Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,323 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! (1041 Views)

Is Suicide Unforgivable Sin / Have I Committed The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis / The Unforgivable Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by mine85(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2016
There is no more unforgivable sin. When Jesus made that statement, He was still on earth and He rightly said. .. . Such a sin will not be forgiven.... that was the Holy Spirit in action in the old testament, even killing Aaron's son for burning the wrong candle inside the temple.

But, immediately Jesus died, all sins were forgiven.. .. Jesus said, it is finished.... Meaning He paid all. The blood of Jesus washes away our sins including the sin against the Holy Spirit.

As long as you confess it, you will be forgiven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by Omudia11: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
I was going to quote you in the other thread.

Stop peddling lies and fallacies. I don't know why its so difficult for people to read and comprehend.
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by mine85(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Omudia11:

Stop peddling lies and fallacies. I don't know why its so difficult for people to read and comprehend.

Bring in your point and stop the attack.... Discourse is healthy
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by Omudia11: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
It is not my point. It is God's point. Jesus Christ said without mincing words that the sin of blasphemy against the holy spirit will never ever be forgiven. Let us stop interpreting the bible based on our feelings. It was clear enough. Notice the bolded.

The Unpardonable Sin Matthew 12: 31 "Therefore I say to you , every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men , but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.

32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man , it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit , it will not be forgiven him , either in this age or in the age to come.

mine85:

1 Like

Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by Superpower(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Omudia11:
It is not my point. It is God's point. Jesus Christ said without mincing words that the sin of blasphemy against the holy spirit will never ever be forgiven. Let us stop interpreting the bible based on our feelings. It was clear enough. Notice the bolded.

The Unpardonable Sin Matthew 12: 31 "Therefore I say to you , every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men , but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.

32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man , it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit , it will not be forgiven him , either in this age or in the age to come.

what is blasphemy against the holy spirit?
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by Omudia11: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
pls re-read the bolded part of my comment above. The answer you seek is contained in that verse.
Superpower:
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by Ranchhoddas: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Omudia11:

Na im be say many people for Nairaland no go enter Heaven be that.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by Omudia11: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
That's true. Not necessarily due to blasphemy of the Holy Spirit but because "narrow is the way".
Ranchhoddas:
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by jonbellion(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wooow so if I say some naughty things about jesus' alter ego I would be condemned to an eternity of pain and anguish
Lol
Wow
The same holy spirit that didn't offer Mary child support after thier love child jesus Christ
Issorait

1 Like

Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by Haroun13(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
mine85:
There is no more unforgivable sin. When Jesus made that statement, He was still on earth and He rightly said. .. . Such a sin will not be forgiven.... that was the Holy Spirit in action in the old testament, even killing Aaron's son for burning the wrong candle inside the temple.

But, immediately Jesus died, all sins were forgiven.. .. Jesus said, it is finished.... Meaning He paid all. The blood of Jesus washes away our sins including the sin against the Holy Spirit.

Just saying though,

If all your sins are forgiven, it means you don't have to do good deeds, because they won't matter, all you have to do is accept 'the blood', right?

It also means you have no reason to be in this world, because every sin you commit was paid for, long before you were born, right?
Also, it doesn't make sense for God to bring you to the world just to accept 'the blood', as your salvation.

Also, since 'the blood' is the only way to salvation, what of before 'the blood'?

NOTE: No offense intended to my christian brothers and sisters, I am simply reasoning with you.
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by mine85(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2016
Omudia11:

32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man , it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit , it will not be forgiven him , either in this age or in the age to come. .

The son of man is the one on earth and as at then, he has now washed away sins. but now that he has died, resurrected and seated at the right hand of God making intercession for us.. ... Christ Jesus has used his blood to forgive all sins.

If you still believe that a sin cannot be forgiven, then you are saying Christ blood is useless. .. [KJV] 1 John 1:7... and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by mine85(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2016
Haroun13:
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Just saying though,

If all your sins are forgiven, it means you don't have to do good deeds, because they won't matter, all you have to do is accept 'the blood', right?

It also means you have no reason to be in this world, because every sin you commit was paid for, long before you were born, right?
Also, it doesn't make sense for God to bring you to the world just to accept 'the blood', as your salvation.

Also, since 'the blood' is the only way to salvation, what of before 'the blood'?

NOTE: No offense intended to my christian brothers and sisters, I am simply reasoning with you.

