Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Its A Fact That We Africans Are Too Fetish. Religion Is A Cult&sin By Structure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its A Fact That We Africans Are Too Fetish. Religion Is A Cult&sin By Structure (613 Views)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Why Is Sex Attached To Sin By Most Religion? / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its A Fact That We Africans Are Too Fetish. Religion Is A Cult&sin By Structure by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2016
Illiteracy and lack of quality education is a big sin. I look forward to seeing Nigeria and Africa to be as developed as USA and Germany. I still maintain my reservation as regards matters of race. We Africans have a big problem of illiteracy, greed as regards our perception of religion and God factor, but its unfortunate we take advantage of each other's ignorance.

I tell people, that when you look for lies, u will get lies in return. considering all the endless mushroom pentecostal churches, Cherubim and Seraphim and the rest of Arch and Mega Churches claiming to be advancing the empire, gate and the kingdom of God, may God forgive our since of illiteracy in Africa. I don't want to mention names. The white man knew we Africans are fetish and believe in myths and folklores that's why we were handed religion. we have turned God to money doublets, liars looking for lies. Christianity, Islam and Traditional Religion, may God save the sin of these world.

I believe someday The light of Quality Education will shine on Africa like it is in The USA, Germany and The Entire Europe. Africa has too many devious wolves that must be ridden off who have profited from the rots of the old system. The reason why our system is not working and why we don't get result in Africa. As far as am concerned, religion is a political cult for political objectives. With the proliferation of religion and suppression of quality education, we Africans may never get any where in the next 100yrs.

We humans are the cause of our own mischief and mediocrity through recklessness, irresponsibility and lack of intellectual cognitive we want others to claim responsibility for our plight, worse still, the seemingly better off amongst us have a problem of insecurity, greed to have the world and to monetize the gate of heaven. In orientation, we are possessive and out to grab anything that glitters and anything our way. Our confusion of Godism or a God head is pilfering, abysmal and tumultuous. Our corrupt society and contemporary Churches and shrine makes us to understand that we only live for money and and the kingdom of God forgetting to underscore that the kingdom of God is the height of your legacy and investment in others and our social obligations for people around us to become better persons through proper education and reorientation programs. Your measure of investment in others is your heaven. And the number of people you help to find peace and purpose in life is your heaven.

Let's not deceive yourself, many pastors today enjoined in the pastoral chain is due to financial insecurity and financial frustrations and challenges as I had to distance such persons as acquaintances when i noticed the bigotry and greed. People need jobs and a better life and not attending Sundays and periodic weekly services when their time should be diverted to productive ventures to take care of their needs and not wasted away in fruitless such services in disguise of financial drain pipes on the unsuspecting victim. The list of Churches and persons indulging in this culpable act are endless. Religion is supposed to make people more peaceful and civil but Ironically More churches, traditional, islamic and religious believes and ocultic circles today has lead to more sin. As Africans, our judgements of good and evil is too primitive, crude, obtuse and mythical. We need more of quality education to alleviate our pains and needs to understand that the peace of your next door neighbour is your peace. Let nobody think me otherwise, am a Christian and not an Atheist, but am more of a rational Christian.

Every blames and credit we want God and Satan to claim responsibility for our progress and retrogression. Science is the study of nature and its either you are objective or subjective in your problem analysis. Religious people are subjective while scientific people are objective with a deep analytical cognizance. With all our plastic, elusive, fetish, tribal, religious and fake life, somewhere, someday, somehow, we will always it the mark of truth and idealism through proper education. It is only in Africa and other developing continents I see highly educated humans behaving and reasoning like stag and confused illiterate, chimps, orangutan and like lower animals.

