Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,404 members, 7,954,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' (40334 Views)

"I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity / Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits / Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2016
ashewoboy:

you nvr use cucumber before?lie.

I've used it

As face mask tongue

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by ashewoboy(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
mhiz:

I've used it

As face mask tongue

you don use am joorh. all these ladies will come here and be forming saint. dem nvr dey fvck you?
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by olisaEze(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2016
Recession induced crase- confucious said so cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Orikinla(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2016
Shameless runs girls.

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by amdoyin82(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2016
They are all ex's..
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2016
mhiz:
This beauty paegent stuff had become a sham. This is not the same crown that agbani and others wore. This ones are just cucumber representatives undecided lipsrsealed
You are so right. Those ones that even represented on an international level. Even Agbani that isn't married yet, never stoops this low to have her love life peddaled about on social media or rag magazines. I actually envied Dabota when she got married. Its a pity she couldn't keep it. All these ones are nothing but local champions. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by BizBloke(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2016
Ex. Ex. Ex. undecided undecided
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by raymond1550(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2016
pretydiva:
I 'll keep saying it. 99.thank you pretty diva, you are right9% of these so called beauty queens r wh.ores
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by ikp120(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Babe chillax joor! That guy na your ex na. So what is your problem with another lady dating your ex? Abi you don join witches and wizards wey no dey wish their ex well?
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by ikp120(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2016
pretydiva:
I 'll keep saying it. 99.9% of these so called beauty queens r wh.ores

That's my baby right therewink. You look like a fairy tale but sound just so natural.wink
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Snapchat: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2016
Daughters of "Indian Hemps" grin grin
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by stancod(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Seriously, honestly, sincerely, una two nor get sense...
sincerely, dia sense dey wid LAWMA
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Duru009(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
All des dirty runs girls... ..

Dats y many of them cannot even marry or stay in marriage ......

Unholy cucumbers!!!! !!..
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Duru009(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
Most of all des models and peagant ladies are all prostitutes in disguise and runs girls......
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by stronggman: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ashawo's
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Babacele: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

You are so right. Those ones that even represented on an international level. Even Agbani that isn't married yet, never stoops this low to have her love life peddaled about on social media or rag magazines. I actually envied Dabota when she got married. Its a pity she couldn't keep it. All these ones are nothing but local champions. undecided
HEHEHEHE lmao! which one be cucumber representatives again? it sounds like a musical studio raw material that would unleash a nice Afro hip-pops perhaps, like Tubaba's 'mr senator'.
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Abagworo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
One of these 2 ladies was my ex. Her problem is not acknowledging the fact that God created men as the head while the women support the head and not competitors.
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
fratermathy:
Cat fight.
lobotan! grin
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Call07034780891: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Imagine a hopeless ugly frustrated old man that is still living with his poor old mother is talking about dating people he only see on TV. Chai. Stop deceiving yourself this old clown, start facing reality because we all know you offline. Get a job and be useful to your hopeless parents than coming here everyday to deceive yourself.. cheesy

Abagworo:
One of these 2 ladies was my ex. Her problem is not acknowledging the fact that God created men as the head while the women support the head and not competitors.
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by FunMint: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
What do you guys refer to as cucumber as it as been severally used by different persons on this topic?
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Timbuktuo: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tomorrow they will write one yeye book forming strong and independent, and then their foolish Nigerian sisters will lap up the rubbish and call them role models. Why do we make oloshos popular in this country sef?
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by IamUdo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hoes.... if "the man" is irrelevant why spread legs to receive his seed and carry for 9 months. All these girls walking around with prices on their head.....
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by shumuel(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
mhiz:
This beauty paegent stuff had become a sham. This is not the same crown that agbani and others wore. This ones are just cucumber representatives undecided lipsrsealed

No, it has always been so right from day one, go ask Ben Bruce.

Most beauty paegentry are used to find lovepeddlers for the Rich and famous in every society/ country, sometimes those men are the sponsors, so they demand a night with the ladies in exchange for the cash they drop,, the only difference between then and now is the social media platforms, which are readyly available at a finger tip.

Most of the ladies accept their fate because of the money and fame, reason why none of them spoke out, not until now when they share their feelings before realising what they've done.

I remember a lady, i think she is a Nairalander, who released a statement of how she was being push to men, she renounced the crown when she couldn't take it anymore.

How has your day been ?
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
TGIF Beautiful People.
Today we Present to YOU...MACA ROOT.

MACA root (commonly referred to as Peruvian ginseng) has for centuries been called upon as a superfood which is used as a natural remedy for diverse range of conditions.

Supported by modern research, Maca root has been used extensively as a hormone balancer (decrease post-menopause symptoms), Improve sexual function & fertiliy, used as an aphrodisiac, and energy enhancer; as it is rich in vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and protein which naturally support energy levels and aid in recovery from injury.

In fact I know quite a number of ladies who use it to get bootylicious….
Thanks to modern technology, MACA root is available as tablets which with additional research have been determined to be safe and highly effective for both men and women.

To get your MACA supplement, contact us at 22, Diya Street , Second Floor-Home Affairs Supermarket. Call/Whatsapp 08153872443…………while stock lasts

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
shumuel:

No, it has always been so right from day one, go ask Ben Bruce.

Most beauty paegentry are used to find lovepeddlers for the Rich and famous in every society/ country, sometimes those men are the sponsors, so they demand a night with the ladies in exchange for the cash they drop,, the only difference between then and now is the social media platforms, which are readyly available at a finger tip.

Most of the ladies accept their fate because of the money and fame, reason why none of them spoke out, not until now when they share their feelings before realising what they've done.

I remember a lady, i think she is a Nairalander, who released a statement of how she was being push to men, she renounced the crown when she couldn't take it anymore.

How has your day been ?

My day has been very stressful, but I'm pushing through smiley how are you doing?
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
FunMint:
What do you guys refer to as cucumber as it as been severally used by different persons on this topic?
its a veggie but sometimes is used 2 refer 2 a man's .....part.
☆☆☆☆
Or the substituting of a man
By a woman with the veggie 2 in masturbation .
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by shumuel(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
mhiz:

My day has been very stressful, but I'm pushing through smiley how are you doing?

Am fine, doing good,, hope the weather is cool over there, it would be bad having a stressful day under the hot sun
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
shumuel:

Am fine, doing good,, hope the weather is cool over there, it would be bad having a stressful day under the hot sun

The sun this afternoon was hot enough to boil beans. grin
The temperature has dropped now, everywhere is cool smiley
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by slevin1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
What's the fuss about abeg? She slept with ur ex. Ex. Not present. And this got to fp? Sha this site is a biz.
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
I don't even understand the whole story sef
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
fratermathy:
Cat fight.
grin grin grin grin grin lobotan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) / Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu / Brother To Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Blasts Him For Messing With Her Pre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.