[KJV] 1 John 1:7... and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Yes, all sins confessed. We do good deeds and make mistakes, so when we do these mistakes {sin} we ask God for mercy and the blood of Jesus speaks or plead on our behalf and we are forgiven
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by mine85(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2016
jonbellion:
Wooow so if I say some naughty things about jesus' alter ego I would be condemned to an eternity of pain and anguish
Lol
Wow
The same holy spirit that didn't offer Mary child support after thier love child jesus Christ
Issorait

You will not be condemn if, when you receive grace, confessed your blasphemy. You will reign with ur creator In paradise for ever
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by Omudia11: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2016
You obviously have comprehension problems. I will not comment further on this issue.
mine85:

The son of man is the one on earth and as at then, he has now washed away sins. but now that he has died, resurrected and seated at the right hand of God making intercession for us.. ... Christ Jesus has used his blood to forgive all sins.

If you still believe that a sin cannot be forgiven, then you are saying Christ blood is useless. .. [KJV] 1 John 1:7... and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by Haroun13(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2016
mine85:

[KJV] 1 John 1:7... and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Yes, all sins confessed. We do good deeds and make mistakes, so when we do these mistakes {sin} we ask God for mercy and the blood of Jesus speaks or plead on our behalf and we are forgiven

If that's what you believe, I have no problem with it.
But, I want to ask a few questions. I'll like you to do justice to them.

1. I'll like you to tell me in Jesus' words, where he said you have to accept his blood to enter heaven. Because from what I have read, Jesus said "Unless your good works exceed that of the pharisees and scribes, you will not enter heaven". He didn't say unless you accept my blood, you'll not enter heaven. What you quoted is someone else's thoughts and words not Jesus'. I'll like to see what the master says, not the disciple.

2. My question in that post, was "Does it mean good deeds don't matter, because you said the only way to salvation is 'the blood'? Meaning once you accept it, you needn't do any good deeds?

Kindly treat the above questions of mine.
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by TheArchangel(f): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2016
mine85:

You will not be condemn if, when you receive grace, confessed your blasphemy. You will reign with ur creator In paradise for ever
I think you are a God for making this statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by mine85(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
Omudia11:
You obviously have comprehension problems. I will not comment further on this issue.

When you present superior arguments, they run away with filmsy excuse. Farewell.
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by mine85(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Haroun13:

If that's what you believe, I have no problem with it.
But, I want to ask a few questions. I'll like you to do justice to them.

1. I'll like you to tell me in Jesus' words, where he said you have to accept his blood to enter heaven. Because from what I have read, Jesus said "Unless your good works exceed that of the pharisees and scribes, you will not enter heaven". He didn't say unless you accept my blood, you'll not enter heaven. What you quoted is someone else's thoughts and words not Jesus'. I'll like to see what the master says, not the disciple.

2. My question in that post, was "Does it mean good deeds don't matter, because you said the only way to salvation is 'the blood'? Meaning once you accept it, you needn't do any good deeds?

Kindly treat the above questions of mine.

1. When NCC increased data price, we accused buhari not NCC... When Adeshina did well in agriculture sector we praised gej not necessarily Adeshina.. .. So when disciples says something, we regard it as Jesus's words in absent because He commissioned them to so speak.

2. Good works are necessary but in christendom, it is not by works lest any man boast..

Ephesians 2:8-9 (NIV)

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by mine85(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheArchangel:
I think you are a God for making this statement.

[NIV] Hebrews 9:12

He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption.

Christ cleanses us from all sin and guarantee our eternity in paradise.
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by Haroun13(m): 3:32am On Dec 06, 2016
mine85:

1. When NCC increased data price, we accused buhari not NCC... When Adeshina did well in agriculture sector we praised gej not necessarily Adeshina.. .. So when disciples says something, we regard it as Jesus's words in absent because He commissioned them to so speak.
Doesn't really cut it you know. What I see, is that the words of these "disciples" mostly contradict those of Jesus, then, who do you follow. Jesus said the disciple can never be greater than the master. I'll rather obey the master, and not the disciple. Don't know about you though.

2. Good works are necessary but in christendom, it is not by works lest any man boast..

Ephesians 2:8-9 (NIV)

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Agreed.
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by otemdomino: 3:41am On Dec 06, 2016
mine85:

What about sin committed against the Holy Sule Spirit of dog god?
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by oaroloye(m): 9:11am On Feb 29, 2020
SHALOM!

