Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight (68077 Views)

Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport / Nigerian Air Force Jets Crash During Independence Day Rehearsal In Abuja / Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by dayleke: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by dhardline(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
After everything cry.... Situations like this always make me ponder and hunger to live righteously

cause once life here ends all my achievements become null and void and a new life somewhere

begins based on how I lived my life here. RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Dongreat(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
ShakurM:
I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens
cry
Still a cowardice speech man. "I am not afraid of death; hence prepared whenever it happens" sound bravery.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad sad sadso sad....
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by kanada(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
May their souls RIP
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Emeraid: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
RIP sad
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by hotspec(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Who say na only naija witches wicked pass?
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by juri: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
dhardline:
After everything cry.... Situations like this always make me ponder and hunger to live righteously

cause once life here ends all my achievements become null and void and a new life somewhere

Brother you are very correct.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by profmallory(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
One minute we are here, the next we are gone Just like that. But we have short memory, so very quickly we forget and all go back to our evil ways. RIP to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by 4nobody4every1: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Danhumprey: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
hotspec:
Who say na only naija witches wicked pass?
so you believe this is the handiwork of witchcraft?

my brother, did they use your brain to enter into a covenant with one mammy-water?

1 Like

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by ShakurM(m): 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dongreat:

Still a cowardice speech man. "I am not afraid of death; hence prepared whenever it happens" sound bravery.
Brave man. Oya kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by PaulIdu: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Immediately I heard the plane came down as a result of engine starvation I guessed there was a newbie pilot on board and I was right ..RIP to all that died ...PS she was so pretty
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Immorttal: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
ShakurM:
I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens

death do not exist!!! They will still come back, the saddest part is they become different human with zero remembrance of their past here.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by ogenwaokoye(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Explorers:
Pictured: The beautiful co-pilot killed in Colombia plane crash during her first flight as haunting footage shows interview with footballers and crew before doomed jet took off.

Sitting in the cockpit of the plane, the 29-year-old, who is well known as a model in Colombia, told of her pride at transporting the Brazilian football team Chapecoense to their Copa Sudamericana final in Medellin.

But just hours later, the flight ended in tragedy when the plane smashed into a mountainside killing 71 on board and leaving just six survivors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3989820/Pictured-beautiful-pilot-killed-Colombia-plane-crash-flight-haunting-footage-shows-interview-footballers-crew-doomed-jet-took-off.html
Rip
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Dongreat(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
ShakurM:

Brave man. Oya kill yourself

News flash: Brave people don't kill themselves. Killings yourself is tantamount to committing suicide which is also a cowardly way out.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by VickyRotex(f): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
dhardline:

It will end in praise! Amen! embarassed
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Dongreat(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Immorttal:
death do not exist!!! They will still come back, the saddest part is they become different human with zero remembrance of their past here.

You practice Hinduism I guess or a descendant of the Wakanda tribe?
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by systemz(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hope she wasn't the cause of the accident o.
*justsaying*
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by VickyRotex(f): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
May their souls find eternal rest!
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Immorttal: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dongreat:

You practice Hinduism I guess or a descendant of the Wakanda tribe?
no, after numerous and logical research i realised this is our purpose here,. We are here to learn. Other concepts do not make sense to me.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Btruth: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
....truly. everyone should be prepared. lipsrsealed
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
this whole disaster could have been avoided, apparebtly the plane ran out of fuel, they should have filled it with fuel before take off, and all these people would still be here.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by FANE4Naija: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hope she was not taking selfies and failed to know that an engine had failed?
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by hotspec(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Danhumprey:
so you believe this is the handiwork of witchcraft?

my brother, did they use your brain to enter into a covenant with one mammy-water?
M0ron! I can see u have nothing left in ur right brain, and u have nothing left in ur right brain. Enjoy ur schizophrenic-filled weekend!
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Strongbest(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Death can be so mindless!

Beautiful people all gone. My mum died in an accident just last two months and my life has never been the same. Sometimes my heart becomes so heavy and I find my self crying unwittingly.

Can imagine the pain and the agony of their parents right now.

God please, grant their people the fortitude to bear this great loss.

2 Likes

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by ShakurM(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dongreat:

News flash: Brave people don't kill themselves. Killings yourself is tantamount to committing suicide which is also a cowardly way out.

False alarm; learn the philosophy of suicide. They had guts and did the unthinkable especially in cases where one has a terminal illness; in coma for too long, civilization thought otherwise and called it Euthanasia( doctor-assisted suicide) , where a spy is tortured to divulge information that would put his country in danger, he vomits his cyanide and chews. Kings have the honour of killing their own self, civilization thought otherwise and now, a leader resigns instead of suicide.

1 Like

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Strongbest(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
FANE4Naija:
Hope she was not taking selfies and failed to know that an engine had failed?

No! I don't think so. From what I heard, they ran out of fuel and attempted to land...........
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by ShakurM(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Immorttal:

So you mean I might have lived a life prior to this? Like civilized people do, I need a concrete proof, perhaps a book or something.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Danhumprey: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
hotspec:
M0ron! I can see u have nothing left in ur right brain, and u have nothing left in ur right brain. Enjoy ur schizophrenic-filled weekend!
Brother, calm down. why are you already salty? undecided
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by FANE4Naija: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Strongbest:

No! I don't think so. From what I heard, they ran out of fuel and attempted to land...........

Ok. Thank you for the clarification. May she and the departed passengers rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) / Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / What Downtown Looks Like In São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.