife). I remembered not clicking submit when I was already inside Ibadan bus, we were almost at Ikire sef. But my result came. No qualm bro.
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by 1874manab: 5:28am On May 07, 2022
[s]
post=112587758:
@ACURAZDX,
We went the extra mile to get in touch with someone that works with JAMB, and she gave us a well-detailed reply to your question, fear and apprehension.
You are good.
Don't panic at all.

However, there are situations that may warrant you not being able to submit yourself (just like what happened to you earlier today).

That's not true.

[/s]
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by 1874m: 5:31am On May 07, 2022
[s]
post=112588489:

Amen in Jesus name.
God bless you too.
All the very best once more.
Do have a peaceful, good night rest.
[/s]
Re: Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out by six33fourng: 12:16am On Feb 16, 2023
Take an IQ test, career test or personality test online on Six33Four NG and access your career, intelligence & personality.

Employer’s - Access knowledge and intelligence of job seekers.
Student’s & Job Seeker’s - Enjoy our unlimited computer based tests at a very modest cost.
Teacher’s & Trainer’s - Knowledgeable in any subject matter? Earn sixty percent (60%) of the offer price each time your test is taken.

Visit https://six33four.ng/cbt/ to take computer based test (CBT) in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Esut Post Ume Result Is Out / Info On University Of Maiduguri / Abia State University(absu) Admission Status Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.