MY POSTS ARE THE MOST DESPISED IN RELIGION, BECAUSE I QUOTE THE SCRIPTURES THAT UNDENIABLY PROVE MY POINTS, AND REFUTE THOSE OF THE LIARS AGAINST THE TRUTH!

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

. LEVITICUS 19:14.

14. "Thou shalt not
curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD."

. DEUTERONOMY 27:18.

18. "Cursed be he
that maketh the blind
to wander out of the way."

And all the people shall say,

"Amen."

THE WILLING-SLAVE FOLLOWERS OF THE ANTI-BLACKS SECRET-SOCIETIES THAT ARE BEHIND THE PRO-SLAVERY AND ANTI-INDEPENDENCE CHURCHES (i.e. Roman Catholic, Anglican, Baptist, Presbyterian, etc.) DO NOT CARE WHAT LIES THEY TELL US TO DESTROY US FOR THEIR OYINBO MASTERS!
[/b]

.     LEVITICUS 24:10-16.

10. And the son
of an Israelitish woman,
whose father was
an Egyptian,
went out among
the Children of Israel:
and this son of
the Israelitish woman
and a Man of Israel
strove together in the camp;
11. And the Israelitish
woman's son blasphemed
The Name of The LORD,
and cursed.
And they brought him
unto Moses:
[and his mother's name
was Shelomith,
the daughter of Dibri,
of the tribe of Dan:]
12. And they put him in ward,
that the Mind of The LORD
might be shewed them.
13. And The LORD Spake
unto Moses,
Saying,

14. "Bring forth him
that hath cursed
without the camp;
and let all that heard him
lay their hands upon his head,
and let all the Congregation stone him.
15. "And thou shalt speak
unto the Children of Israel,
saying,

'WHOSOEVER CURSETH
HIS GOD
SHALL BEAR HIS SIN.'

16. "And he that blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
he shall surely be
put to Death,
and all the Congregation
shall certainly stone him:
as well the Stranger,.
as he that is born in the land,
when he blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
shall be put to Death."

BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD HAS ETERNAL CONSEQUENCES.

Is it not foolish to support a blasphemer, because they said what you wanted to hear?

You and the liar will suffer the same condemnation!

. MATTHEW 12:22-37.

22. Then was
brought unto him
one possessed
with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people
were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this
The Son of David?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub
the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan
cast out Satan,
he is divided
against himself;
how shall then
his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
therefore they shall be
your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first
bind the Strong Man?
And then he will
spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say
unto you,

'ALL MANNER
OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever
speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known
by his fruit.
34. "O generation of Vipers,
how can ye,
being evil,
speak good things?
For out of the abundance
of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE
ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.' “

37. "For by thy words
thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words
thou shalt be condemned."

mine85:

There is no more unforgivable sin. When Jesus made that statement, He was still on earth and He rightly said. .. . Such a sin will not be forgiven....

ONLY WHAT LORD YESHUA PREACHED ON EARTH IS THE GOSPEL!

.     MARK 1:14-15.

14. Now after that John
was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee,
preaching The Gospel
of The Kingdom of God,
15. And Saying,

"The Time is fulfilled,
and the Kingdom of God
is at hand:
repent ye,
and believe The Gospel."

THIS SAME GOSPEL IS WHAT IS TO BE PREACHED UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD, WITHOUT ALTERATION!

.   MATTHEW 24:14.

14. "And This Gospel
of The Kingdom
shall be preached
in all the World
for a Witness unto all Nations;
and then shall The End come."

.    MATTHEW 24:35.

35. "Heaven and Earth
shall pass away,
but my Words
shall not pass away."

.    MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the Eleven Disciples
went away into Galilee,
into a mountain where
Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him,
they worshipped him:
but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came
and Spake unto them,
Saying,

"All Power is given unto me
in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore,
and Teach all Nations,
baptizing them in
The Name of the Father,
and of The Son,
and of The Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them to observe
all things whatsoever
I have Commanded you:
and, lo,
I am with you alway,
even unto
The End of The World."
Amen.

