Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) (4493 Views)

In Israel, You Will Be Jailed For Preaching About Christ. / Keep Your Eyes Fixed On Jesus :- Peace In Chaos / 10 Things You Really Don’t Know About Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2016
I do not wish to prolong this discussion further, but I will answer you.

peacesamuel94:
He did actually, what did Christ mean when he said. "I and my father are One". John 10:30

Let us look at John 10:30
"I (Jesus) and the Father are One."
This verse is severely misunderstood and is taken out of context, because beginning at verse John 10:23 we read (in the context of 10:30) about Jesus talking to the Jews.

In verse John 10:28-30 , talking about his followers as his sheep, he states:

"...Neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father who gave them me, is greater than all, and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are One."

These verses prove only that Jesus and the Father are one, in that no man can pluck the sheep out of either's hand. It does not at all state that Jesus is God's equal in everything.
In fact the words of Jesus, " My Father, who gave them me is Greater than ALL...," in John 10:29 completely negates this claim, otherwise we are left with a contradiction just a sentence apart. "All" includes everyone, even Jesus.

Also let us look at verse John 17:20-22
"That the ALL may be made ONE. Like thou Father art in me, I in thee, that they may be ONE in us. I in
them, they in me, that they may be perfect in ONE" .
In this verse, the same word ONE is used, the Greek, HEN is used, not only to describe Jesus and the Father but to describe Jesus, the Father and eleven of the twelve disciples of Jesus. So here if that implies equality, we have a unique case of 13 Gods.

Of the verse in question, "I and the Father are One" in (John 10:30) , we also need to take note of the verses following the 30th verse in the text. In those verses, the Jews accuse Jesus falsely of claiming to be God by these words.
He however replies, proving their accusation wrong by their own text:

"The Jews answered him saying,'For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy, and because that thou being a man, makest thyself a God '" (John 10:33) .

Jesus replies to this accusation saying:
"Jesus answered them, 'Is it not written in your Law, "I said ye are gods. If He can call them gods, unto whom the word of God came, say ye of him whom the Father hath sanctified and sent into the world, "Thou blasphemeth," because I said I am the son of God?'" (John 10:34-36).

Let us look at Acts 2:22 "O you men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a MAN approved of God among you..."
Peter in the Book of Acts testifies about Jesus. Jesus thus even to his disciples, as to early Christians, not poisoned by Pauline doctrine, was a man, not a God.

Furthermore,
Question: In John 10:30 Jesus says, "I and the Father are one [hen]." Doesn't this show that they are one in essence?

Answer: This statement does not suggest either a dual or triune deity. What John's Jesus meant by the word hen (one) becomes clear from his prayer concerning the apostles: "That they may be one [hen], just as we are one [hen]" (John 17:22), which means that they should be united in agreement with one another as he (Jesus) is always united in agreement with God, as stated: "I [Jesus] always do the things that are pleasing to Him [God]" (John 8:29).
There is thus no implication that Jesus and God, or the twelve apostles are to be considered as of one essence.

Hope you get me.
Salaam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by alBHAGDADI: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2016
mynd44 Seun lalasticlala etc

why is this thread not moved to the Islamic section? This is unfair cos every time someone e creates a thread with any shred of anti Islam, such thread is whisked away to their section even before it generates more than 2 comments.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by orunto27: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
I concur with all you have said up there. I also know Him more than you know and you can't teach that.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by butterflylion: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Musharraf:
[“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (NIV, Matthew 5:17–18)]
Pls answer me this.

Why did Allah save Jesus from being killed by the Jews but allowed Ordinary girl to kill mohammed with poison?

Remember, all manner of prayers were offered, Jinn Jibril was invoked, yet nothing. Mohammed died.

But Jesus was snatched off and taken to allahs heaven, allah hoodwinked the Jews by replacing a look-a-like to make the Jews believe they killed Jesus.

The question am trying to ask is, WHAT WAS JESUS' OFFENCE?
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Musharraf: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
CHRISTIANITY: A RELIGION THAT NEVER EXISTED IN THE TIME OF JESUS(AS)
----------------------------------<>------------------------
----------------
Why should believers join a religion that was formed 325 years after Jesus?
People are worshiping Jesus, when he never asked anyone to do so, rather he said
John 20:17
Jesus said to her,.... I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
Jesus never said God is TRINITY, 3 in 1 God.... He said
Mark 12:29
Jesus answered, “The most important is, Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is ONE.
Jesus never said salvation depends on his death or his blood
He said your salvation is in John 17:3 and Luke 18:18....
John 17:3
And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
Luk 18:18 — Luk 18:22
And a ruler asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.
You know the commandments: Do not commit adultery, Do not murder, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honor your father and mother.’”
And he said, “All these I have kept from my youth.”
When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “One thing you still lack. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Come to Jesus, and stop following the doctrines of men, men like Paul and the 318 bishops at the Council of Nicaea.
Jesus said
Mark 7:7 — Mark 7:8
in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men. ’You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.(Paul and the 318 bishops)”
Jesus loves you..... Come to Jesus....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by butterflylion: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Musharraf:
[“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (NIV, Matthew 5:17–18)]
Mind your religion. ibid.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by JideAmuGiaka: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Musharraf:

The point is this, no Christian will kill in the name of religion. Like in Nigeria, have you heard that a Christian killed someone because h/she blasphemed against Jesus. But in Islam this is rampant.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by JideAmuGiaka: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Auki:

It seems you are full of emotions.

