Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ronaldinho, Riquelme Offer To Play For Chapecoense For Free - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho, Riquelme Offer To Play For Chapecoense For Free (742 Views)

Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest / ‘I Wish I Could Play For Nigeria’ – Fatau Dauda (ghana Black Stars Keeper) / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldinho, Riquelme Offer To Play For Chapecoense For Free by ElTommyBlaq(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2016

Two of South America’s most celebrated
footballers, Juan Roman Riquelme and
Ronaldinho are set to be reunited and join
Chapecoense for six months, to help the
Brazilian club rebuild after this week’s tragic
air crash in Colombia, which all but wiped
out the entire squad.

Reports from the continent, suggest that the
two players will offer their services for free
with the 38-year-old Riquelme explaining
that; “My brother and my friends have asked
me to do it so let’s see what happens”. 36-
year-old Ronaldinho, who, despite having
several offers from around the world, was
preparing to hang up his boots, is ready to
reconsider to help out the stricken club.
Offers of support have come flooding in from
throughout the football world; PSG have
reportedly pledged €40 million to help
Chapecoense rebuild the team with more
financial help set to be announced in the
coming days.

In the meantime and despite the tragic
circumstances surrounding it, fans may get
one last chance to see legends of the game
team up for one last hurrah.

Source: http://primebaze.ga/2016/12/02/ronaldinho-riquelme-offer-to-play-for-chapecoense-for-free/

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho, Riquelme Offer To Play For Chapecoense For Free by Kyllahmc(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2016
Wow this is touching! The duo might not be on top of their game anymore but this is really nice and heart warming... and i respect them for that.
Once again R.I.P to those dead players, especially the younger ones... i just hope their families find a way to cope.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho, Riquelme Offer To Play For Chapecoense For Free by RoyalBlak007: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Nice one cool
Re: Ronaldinho, Riquelme Offer To Play For Chapecoense For Free by UgojiC(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2016
Good one
Re: Ronaldinho, Riquelme Offer To Play For Chapecoense For Free by Babacele: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2016
nice ,very nice. The power of volunteerism can't be quantified especially coming from the super star duo to a utterly grief stricken previously obscure Chapecoense. Only the publicity it would attract would help heal the club and their fan's wounds quickly. God bless Ronaldhino and Riquelme.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho, Riquelme Offer To Play For Chapecoense For Free by Rrabbit: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2016
This is very FRESH
Re: Ronaldinho, Riquelme Offer To Play For Chapecoense For Free by Mrbigman2: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Very nice, I guess dey will attract extra feet to join.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho, Riquelme Offer To Play For Chapecoense For Free by ElTommyBlaq(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: Ronaldinho, Riquelme Offer To Play For Chapecoense For Free by ElTommyBlaq(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2016
front page pls
Re: Ronaldinho, Riquelme Offer To Play For Chapecoense For Free by Elchappo: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
I also offer to play for them..

Skippo ndi Uwa mmebi...

(1) (Reply)

FA Asks Sagna To Explain "10 Vs 12" Instagram Post / Nigeria Eye England U20 Striker Lookman / Which Sports Betting Is Best For Online Play And Online Withdrawals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.