DO YOU DARE THINK THAT SOMEONE WHO FALSIFIES THE FACTS AND PLAYS UPON IGNORANCE CAN BE TRUSTED?

mine85:

that was the Holy Spirit in action in the old testament, even killing Aaron's son for burning the wrong candle inside the temple.

. LEVITICUS 10:1-2.

And Nadab and Abihu,
the sons of Aaron,
took either of them
his censer,
and put fire therein,
and put incense thereon,
and offered strange fire
before The LORD,
Which He Commanded
them not.
2. And there went out
Fire from The LORD,
and devoured them,
and they died
before The LORD.

SEE THE LYING?

mine85:

LORD YESHUA SAID EXPLICITLY THAT FAILED DISCIPLES WILL NOT BE PARDONED!

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at the strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the gate,
and narrow is the Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be
that find It.
15. Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them
by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes
of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree
cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever
heareth these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
26. "And every one
that heareth these Sayings
of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."

28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended
these Sayings,
the people were
astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as (one) having Authority,
and not as the Scribes.

Omudia11:

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW, THAT IS BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURES.

. PSALM 119:97-105.

97. O how I love Thy Law!
It is my meditation all the day.
98. Thou through Thy Commandments
hast made me Wiser
than mine enemies:
for They are ever with me.
99 I have more Understanding
than all my teachers:
for Thy Testimonies
are my meditation.
100. I understand
more than the Ancients,
because I keep Thy Precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet
from every Evil Way,
that I might keep Thy Word.
102. I have not departed
from Thy Judgments:
for Thou hast taught me.
103. How sweet are Thy Words
unto my taste!
yea, sweeter than honey
to my mouth!
104. Through Thy Precepts
I get Understanding:
therefore I hate
every False Way.
105. Thy Word is a Lamp
unto my feet,
and a Light unto my path.

I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NEVER MEDITATED ON THE LAW OF THE LORD BEFORE OTHERWISE YOU WOULD KNOW EXACTLY WHY HYPOCRITES FAIL.

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth
but thou shalt meditate
therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have
Good Success."

YAHWEH GOD TOLD YESHUA bar NUN THAT MEDITATION IN HIS LAW BY MOSES WAS THE WAY TO ACHIEVE GOOD SUCCESS.

Only FOOLS look for OTHER Ways. There cannot possibly BE any Other Ways.

If there were, GOD WOULD HAVE TOLD SOMEONE!

Omudia11:

(*Duh!*)

But why are you using a FAKE ROMAN CATHOLIC Bible?

Even when they keep 1st JOHN 5:7, they change other things.

[See: NEW AGE BIBLE VERSIONS, by Gail Liplinger.]

mine85:

DISCOURSE AGAINST THE TRUTH IS NEVER HEALTHY!

. DEUTERONOMY 18:15-22.

15. The LORD thy God will
raise up unto thee
a Prophet from
the midst of thee,
of thy Brethren,
like unto Me;
unto him ye shall hearken;
16. According to all
that thou desiredst
of The LORD thy God
in Horeb in
the Day of the Assembly,
saying,

"LET ME NOT HEAR AGAIN
THE VOICE OF THE LORD MY GOD,
NEITHER LET ME SEE
THIS GREAT FIRE ANY MORE,
THAT I DIE NOT."

17. And The LORD Said unto me,

"THEY HAVE WELL SPOKEN
THAT WHICH THEY HAVE SPOKEN.
18. "I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET
FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN,
LIKE UNTO THEE,
AND WILL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH;
AND HE SHALL SPEAK UNTO THEM
ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM.
19. "AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS,
THAT WHOSOEVER
WILL NOT HEARKEN
UNTO MY WORDS
WHICH HE SHALL SPEAK
IN MY NAME,
I WILL REQUIRE IT OF HIM.”

20. But the prophet,
which shall presume
to speak a word in My Name,
which I have not
commanded him to speak,
or that shall speak
in the name of other gods,
even that prophet shall die.
21. "And if thou say in thine heart,

'HOW SHALL WE
KNOW THE WORD
WHICH THE LORD
HATH NOT SPOKEN?'

22. When a prophet speaketh
in The Name of The LORD,
if the thing follow not,
nor come to pass,
that is the thing which
The LORD hath not Spoken,
but the prophet hath
spoken it presumptuously:
thou shalt not be afraid of him.

AS SOON AS YOU "DISCOURSE" AGAINST THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA, YOUR SOUL IS ALREADY DOOMED!