Did Jesus abolished the old testament?

He did not but He strengthened it in the new testament that's why you can't see Christians kill for Jesus.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
butterflylion:

Pls answer me this.

Why did Allah save Jesus from being killed by the Jews but allowed Ordinary girl to kill mohammed with poison?

First, everything happens byAllah's will, and and according to His perfect design.

Second, The biographies of Muhammad are clear that he lived for many years after consuming the poison.
The Prophet displayed tremendous energy after eating the poison, showing that the poison had no effect on him.
The Prophet detected the poison whereas the companions failed to detect it.

The Prophet lived for four years after the poison!

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) lived for four years even after taking that food. That food told the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam): There is poison in me.

The Prophet showed tremendous energy before his death, the poison had no effect on him. When the Prophet conquered Mecca, he was fasting!

AbuBakr ibn AbdurRahman reported on the authority of a Companion of the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him): I saw the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) commanding the people while he was travelling on the occasion of the conquest of Mecca not to observe fast. He said: Be strong for your enemy.
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) fasted himself. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 13, Number2358)

Where did the Prophet acquire the strength to fast? He was truly a Prophet of God because he continued to fast during Ramadan!

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to count the days in Sha'ban in a manner he did not count any other month; then he fasted when he sighted the new moon of Ramadan; but if the weather was cloudy he counted thirty days and then fasted. (Narrated Aisha Ummul Mu'minin:, Sunan Abu-Dawud)

The prophet also said, in an authentic hadith, that No prophet of Allah passes away, except he has been asked to choose to live, or to die.

Muhammad had the opportunity to live longer on earth, but He chose to go at that time. Moreover, his message was complete.

Jesus (pbuh) is coming again, as the Messiah, to liberate mankind from the heinous activities of the Dajjal, so, the ascension is all part of the divine plan of Allah.

Remember, all manner of prayers were offered,
I don't know what you mean by "all manner of prayers", but most definitely, the Muslims would have prayed for the recovery of the prophet, but the prophet, personally, was aware, and was happy to go to his Lord.

Jinn Jibril was invoked, yet nothing. Mohammed died.
First, Jibril is an Angel, not a jinn.
Also, Muslims don't invoke Jibril for anything, he is only a creation of Allah.

But Jesus was snatched off and taken to allahs heaven, allah hoodwinked the Jews by replacing a look-a-like to make the Jews believe they killed Jesus.

All part of Allah's divine plan.

The question am trying to ask is, WHAT WAS JESUS' OFFENCE?
If you mean "why the Jews and hypocrites wanted to kill him", He needn't do anything wrong, to be persecuted. He was simply preaching monotheism.
Likewise, Muhammad was persecuted in Makka by the pagan Arabs for preaching monotheism, till he migrated to Madina, yet, they weren't satisfied, and still followed, to further persecute him and the Muslims.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
JideAmuGiaka:

The point is this, no Christian will kill in the name of religion. Like in Nigeria, have you heard that a Christian killed someone because h/she blasphemed against Jesus. But in Islam this is rampant.

Actually, there are Christians who do. The media simply conceals them. In fact, there are very violent Christian groups, who have killed millions. Research for yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
JideAmuGiaka:

He did not but He strengthened it in the new testament that's why you can't see Christians kill for Jesus.

Don't be so sure, there's a lot of them out there. Research for yourself.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by waice6571: 2:04am On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=Haroun13 post=51594496][/quote]

Thanks for your response
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by waice6571: 4:23am On Dec 04, 2016
waice6571:

@[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Musharaf
@Haroun et all.

I read through all your comments and I appreciate your manarisms unlike some of our intollerant brothers. Kudos!