But as a reformed scientists, I know that 5 million years to come, I know an Orangutan will always remain an Orangutan and a leopard may never change its skin even when crossbreed several times over. Live a rational, calculative and objective life and not like those of the subjective and folklores inclined life as you readily have in your moronic religious book. I tell alot of people, we are in an age of infotech where Jesus Christ, Guatemala Buddha, and Muhammed of Islam wish they were born. The motto of our age is, Innovate or you die; because our world and age today has so much to offer without us been greedy and coveteous in our dealings. The Rave is already on in the USA, Canada, Germany, France, Great Britain and the rest of Europe. Africa must evolve collectively to meet the needs of our time.
Re: Its A Fact That We Africans Are Too Fetish. Religion Is A Cult&sin By Structure by ScienceWatch: 2:46am On Dec 03, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
Illiteracy and lack of quality education is a big sin. I look forward to seeing Nigeria and Africa to be as developed as USA and Germany. I still maintain my reservation as regards matters of race. We Africans have a big problem of illiteracy, greed as regards our perception of religion and God factor, but its unfortunate we take advantage of each other's ignorance.

I tell people, that when you look for lies, u will get lies in return. I don't want to mention names. The white man knew we Africans are fetish and believe in myths and folklores that's why we were handed religion. we have turned God to money doublets, liers looking for lies. Christianity, Islam and Traditional Religion, may God save the sin of these world.

I believe someday The light of Quality Education will shine on Africa like it is in The USA, Germany and The Entire Europe. Africa has too many devious wolves that must be ridden off who have profited from the rots of the old system. The reason why our system is not working and why we don't get result in Africa. As far as am concerned, religion is a political cult for political objectives. With the proliferation of religion and suppression of quality education, we Africans may never get any where in the next 100yrs.

We humans are the cause of our own mischief and mediocrity through recklessness, irresponsibility and lack of intellectual cognitive.

Everything blames and credit we want God and Satan claim responsibility for our progress and retrogression. Science is the study of nature and its either ur objective or subjective in problem analysis. Religious people are subjective, scientific are objective
Atheism is a mental illness….
The insane men who founded atheism also have the greatest influence on Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and Nietzsche all shared certain common experiences and a definite psychological pattern is evident. Their early childhoods were marked by some form of spiritual training. They were men whose dominating, overbearing and even abusive fathers led them to rebellion and renunciations of God.

They endured cold, ruthless parents, grew up in an environment of bullying and abuse often done in the name of God.
These boys hated their fathers, these spiritual wounds festered a rebellion against a hostile father they identified with a hostile God. They made it their lives work to destroy the God who had come to symbolize their father.

Charles Darwin – he lived the greatest portion of his life in deep depression, there is a history of mental illness in his family. He believed his dad had the power of prediction; He had an endless catalogue of psychosomatic illnesses and lived as a semi invalid barely past thirty.

Thomas Henry Huxley- he detested his hot tempered father he suffered terrible bullying at school and had a terrible fear of insanity, which ran in his family. In fact his father died in an insane asylum. His hatred of God was rooted in the fear that the insanity in his family was caused by unclean spirits. He believed he had been poisoned by vapours from a dead body. After his only son dies of scarlet fever he detested God and believed he was cruel, hostile, angry and indifferent to suffering.

Nietzsche – Grew up with no male role model, he was a repressed homosexual and a victim of syphilis, depression and senility. He blamed his mom for the death of his father.
Sigmund Freud – he believed a female is a failed boy and he was obsessed with the incestuous conquest of his mother and rivalry with his dad. The desire to have sex with his mother and kill his father haunted his dreams. He believed women wanted sex with there fathers and stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were villains.

These four prophets of atheism and many more all had powerful domineering fathers. They were fearful, weak, submissive kids. They all grew up with a history of headaches, depression , obsessive fears, extreme shyness, intestinal disorders, and made it there lives work to destroy God who had come to symbolize there fathers.
“ Its Madness”
View full article here:
http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Atheism-is-a-mental-illness-20120413

(1) (Reply)

Why Do The Pastors Avoid Preaching This Ohh / Day 18:rccg Fasting And Prayer / I Didn’t Make Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.