.    MATTHEW 18:1-9.

AT the same time came
the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,

"Who is the greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven?"

2. And Jesus called
a little child unto him,
and set him
in the midst of them,
3. And Said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE
BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME
AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore
shall humble himself
as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child
in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of Offences!
For it must needs be
that Offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the Offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having
two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire."

ANYONE "DISCOURSING" AGAINST THE GOSPEL IS NOT HUMBLING THEMSELVES- THEY ARE REQUIRING THAT SOMEONE HUMBLE THEM- FORCE THEM TO SUBJECT THEMSELVES TO THEM- NOT TO LORD YESHUA!

That is The Dark Secret behind the useless "MegaChurches:" their followers have NO POWER, because they follow A MERE MAN- not Lord Yeshua!

If some Believer tells you Lord Yeshua's Teaching- and you REFUSE that, and OPPOSE It with some "Other Way," you have OFFENDED THEM.

Your best chance of escaping Hell is to never achieve TOTAL RECALL- so that your Soul can be destroyed instantly, when you die.

But failing that, your next best option is to DIE IN DEEP WATER.

If the Roman Catholic "EXTREME UNCTION" Doctrine were true, Lord Yeshua would have said:

"JUST CONFESS YOUR SINS AND CALL ME LORD ON YOUR DEATHBED, AND YOU WILL BE SAVED!"

Emperor Constantine, the founder of the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH tried to do that. He was NOT EVEN WATER BAPTIZED his whole life, until his dying moments!

Get this straight: IT CANNOT WORK!

Superpower:

IF YOU DON'T KNOW, BY THIS YOUR AGE, IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE DONE IT!

Churches are MESSED-UP, because they have used the DWIGHT L. MOODY HERESY, that all a man's Sins are FORGIVEN, once THEY "ACCEPT JESUS!"

Have YOU accepted someone whom you have PLUCKED OUT YOUR EYE, CUT OFF YOUR HAND, or CUT OFF YOUR FOOT, or CASTRATED YOURSELF, rather than TRANSGRESS any one of HIS Teachings?

I do not believe so!

Then you have NOT accepted LORD YESHUA- because that is EXACTLY what he COMMANDS!

So that, when Hypocrites "DISCOURSE," they are ARGUING to RETAIN their precious EYE, their precious HAND, their precious FOOT, their precious "FAMILY JEWELS!"

Omudia11:

pls re-read the bolded part of my comment above. The answer you seek is contained in that verse.

DEMANDING A DEFINITION OF THE UNPARDONABLE SIN IS A TRICK QUESTION.

. PROVERBS 13:10.

10. Only by pride
cometh contention:
but with the well-advised
is Wisdom.

WHATEVER YOU ANSWER, THEY REJECT THAT LORD YESHUA.

No deliberately committed Sin is FORGIVABLE: because INIQUITIES CANNOT BE ATONED.
Re: There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! by oaroloye(m): 10:35am On Feb 29, 2020
[(2 of 2) Concluding:]

Omudia11:

NOBODY HERE IS COMPREHENDING "THE BIG PICTURE" HERE!

You are NOT CONSIDERING WHERE these Heretical Teachings are coming from!

America.

Who are "the Americans?"

They were mostly European "Christians" who rebelled against their Royal Governments, and, not being strong enough to overthrow them, fled to the Americas, killing as many as 100 million of the inhabitants, to make room for themselves.

They enslaved 12 million Black people, to make lives easier for themselves.

"BLACK PEOPLE WERE BROUGHT HERE TO HELP US."
-Reverend Charles Colcock Jones. (Presbyterian.)

[See: THE RELIGIOUS INSTRUCTION OF THE NEGRO IN THE UNITED STATES, by Charles Colcock Jones (1842).]

They concoct these Doctrines today, because THEY NEED TO BELIEVE THAT THE WRATH OF GOD IS NOT COMING FOR THEM!

That all they have to do is say:

"WE'RE SORRY!"

and all the RECOMPENSE is LAID ON JESUS!

It is much more important to them that WE believe it.

Ranchhoddas:

INCLUDING YOURSELF.

Omudia11:

That's true. Not necessarily due to blasphemy of the Holy Spirit but because "narrow is the way".