Kindly feed me back on the
following :

1. Why does human race need[b][/b] a mesaiah to reconcile us back to God
?

Human race wouldn't have needed any Mesaiah if there wasn't 'the fall' or the original sin.
Look at the word FALL: for anything to fall, It means, It was on higher platform and for such thing to return to its formal possition there is need for someone to do the replacement.
Likewise when man fell (Romans3:23, 6:23) It was not possible for man to bring himself back to God as it was before the event of the fall. Therefore man need a mediator that will bridged gap between God and man.
1 Timothy 2:5 KJV
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. (see also Gal 3;19&20, Heb 9:15)

2. What are the implications of fall of man?

1. Satan became a dominant force on earth.

The first thing we must know about fall is that, the world that was created by God which had Adam and Eve as overseer was (legaly) ceded to Satan. By the event of the fall Satan became the unchallenged overseer of the world and man has no place on earth and by implication, God (and I mean it!) God has no place on earth.

2. Man came under the authorithy of Satan

When God created the earth he gave both the power and authorithy to man but man surrendered both to Satan.
Know also that, at creation, man was not mere flesh and blood. Man was created a DOMINON. (if you understand the heirachy of power in the spiritual relm)
Ephesians 1:21 KJV
Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
@highlighted: You will understand that dominion belong to class of power outside the physical relm. So you can understand why God in Gen 1:26&28 tells man to have dominion. @dominion, God empowered man with purpose, power, authorithy and resources but man gave it all up to God's enemy.
3[b]. All things changed from "as they were created to as they became" [/b]
(Read Romans 8 : 19 —22)pay attention to vs 21&22.
General nature of things changed. The earth came under serious seige from the kingdom of darkness. Man, animals, fish etc were groaning, even the land was under bondage therefore, there is need for a mesaiah who is not a partaker of this load sin.

4. Death reigned as prince
Romans 5:12 KJV
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Romans 5:14 KJV
Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression[i][/i], who is the figure of him that was to come.

Even if God did not made those pronouncements in Gen 3 vs 15 and beyond, those things will still be. Why? Because of the nature of the earth's new king.

3. What has the life and death JESUS CHRIST achieved for mankind? :[/color]
The birth of JESUS CHRIST...

Did you notice that, if the errors of Adam can be cheaply addressed God would have addressed it immediately.

1. God have to devise a means of rescuing both man and the entire creation for the stranglehold of that tyrant call Satan, and it must be a through a legal means. Because, a righteous God can not judge unjustly.

2. Satan has become the comnander-in-cheif and man is under his authority, for him to realse man back to God he must have something in return. And it must be something higher in value than what he want to trade.

3. The ransom must not be a partaker of the bondage God is trying to buy man out from.

4. The ransom must be in the image Adam. Why? Adam (man) was the greatest thing God created and satan will receive anything less. We know this by his nature.

In the light of the above points and more, anyone that will fufill that condition must not be ordinary man. It must be a Godman. I. e. A God in the image of man. (read John 1:1-14)

In the whole of the universe who can meet up with this conditions to redeem man from satanic bondage except God?

So, there is need for a God to be striped of his Godly glory and become l a man born without the sin of Adam to bring man back to God.

The life of JESUS CHRIST...
Hummmmmm.....
All the miracles of JESUS CHRIST and all that was said about him in his life time is so that people will belief him but not the main reason for his coming.

His life was lived at all time upon instruction from God the father and its an instruction per time.

To be contd.

[color=#990000]
4. What has the coming of Prophet Muhammed achieved for mankind?

5. How did Prophet Muhammed died?

6. Where is Prophet Muhammed now?

I will appreciate your your kindness in handling these questions objectively.
Thanks

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by butterflylion: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2016
Haroun13:

First, everything happens byAllah's will, and and according to His perfect design.

Second, The biographies of Muhammad are clear that he lived for many years after consuming the poison.
The Prophet displayed tremendous energy after eating the poison, showing that the poison had no effect on him.
The Prophet detected the poison whereas the companions failed to detect it.

The Prophet lived for four years after the poison!

Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) lived for four years even after taking that food. That food told the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam): There is poison in me.

The Prophet showed tremendous energy before his death, the poison had no effect on him. When the Prophet conquered Mecca, he was fasting!

AbuBakr ibn AbdurRahman reported on the authority of a Companion of the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him): I saw the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) commanding the people while he was travelling on the occasion of the conquest of Mecca not to observe fast. He said: Be strong for your enemy.
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) fasted himself. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 13, Number2358)

Where did the Prophet acquire the strength to fast? He was truly a Prophet of God because he continued to fast during Ramadan!

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to count the days in Sha'ban in a manner he did not count any other month; then he fasted when he sighted the new moon of Ramadan; but if the weather was cloudy he counted thirty days and then fasted. (Narrated Aisha Ummul Mu'minin:, Sunan Abu-Dawud)

The prophet also said, in an authentic hadith, that No prophet of Allah passes away, except he has been asked to choose to live, or to die.

Muhammad had the opportunity to live longer on earth, but He chose to go at that time. Moreover, his message was complete.

