Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month (18460 Views)

Coronavirus: Stanbic IBTC Bank To Operate Skeletal Services / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. / Looking For The Best Nigeria Bank For A Domiciliary Account? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by Benoxvals(m): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2016
True..got the message from UBA yesterday...

Dear NONSO••••••

We wish to notify you of our revised spending and withdrawal limits on foreign currency cash deposits made into your domiciliary account. This change is effective December 5, 2016.

Enjoy our new limits below on your transactions this festive period.

§ ATM Limit - $5,000/weekly
§ POS Limit - $5,000/weekly
§ Web Limit - $5,000/weekly
§ Wire Transfer -$10,000 / weekly

* There is no spending limit if foreign currency deposit is not cash based and there is no limit for across the counter cash withdrawals.

Thank you for banking with us.

www.ubagroup.com
Africa’s global bank
Get Social

2 Likes

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2016
Emefiele is just a punk! angry
A REALLY DUMB PUNK!

3 Likes

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by Localamos(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2016
ogododo:
This is a regulated regime. God please intervene; slowly we are becoming a communist nation.

Some people don't even know the difference between communism and regulation. America, UK and other developed economies are well regulated. Does that mean they are communist nations?
Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by PaulIdu: 7:08am On Dec 02, 2016
This is criminal ... Buhari has finally started siezed and started spending the money in dorm accounts where his eyes have been all along .... Sarrki I need your take on this ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by hedonistic: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2016
And some misguided bastards are still blaming Jonathan and the PDP for the horrendous situation we find ourselves? These kinds of nonsensical policies are responsible for the recession we're in, NOT Jonathan.

I don't know how Nigerians allowed themselves to be persuaded by this brain-dead cattle farmer from Daura. We've not seen anything yet. This is only the beginning.

12 Likes

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by demmahomidi: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2016
Another rogue policy designed to hike the exchange rate so that emefiele and partners who have access to back door dollars can keep smiling to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by PaulIdu: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2016
Localamos:

Some people don't even know the difference between communism and regulation. America, UK and other developed economies are well regulated. Does that mean they are communist nations?

If you can't see that theft and brazen robbery attempt here then I am sorry you are a demon from hell like our principal Buhari .. Since the day Buhari claimed that over 20 billion dollars is trapped in local dorm accounts like he kept it there I knew he would look for ways to start spending that money ..Take it from me the Federal Govt is already spending the saving of Nigerians "trapped in dorm accounts...Do you even know why alot of people save money in dorm accounts ? They do because of the unstable naira.

6 Likes

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by PaulIdu: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2016
frankmoney:
Godwin emefiele is highly incompetent and needs to be sacked , I wonder how he comes up with these policies

What has this got to do with Emefiele? Can't you see the the body language of the demon Buhari written all over this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by pointstores(m): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2016
serious
Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by Kenmatt(m): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2016
I can't even understand how most of you think and even gush without a reason.

In about a time ago, it use to be 10,000 dollars per week. Today, the benchmark is 10,000 dollars per month and you are all ranting.

What was the value of 10,000 dollars in about two to three years ago? What is the value of the same amount now?

1 Like

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by SoNature(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2016
virginboy1:
WHY AM HAPPY THAT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS THE PRESIDENT*!!!

*...ODIDERE A....*

*Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country*.

*At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN reasons why we should accept his Presidency*.

*Had it been Buhari did not become President*:

*1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre*.

*2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1*.

*3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created*.

*4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends*.

*5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school*.

*6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public*.

*7. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free*.

*8. We will think that by now Boko Haram will be a thing of the past*.

*9. We will think that by now all corrupt leaders will be in jail*.

*10. We will think that by now Electricity will be 24/7*

*11. We think that by now Nigeria will be the Greatest and strongest Economy in the world*.

*12. We will think by now a bag of rice will be N5000 with a boom in Agriculture*.

*13. We will think by now Nigeria would have recovered all looted funds*.

*14. We will think by now Nnamdi Kanu would have declared Independent State of Biafra*.

*15. We will think that by now Nigeria would have gotten 3 standard working Refinery*.

*16. We will think that by now Nigeria would have stopped importation of fuel*.

*17. We will think by now office of the First Lady will no longer exist*.

*18. We will think by now National Assembly salary would have been cut down to 50%*.

*19. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created*.

*20. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta*.

*21. We will think that by now Chibok girls would have been rescued*.

*22. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter*.

*23. By now everybody will be blaming Goodluck Jonathan and calling him clueless*.

*The list is almost endless..."*

*This is Nigeria of 2016*

*The Minister of Agriculture studied French*

*The Minister of Education studied Accounting*

*The Minister of Solid Minerals studied International relations*

*The Minister of Power studied Law*

*The Minister of Communications studied Law*

*The Minister of Transport studied English*.

*Minister of Labour and Employment studied Surgery*

*Minister of Budget and national planning studied law*

*Minister of Foreign Affairs studied Medicine*

*Minister of Petroleum studied Law*

*IGP studied Agriculture*

*I didn't say anything ooo but I hope u know why our economy is on recess*.

*THANKS*

smh

1 Like

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2016
zaimeg:
And you expect any serious minded investors to bring their hard earned dollars? Unfortunately, Nigeria is in this mess until 2023. Policy somersaults everyday. Anyone who has the opportunity to travel out should do so fast.
Seriously when people like you talk about 2023 it annoys me to my soul, 2019 is still very far away and ur talking about 2023, bros see if na curse you wan curse Nigeria Abeg reverse am fast fast.