THEY ARE GENERALLY THE SAME THING- WHOSOEVER IS NOT WITH LORD YESHUA IS AGAINST HIM!

jonbellion:

Lol
Wow
Issorait

[color =silver].[/color] MATTHEW 2:1-15.

NOW when Jesus was born
in Bethlehem of Judaea
in the days of Herod the king,
behold, there came wise men
from the East to Jerusalem,
2. Saying,

"Where is he that is born
King of the Jews?
For we have seen his star
in the East,
and are come to worship him."

3. When Herod the king
had heard these things,
he was troubled,
and all Jerusalem with him.
4. And when he had gathered
all the Chief Priests
and scribes of the people together,
he demanded of them
where Christ should be born.
5. And they said unto him,

"In Bethlehem of Judaea:
for thus it is written
by the Prophet,

6. 'AND THOU BETHLEHEM,
IN THE LAND OF JUDA,
ART NOT THE LEAST
AMONG THE PRINCES
OF JUDA:
FOR OUT OF THEE
SHALL COME A GOVERNOR,
THAT SHALL RULE
MY PEOPLE ISRAEL.' "

7. Then Herod,
when he had privily
called the wise men,
enquired of them diligently
what time the star appeared.
8. And he sent them to Bethlehem,
and said,

"Go and search diligently
for the young child;
and when ye have found him,
bring me word again,
that I may come
and worship him also."

9. When they had heard the king,
they departed;
and, lo, the star,
which they saw in the East,
went before them,
till it came and stood over
where the young child was.
10. When they saw the star,
they rejoiced
with exceeding great joy.
11. And when they were come
into the house,
they saw the young child
with Mary his mother,
and fell down,
and worshipped him:
and when they had opened
their treasures,
they presented unto him gifts;
gold, and frankincense,
and myrrh.
12. And being warned of God
in a Dream
that they should not
return to Herod,
they departed
into their own country
another way.
13. And when they were departed,
behold, the Angel of The LORD
appeareth to Joseph in a Dream,
Saying,

"Arise, and take
the young child
and his mother,
and flee into Egypt,
and be thou there
until I bring thee word:
for Herod will seek
the young child
to destroy him."

14 When he arose,
he took the young child
and his mother by night,
and departed into Egypt:
15. And was there
until the death of Herod:
that it might be fulfilled
which was spoken of the Lord
by the Prophet,
saying,

"OUT OF EGYPT
HAVE I CALLED
MY SON."

As Yahweh God provided Abraham with a Ram for Sacrifice, so He also provided Child Support for Mary.

Everyone who knows about The Virgin Birth knows about the unnumbered Wise men from the East who brought three of the most valuable treasures as gifts.

How is it that you were not afraid to Blaspheme against God, and His Holy Spirit?

As God demonstrated to ABRAHAM, no BEAST nor MAN can CONCEIVE without HIS CONSENT. How is it that you were not afraid to mock The Son of God?

This is how people like you, come down with incurable terminal ailments, then run to Faith Healers, begging God to have Mercy- then, when it is not forthcoming, say:

"I KNEW ALL ALONG THAT THERE WAS NOTHING TO THAT!"

It turns out that those who turned them against God were guilty of terrible sins beyond their lazy imagining- but which they should have figured out, were they more intelligent.

BARACK OBAMA, supposedly a Christian, was accused by an OYINBO named LARRY SINCLAIR of having participated in a Homosexual Act with him. (He explicitly stated that he had sucked his (*Bleep!*) while he smoked CRACK COCAINE in a limousine.

When he threatened to reveal his Hard Drug use, if he did not set the record straight, having claimed in his Presidential Campaign, he said he was contacted by a man claiming to be Barack Obama's current Homosexual lover, named DENNIS YOUNG, who was a member of his church.

He said that Barack Obama promised that his Pastor was helping him to correct his claim to have never used Drugs since college, before the Election, and would appreciate it if he did not publicize it at that point.

He foolishly agreed, but Barack Obama confessed nothing. Dennis Young, a Black Homosexual, came and crowed after he won the Presidency, that Barack Obama was NEVER going to confess ANYTHING!

After that, DENNIS YOUNG and another "OPENLY-GAY" member of Barack Obama's Church were KILLED in EXECUTION-STYLE.

Larry Sinclair then disclosed these facts in a Press Conference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kbhkFrrxNs

That video has been deleted.