Jesus (pbuh) is coming again, as the Messiah, to liberate mankind from the heinous activities of the Dajjal, so, the ascension is all part of the divine plan of Allah.

I don't know what you mean by "all manner of prayers", but most definitely, the Muslims would have prayed for the recovery of the prophet, but the prophet, personally, was aware, and was happy to go to his Lord.

First, Jibril is an Angel, not a jinn.
Also, Muslims don't invoke Jibril for anything, he is only a creation of Allah.

All part of Allah's divine plan.

If you mean "why the Jews and hypocrites wanted to kill him", He needn't do anything wrong, to be persecuted. He was simply preaching monotheism.
Likewise, Muhammad was persecuted in Makka by the pagan Arabs for preaching monotheism, till he migrated to Madina, yet, they weren't satisfied, and still followed, to further persecute him and the Muslims.
Welldone. You tried. But lets do this again.
I didn't ask you how long it took him to die, i asked why allah didnt heal him from the effect of the poison?

Lol the food spoke to mohammed and said, i have poison in me, yet muhammed ate it. Who spoke through the food?

Allah's Apostle said, ''He who eats seven Ajwa dates every morning WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY POISON OR MAGIC on the day he eats them'' (Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 7, Book 65, No. 356).
Why did Muhammad and his men still die of poison?
Was that statement by Muhammad not inspired by Allah himself?
Has any muslim taken seven Ajwa and survived eating poison?

Ibn Sa’d, page 265:
The apostle of Allah fell ill and he i.e.
Gabriel, chanted on him, saying, “In
the name of Allah I chant on to ward
off from you every thing that harms
you and (to ward off you) against
every envier and from every evil eye
and Allah will heal you.”
Let us analyze the prayers of this
“Gabriel.” He stated very positively that
Allah “will heal” the Prophet. He said,
“In the name of Allah Who will cure
you and Who will heal you from every
malady.” Muhammad had every reason
to believe, because it was this very same “Gabriel” who brought the messages of the Qur’an from Allah to him. Yet, the prayers of this spirit were not answered by Allah. So how could this spirit be so sure that Allah “will cure” Muhammad when he actually did not? Can this “Gabriel” be trusted? Can the Qur’an, which was transmitted through this same deceiving spirit, be trusted? If this spirit lied about the outcome of the sickness, could he not have also lied about the divine claim of the Qur’an? Are not these clues as to who this spirit really is?
Why didnt Allah prevent “Gabriel” from delivering a false promise of hope to Muhammad? If Allah could permit “Gabriel” to make a false statement regarding a matter that concerns the life and death of his Prophet, could he not have also
permitted other false messages to be transmitted to. Muhammad? Can
the other messages delivered by this
“Gabriel” be trustworthy? According to
Islamic theology, “Gabriel” is the “Holy
Spirit” (Ruh Al-Qudus). Can the “Holy
Spirit” be wrong about the outcome of
Muhammad’s illness?

You said, Muhammed knew he was going to die or he had choosen to die, why then the inceasant prayers even by a supposed Angel? Why didnt he stop them from praying?

An Angel who chanted prayers for muhammed in the presence of men, what an Angel Jibril was.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59,
Number 713:
Narrated ‘Aisha: The Prophet in his
ailment in which he died, used to say,
“O ‘Aisha! I still feel the pain caused
by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at
this time, I feel as if my aorta is
being cut from that poison.”
This verse in the quran is a dying man prayer;
Surah 7:188: Say: “I have no power
over any good or harm to myself
except as Allah willeth. If I had
knowledge of the unseen, I should
have multiplied all good, and no
evil should have touched me: I am
but a warner.” (Yusuf Ali)

This is your hadiths, not any other scripture.

Stop lying here.

You stand with a brazen face talking about Monothesim, have you forgotten who and what allah was before muhammed was born?

Allah was a pagen moon god with three daughters. Allat, malat and Uzzah.

The Ramadan you are talking about was a pagan and still a pagan ritual.

Why didnt allah save muhammed from poison, but saved Jesus Christ from the Jews. The answer you gave is lame, try again.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by orisa37: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2016
Arguing about Personalities is always messy. It's not what you say but what you feel about Jesus that matters.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2016
@waice6571

I have provided answers, if you look back, at previous posts, you'll find answers to your last 3questions.
Also, the first 3 you answered are in the light of Christianity. I have provided answers in the light of Islam. But if they are not clear, please, feel free to ask, and I'll expatiate to the best of my ability.

Salaam
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Auki: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
JideAmuGiaka:

No. He didn't strengthen. Are you saying laws given to Mosses were weak or what

Jesus was here to fulfill the existing law of mosses.
First covenant in the Law of Mosses didn't say we should worship Jesus as God atleast bro.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by waice6571: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Haroun13:
@waice6571

I have provided answers, if you look back, at previous posts, you'll find answers to your last 3questions.
Also, the first 3 you answered are in the light of Christianity. I have provided answers in the light of Islam. But if they are not clear, please, feel free to ask, and I'll expatiate to the best of my ability.