4 Likes

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by frankmoney(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2016
PaulIdu:

What has this got to do with Emefiele? Can't you see the the body language of the demon Buhari written all over this?
are u OK ? They said CBN which is in charge of all monetary policies.... which means Godwin emefiele initiated the policy. ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by AreaFada2: 7:23am On Dec 02, 2016
My pipu, how far na? cheesy

Hope you guys, especially the international businessmen fans of Buhari, dey kampe.

Hope you guys are thoroughly enjoying this change. grin cheesy

Na me o, your humble 5 percenter & BOT member, Conferederation of Wailers International (CWI). grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by felixomor: 7:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Oh Lord,

This is communism.
Lift us out.

1 Like

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by PaulIdu: 7:26am On Dec 02, 2016
frankmoney:
are u OK ? They said CBN which is in charge of all monetary policies.... which means Godwin emefiele initiated the policy. ..

I see you intend to fool yourself and fool yourself deeply at that ..Good day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by MARKone(m): 7:26am On Dec 02, 2016
This will surely affect importers.
Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2016
Miles300:
Hahahaha no be small communist state , jeeeez this is the worst thin to happrn to nigeria ! U can't use ATM abroad to withdraw , now u can't send more than $10000 a month , on top ur business again
uncle buhari is clueless and incompetent dullard... , very soon we will go the way of north Korea were the citizen is ban from watching foreign news or had to seek permission from the Tyrant President before one travel out of the country... buhari is a mad cow
Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by lucidlex: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2016
virginboy1:

*...ODIDERE A....*

*Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country*.

*At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN reasons why we should accept his Presidency*.

*4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends*.

*5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school*.

*6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public*.

*7. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free*.

*11. We think that by now Nigeria will be the Greatest and strongest Economy in the world*.

*12. We will think by now a bag of rice will be N5000 with a boom in Agriculture*.

*14. We will think by now Nnamdi Kanu would have declared Independent State of Biafra*.

*15. We will think that by now Nigeria would have gotten 3 standard working Refinery*.

*18. We will think by now National Assembly salary would have been cut down to 50%*.

*19. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created*.

*20. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta*.

*22. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter*.

*23. By now everybody will be blaming Goodluck Jonathan and calling him clueless*.

*THANKS*

Point of Order: d Minister of Petroleum is not a Lawyer. Only the 'Minister of State' for petroleum is. D Hon. Minister of Petroleum is yet to produce his SSCE certificate #lipssealed

5 Likes

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by cupidhero(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2016
This people are going mad. See nonsense.
Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by moshino(m): 7:34am On Dec 02, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:
Do they mean foreign transfers to dorm account or just withdrawal?

What they mean is: You cannot transfer more than $10k (per month) overseas from your dorm account funded by CASH $ deposits.

1 Like

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2016
I think this administration is using this stringent foreclosure scheme to enrich some people, because I don't see any reason for putting so much limitations on the use of fore (at the moment they can't even use the "we want to encourage homemade manufacturers" as an excuse). There is a lot behind this limitations than meets the eye.
Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2016
I think this administration is using this stringent forex rules to enrich some people, because I don't see any reason for putting so much limitations on the use of forex (at the moment they can't even use the "we want to encourage homemade manufacturers" as an excuse). There is a lot behind this limitations than meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by mlanreh: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2016
GossipHeart:

What am i gonna do with $10,000 ??

What a joke

If you into Import or Export then you will know this gov z killing the economy it's self

3 Likes

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by Kenmatt(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2016
virginboy1:

*...ODIDERE A....*

*THANKS*it's only an infant will think like this. If that's the way you think, you need growth and development in psychic. Sorry,I am not insulting.
Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by onatisi(m): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2016
ogododo:

What you can spend;Im not sure about withdrawal
The same rule applies,what they are saying is you can put 100k$,in ur dorm account but the maximum you can withdraw and spend in a month is 10k

1 Like

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by drnoel: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2016
WILLYBABS:
Change is here finally

Nigerians, please adjust, you wanted change and you've seen change.

I no even sabi anybody wey I wan send money to or receive money from, except God pick up my call

Hehehhe, next time Nigerians hear the word change. They will know it is one chance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by bishopkay: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2016
Well this would only encourage people to store up their dollars either at home safes or convert them to "laudryable" units. Hehehehe (only coded men would understand what I said last)

Stupid government! Run by the most clueless incompetent old fool in the world.

On another note I'm yet to see any of them zombie hordes comment on this. They all just view and run away gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by mrkeys226: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2016
ogododo:
This is a regulated regime. God please intervene; slowly we are becoming a communist nation.

just to clarify...this isnt a CBN regulation but a business decision by STANBIC...
Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by mrkeys226: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2016
this caption is wrong...CBN has not given such a directive. however it is a business decision by the concerned bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by onatisi(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2016
mrkeys226:

just to clarify...this isnt a CBN regulation but a business decision by STANBIC...
I think access bank too has sent out a similar notice
Re: Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month by zaimeg: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2016
dumo1:

Seriously when people like you talk about 2023 it annoys me to my soul, 2019 is still very far away and ur talking about 2023, bros see if na curse you wan curse Nigeria Abeg reverse am fast fast.
Face reality. The government is just hoping that a miracle will increase oil price and stop bombing of oil infrastructure. They don't have any plans. By 2019,there will be little or no opposition due to divide and rule strategy going on now. Also, the average politician is there for his stomach first. Your protest vote won't count.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement / CBN Bars BVN Violators From Opening Bank Accounts / Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.