LARRY SINCLAIR himself was killed by a HIT-AND-RUN "Accident," in front of his home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1bVdo7JkDk

The ACCOUNT of the video has been TERMINATED.

Octogenarian Comedienne, JOAN RIVERS (b. 1933), exposed the fact that BARACK OBAMA was a Homosexual, and MICHELLE, his "wife," is actually a TRANSGENDERED MAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-KjdMtSQSs

The Account that video was on was TERMINATED: but this one is still up-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_aCE1GrM7o

She was assassinated soon after this disclosure, and died on "Illuminati Goddess' " BEYONCE'S (b. 1981,) Birthday in 2014. (i.e. Beyonce was 33, and Joan was 81.)

The Agenda behind Perverted Liberal Christianity is ADULTEROUS and HOMOSEXUAL.

Famous musician Evangelist, JIMMY SWAGGART preached "ETERNAL SECURITY:" that "once Saved is always Saved." Then it was found that he would travel anonymously to some town, where he was having an affair with a Prostitute!

.. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he said also unto his Disciples,

"There was a certain rich man,
which had a steward;
and the same was accused unto him
that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him,
and said unto him,

'HOW IS IT THAT
I HEAR THIS OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said
within himself,

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
FOR MY LORD
TAKETH AWAY FROM ME
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG,
TO BEG I AM ASHAMED.
4. 'I AM RESOLVED
WHAT TO DO,
THAT, WHEN I AM
PUT OUT OF THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

5. "So he called every one
of his lord's debtors unto him,
and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU
UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH
OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended
the Unjust Steward,
because he had done wisely:
for the Children of this World
are in their Generation
wiser than the Children of Light.
9. "And I Say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES FRIENDS
OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECIEVE YOU
INTO EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is Faithful
in that which is Least
is Faithful also in Much:
and he that is Unjust
in the Least
is Unjust also in Much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been
Faithful in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not
been Faithful
in that which is
another man's,
who shall give you
that which is your own?
13. "No Servant can
serve two Masters:
for either he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and Mammon."

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were Covetous,
heard all these things,
and they derided him.
15. And he Said unto them,

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before Men;
but God knoweth
your hearts:
for that which is
Highly Esteemed
amongst Men
is Abomination
in The Sight of God."

OYINBOS PREACH DOCTRINES TO COVER UP THEIR OWN SINS- WHICH ARE KEPT SECRET, WHILE THEY TRY TO CONVINCE YOU!

Anyone saying that THE UNPARDONABLE SIN can be FORGIVEN is merely DOING IT AGAIN!

mine85:

THE BLOOD OF YESHUA IS NOT USELESS- IT IS MERELY USELESS AGAINST YOUR SORT OF SIN!

. NUMBERS 15:27-36.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

32. And while
the Children of Israel
were in the wilderness,
they found a man
that gathered sticks
upon the Sabbath Day.
33. And they that
found him gathering sticks
brought him unto
Moses and Aaron,
and unto all the Congregation.
34. And they put him in ward,
because it was not declared
what should be done to him.
35. And The LORD Said
unto Moses,

"The man shall be
surely put to Death:
all the Congregation
shall stone him
with stones
without the camp."

36. And all the  Congregation
brought him without the camp,
and stoned him with stones, and he died;
as The LORD Commanded Moses.

IF SIN WERE NOT A "VERY BIG DEAL," GOD COULD HAVE TOLD MOSES: "TELL HIM TO SACRIFICE ALL HIS CATTLE- AND IT'LL BE SQUARE!"

But God SAID that this fellow's Sin COULD NOT BE ATONED-FOR.

He had to FORFEIT his WHOLE LIFE. Over firewood!

mine85:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "GRACE:" THE PHARISEES MADE UP THAT DOCTRINE TO JUSTIFY THEIR SINS, WHILE CONDEMNING THE TRULY RIGHTEOUS.

PAUL had to introduce It onto his False Gospel, because it was the only way he could pass himself off as a CHRISTIAN, after the numerous Brethren he had had PUT TO DEATH.

Anybody telling you that there is no UNPARDONABLE SIN is saying so, BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE IT- and are DOING IT, AGAIN!

[(2 of 2) Concluded.]

(1) (Reply)

Baptist Pastor Caught Naked With Married Woman / Secrets Behind The Witchcraft Powers- Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye / Another Intelligent Atheist Changes His Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.