Salaam

Thanks for your response.

I asked the last 3questions because I want to have clear understanding of those questions. Thanks for providing answers to them.

I will like to limit myself to the first 3questions for the sake of this discussion.

My answers were not on the basis any religion. It is in the light of truth about the world we live.

If we keep relating to God in the light of religion we will keep mising the mark. Did you realise that, religion was not in the mind of God when he created the heaven and the earth.

The question about the fall that I raised can you in any way trace it to religion?

If the 2 points above can stand independent of religion then, the solution to the problems of the fall (JESUS CHRIST) should not be in affiliation with religion.

Religion is a brainchild of some clever people, Thats why we have the generational liability of defending our religion at one point or the other. God never planned any religion for humanity.

Lastly, pls feed me back on God's solution to the problem of the fall of man without JESUS CHRIST.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by JideAmuGiaka: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Auki:

No. He didn't strengthen. Are you saying laws given to Mosses were weak or what

Jesus was here to fulfill the existing law of mosses.
First covenant in the Law of Mosses didn't say we should worship Jesus as God atleast bro.

Jesus is the way the truth and the life. Do you believe this?.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by JideAmuGiaka: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Haroun13:

Actually, there are Christians who do. The media simply conceals them. In fact, there are very violent Christian groups, who have killed millions. Research for yourself.

You're not sounding convincing.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by butterflylion: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
Haroun13:
@waice6571

Salaam
Are you pretending not to see my comment? It's basically your koran, all of it. Refute your koran sir.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Musharraf: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
The Birth Of The Great Messiah (Jesus) In The Qur'an....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you read this and you are really a believer of Christ you will cry.........
chapter Maryam(Mary) verse 19-36
----------------------------------------
[19:19] He(Angel) said, "I am the messenger of your Lord, to grant you(Mary) a pure son(Jesus)."
[19:20] She(Mary) said, "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me; I have never been unchaste."
[19:21] He (Angel)said, "Thus said your Lord, 'It is easy for Me. We will render him(Jesus) a sign for the people, and mercy from us. This is a predestined matter.'"
[19:22] When she bore him, she isolated herself to a faraway place.
[19:23] The birth process came to her by the trunk of a palm tree. She said, " (I am so ashamed I wish I were dead before this happened, and completely forgotten."
[19:24] (The infant) called her from beneath her, saying, "Do not grieve. Your Lord has provided you with a stream.
[19:25] "If you shake the trunk of this palm tree, it will drop ripe dates for you.
[19:26] "Eat and drink, and be happy. When you see anyone, say, 'I have made a vow of silence; I am not talking today to anyone.'"
[19:27] She came to her family, carrying him(Jesus). They said, "O Mary, you have committed something that is totally unexpected.
[19:28] "O descendant of Aaron, your father was not a bad man, nor was your mother unchaste."
The Infant Jesus Makes a Statement
-----------------------------------------------------------
[19:29] She pointed to him(Jesus). They said, "How can we talk with an infant in the crib?"
[19:30] (The infant spoke and) said, "I am a servant of GOD . He has given me the scripture, and has appointed me a prophet.
[19:31] "He made me blessed wherever I go, and enjoined me to observe the Contact Prayers(Salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat) for as long as I live.
[19:32] "I am to honor my mother; He did not make me a disobedient rebel.
[19:33] "And peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I get resurrected."
The Proven Truth
-----------------------------
[19:34] That was Jesus, the son of Mary, and this is the truth of this matter, about which they continue to doubt.
[19:35] It does not befit GOD that He begets a son, be He glorified. To have anything done, He simply says to it, "Be," and it is.
[19:36] He (Jesus) also proclaimed, " GOD is my Lord and your Lord; you shall worship Him alone. This is the right path."*
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Oh" believers this is the TRUE story of Jesus from a reliable source, unadulterated and untempered Revelation from our Creator...
No room for Joseph in her life.
No merger
No star from east
No 3 wise men or Shepherds
These stories were Greek myth, and were later added by the Greeks....
For more information read about these gods.....
1- Dionysius
2- Mithras
3- Horus
4- Attis
The world have been deceived... Now knowledge has come and we have the right to take u turn to the historical Jesus and our Creator..
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Auki: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
JideAmuGiaka:

Jesus is the way the truth and the life. Do you believe this?.

Did Jesus created Adam?
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
waice6571:

Thanks for your response.

I asked the last 3questions because I want to have clear understanding of those questions. Thanks for providing answers to them.
Alhamdulillah.

I will like to limit myself to the first 3questions for the sake of this discussion.
Very well.

My answers were not on the basis any religion. It is in the light of truth about the world we live.
No problem.

If we keep relating to God in the light of religion we will keep mising the mark. Did you realise that, religion was not in the mind of God when he created the heaven and the earth.

This solely depends on what you mean by "religion". Allah says in the Quran: " This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion." (Qur'an 5:3)

NOTE: Islam means total submission to the will of Almighty God. So, if you look at it in this light, you will see that even when Adam was created, he naturally submitted to Allah, his creator. So, if you look at it this way, you'll see that the religion of Islam has been there, from the creation of Adam.

The question about the fall that I raised can you in any way trace it to religion?
Well, if you look at it in the light of what I wrote immediately before this, you'll see that despite Adam submitted to Almighty God (Islam), he disobeyed. It may or may not be related to religion, depending on how you look at it.

If the 2 points above can stand independent of religion then, the solution to the problems of the fall (JESUS CHRIST) should not be in affiliation with religion.

Religion is a brainchild of some clever people, Thats why we have the generational liability of defending our religion at one point or the other. God never planned any religion for humanity.

From my above replies, you'll notice I quoted Qur'an 5:3. Where Allah says He has made our religion Islam (I.e, submission to Him)

Lastly, pls feed me back on God's solution to the problem of the fall of man without JESUS CHRIST.

In Islam, we believe God Almighty is Supreme and Universal, no problem is too big for Him. He simply commands whatever He wills, into or out of existence.
We believe Adam sinned, made a mistake by eating from the tree which Allah forbade him and Eve from eating.
They repented, and Allah forgave them. Their sin is in no way connected to us. Allah says; "No bearer of burden will bear the burden of another". It will be unfair to us if God Almighty punishes us for a sin we didn't do. That would be the height of injustice. So, when you say the fall of man, if you mean the original sin, it has nothing to do with us. If you mean "man on earth", Allah has sent prophets, to different people and at different times, to call us to our Lord in worship.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quot.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
butterflylion:

Are you pretending not to see my comment? It's basically your koran, all of it. Refute your koran sir.

No pretense, I didn't see it before. It was only after reading this I went to look for it.
I'll provide answers for you. Was already composing my answers, but everything got cleared, and it's late. So, I'll go to bed, and In shaa Allah, be expecting my answers tomorrow, no certain time.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 6:05am On Dec 06, 2016
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

butterflylion:

Welldone. You tried. But lets do this again.
I didn't ask you how long it took him to die, i asked why allah didnt heal him from the effect of the poison?

I'll assume you are a Christian, so, lemme answer this way, in order to avoid a lengthy response.
The question is a funny one. It's like asking why God didn't save Jesus from the poison according to John 19:29-30, or better still, why didn't Jesus save himself (all according to your bible). You misunderstand a great deal. This world is not a place of enjoyment. The prophet, finished/completed his mission and went back to his Lord. However way he died is not the issue. Also, regarding the poison, assuming that's what killed him, then, he had the death of a martyr. No other death is better than this.
Although, there is no guarantee that the poison killed him.

Lol the food spoke to mohammed and said, i have poison in me, yet muhammed ate it. Who spoke through the food?

Do you know that everything on the earth (except man and jinn kinds who have free will to choose to, or not) glorifies Allah, you do not know how. Allah commands what He wills.

Allah's Apostle said, ''He who eats seven Ajwa dates every morning WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY POISON OR MAGIC on the day he eats them'' (Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 7, Book 65, No. 356).

How do you know that Muhammad ate dates that day. Also, assuming he did, did you not notice he lived for 3-4yrs after that?

Why did Muhammad and his men still die of poison?
Only one companion (Bishr) was reported to have died. Read above to get answers to the second part.

Was that statement by Muhammad not inspired by Allah himself?
Has any muslim taken seven Ajwa and survived eating poison?
I don't know. There are over 1500-2000 million Muslims in the world. I barely know 100, so, I don't know what you expect.

Ibn Sa’d, page 265:
The apostle of Allah fell ill and he i.e.
Gabriel, chanted on him, saying, “In
the name of Allah I chant on to ward
off from you every thing that harms
you and (to ward off you) against
every envier and from every evil eye
and Allah will heal you.”
Let us analyze the prayers of this
“Gabriel.” He stated very positively that
Allah “will heal” the Prophet. He said,
“In the name of Allah Who will cure
you and Who will heal you from every
malady.” Muhammad had every reason
to believe, because it was this very same “Gabriel” who brought the messages of the Qur’an from Allah to him. Yet, the prayers of this spirit were not answered by Allah. So how could this spirit be so sure that Allah “will cure” Muhammad when he actually did not? Can this “Gabriel” be trusted? Can the Qur’an, which was transmitted through this same deceiving spirit, be trusted? If this spirit lied about the outcome of the sickness, could he not have also lied about the divine claim of the Qur’an? Are not these clues as to who this spirit really is?
Why didnt Allah prevent “Gabriel” from delivering a false promise of hope to Muhammad? If Allah could permit “Gabriel” to make a false statement regarding a matter that concerns the life and death of his Prophet, could he not have also
permitted other false messages to be transmitted to. Muhammad? Can
the other messages delivered by this
“Gabriel” be trustworthy? According to
Islamic theology, “Gabriel” is the “Holy
Spirit” (Ruh Al-Qudus). Can the “Holy
Spirit” be wrong about the outcome of
Muhammad’s illness?

Angel Gabriel peace be upon him can not heal anyone. He can certainly pray as he did, but it is ultimately Allah Almighty that decides what takes place and what not. And like I mentioned above, there is no guarantee that Muhammad died from the poison.
And even if we were to assume for a second that the Prophet did die from the poison after 3 long years of eating it, this still would not nullify Islam nor prove it to be wrong from your Christian point of view, because Jesus himself said:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 23:37) "

Jesus himself recognized that the Jews kill the Prophets. So even if we were to assume that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was killed through poisoning by the Jews, this still, like I said, would not nullify Islam, nor prove it to be a false religion.
The Prophet's death three years after the poisoning incident while his companion died immediately after he ate from the poisoned lamb, clearly proves that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him (1) Died a natural death and not a poisoned one from eating from the poisoned lamb; (2) Allah Almighty protected the Prophet's life at that time; and (3) Islam is the Divine Truth; (4) Allah Almighty did a Mighty Miracle by having Prophet Muhammad survive the poison that he ate for 3 years, while his companion died few minutes after he ate it!

Also, your argument has no basis. It's like saying;

If I can't trust Jesus with teaching my children how to speak to their mother respectfully (Matthew 12:47-49 & John 2:3-4) I definitely can't trust him with my salvation.
Or
If I can't trust Jesus with avoiding the curse of God (Galatians 3:13) I definitely can't trust him with my salvation.
Or
If I can't trust Jesus with unhesitantly curing a sick child (Matthew 15:22-28) I definitely can't trust him with my salvation.

You need to realize that others could make "rules" as well. What really counts though is showing that they matter.

You said, Muhammed knew he was going to die or he had choosen to die, why then the inceasant prayers even by a supposed Angel? Why didnt he stop them from praying?

Volume 005, Book 059, Hadith Number 713.
Narated By Ibn Abbas : 'Umar bin Al-Khattab used to let Ibn Abbas sit beside him, so 'AbdurRahman bin 'Auf said to 'Umar, "We have sons similar to him." 'Umar replied, "(I respect him) because of his status that you know." 'Umar then asked Ibn 'Abbas about the meaning of this Holy Verse: "When comes the help of Allah and the conquest of Mecca..." (110.1)
Ibn 'Abbas replied, "That indicated the death of Allah's Apostle which Allah informed him of." 'Umar said, "I do not understand of it except what you understand."
(shows he was informed).

Is there anything wrong in their prayers?
Lemme ask a question. For example, your mum is sick, and she tells you she won't be able to make it, that she is certain (note: she knows how she feels inside, that's why she says such), will you stop praying because she said so? If you are truthful, your answer will be no.
Also, Allah sending revelations through Jibree does not necessarily mean that he (Jibreel) knows their meanings. He only knows of that which Allah has given him knowledge of, as shown in the garden, when Allah asked the Angels to name, they couldn't, but Adam did.

An Angel who chanted prayers for muhammed in the presence of men, what an Angel Jibril was.
Basis?

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59,
Number 713:
Narrated ‘Aisha: The Prophet in his
ailment in which he died, used to say,
“O ‘Aisha! I still feel the pain caused
by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at
this time, I feel as if my aorta is
being cut from that poison.”
This verse in the quran is a dying man prayer;
Surah 7:188: Say: “I have no power
over any good or harm to myself
except as Allah willeth. If I had
knowledge of the unseen, I should
have multiplied all good, and no
evil should have touched me: I am
but a warner.” (Yusuf Ali)

Whether Muhammad prayed or not, does not nullify Islam. Also, this verse could refer to anyone. Allah says; say: I have no power... , it could refer to me or anyone. If for example, someone comes to me and is like "you are a holy person, why don't you have mansions, why aren't you wealthy", I am commanded by Allah to say the above verse.

This is your hadiths, not any other scripture.
Except, you twist it to your satisfaction.

Stop lying here.
Words. But since you used the word, I'm beginning to wonder who the actual liar is.

You stand with a brazen face talking about Monothesim, have you forgotten who and what allah was before muhammed was born?

Allah was a pagen moon god with three daughters. Allat, malat and Uzzah.

The Ramadan you are talking about was a pagan and still a pagan ritual.

Baseless arguments. Allah is what he has been, is and will still be, the creator of all that exists, and the one who deserves to and should be worshipped.
NOTE: The meaning of the word Allah in arabic is the bolded. So, your claim of moon good with daughters, blah blah blah is just a baseless fallacy.
Also, you know what Ramadhan is, a month in the Islamic calendar, in which fasting has been made compulsory for us, like it was for those before us. Yet, you make baseless claims, in a desperate attempt to fault Islam.
Islam is perfect. "Today, I have perfected for you your religion, completed my favour upon you, and chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Qur'an 5:3)

why didnt allah save muhammed from poison, but saved Jesus Christ from the Jews. The answer you gave is lame, try again.
This is not a matter of "trying again".
If you read my my previous and even this post, you'll find the answer, but I guess that's not what you are looking for.
Lemme summarize for you. Muhammad's mission was complete, so, he went to meet his Lord. Jesus' mission is not complete yet, hence, the ascension, and future descension.

A better question would be "Why is it Jesus returning, not Muhammad"?

As for why Allah - the Exalted - will send Jesus (Alayhis Salaam) at the end of time and not our Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wassalam), then Allah - the Exalted - Says:

{".and your Lord Creates what He Wills and Chooses. The choice is not for them."}

And this touches upon a wisdom: that the Christians lied regarding Jesus and fabricated on his behalf - they, and the Jews. So, the Christians claim that Jesus was killed by them, and the Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wassalam) informed us that at the end of time, he (Jesus) will descend. And if he descends, we can benefit from this in two ways:

Firstly: that the Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wassalam) spoke the truth, and that he is the seal of the Prophets, because he informed us of something that would happen in the future. Therefore, he is truthful in everything that he reports from his Lord.

Secondly: the Christians have lied in their fabrications regarding Jesus.
And from the additional wisdoms: that it will be truthfully shown that Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wassalam) is the Seal of the Prophets, because if it was Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wassalam) who descended, we would not benefit from that in any obvious way. But, if Jesus (Alayhis salaam) is the one who descends and then follows the Shari'ah of our Prophet, and ruled by it, and obligated the people to follow it, and obligated himself to follow it - and, also, prayed behind the expected Mahdi - all of this would undoubtedly show that the Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wassalam) is the seal of the Prophets, and that his Shari'ah is the seal of all the divine messages, and that nobody will benefit from claiming that he is a follower of Jesus - even if he had the original Gospel, without its alterations - because Jesus will rule by the Shari'ah of the Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wassalam).

And from the additional wisdom in this: that the death of the Anti-Christ will be by the hands of the true Christ, as the false Christ will be killed by Jesus the son of Mary - so the Masih of Kufr will be killed by the Masih of Iman.

And from the additional wisdom: that Jesus (Alayhis Salaam) is the one who gave glad tidings of the Prophet ((Sallalahu Alayhi Wassalam)) in the Qur'an, as the Exalted mentions:
{".and a giver of glad tidings of a Messenger that will come after me whose name is Ahmad."} , and in the Gospel likewise.

So, he will descend to see if those who ascribe themselves to him listened to him - did they listen to his glad tidings? Or did they insistently remain upon their disbelief and stubbornness?
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 6:38am On Dec 06, 2016
JideAmuGiaka:

You're not sounding convincing.

Fair enough.
Take a look at this:

Here are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS

1. National Liberation Front of Tripura
2. Lord's Resistance Army
3. Antibalaka
4. Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force
5. The Orange Volunteers
6. The Christian Identity Movement
7. The Aryan Nations, etc.
If you are still not convinced, or need a lowdown of the blueprints of these groups, check this site;

NOTE: These groups are still active.
http://www.aattp.org/here-are-8-christian-terrorist-organizations-that-equal-isis/

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by butterflylion: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2016
Haroun13:

No pretense, I didn't see it before. It was only after reading this I went to look for it.
I'll provide answers for you. Was already composing my answers, but everything got cleared, and it's late. So, I'll go to bed, and In shaa Allah, be expecting my answers tomorrow, no certain time.
Your answers actually means nothing to me.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 6:23am On Dec 07, 2016
butterflylion:
Your answers actually means nothing to me.
Ok. They've been provided anyway.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2016
Musharraf:
also read 38 to 42 and see what He said about the old law of eye for an eye.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by mustymatic(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2016
Chikelue2000:
U believe in Jesus teachings yet u murder n kill or maime someone who blasphemes d prophet who is not even God or someone who says anything against ur religious book. God help u
These are his supposed teachings
Matthew 10:34 - Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. / Did The Quran Really Promise 72 Virgins For Jihadists When They Die? / I Want To Be The Anti-christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.