Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat (23571 Views)

Jammeh's Luxury Cars Being Loaded Into A Plane In Gambia (Photos) / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by RaeMystix: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lol. This ain't no Presidency again o.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by buharimustlive: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for being an example to Africa and the world at large

Bros e son try since I see you, how was the ban?
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by Jayson1: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
RaeMystix:
Lol. This ain't no Presidency again o.
Lol, very funny.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by worlexy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ijaya123:

Legacy of corruption you mean?

GEJ government and corruption are like, you know that popular picture... cheesy
GEJ is no longer the president that you would have said he is the one frustrating fight against corruption. Now tell me how many of those labelled corrupt under him have been successfully convicted. Forget media trial. Dambazzu and Buratai were also said to be corrupt with evidences but have they being charged to court?
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by RaeMystix: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jayson1:
Lol, very funny.

I was just stating the obvious lol. 20 years?.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by Jayson1: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
RaeMystix:

I was just stating the obvious lol. 20 years?.
Lol, he's just a "kid" compared to the ancestor called mugabe.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by panafrican(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
We will miss a Good Dictator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=022sv86UzfE
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by RaeMystix: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jayson1:
Lol, he's just a "kid" compared to the ancestor called mugabe.

That Mugabe will be the president of Zimbabwe until his death. Since 1987?. Forget it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by Whytelyon(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
poksmahn:
this man that stole billions of dollars.. i hope the new guy arrests him immediately

8 Rolls Royce
6 BMW x6
2 Bentley

Several other exotic cars in his garage.

Sexual assault of little girls from 15 years
And more.

My prayer for him as he steps down,that he should DIE.

Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by Jayson1: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
RaeMystix:

That Mugabe will be the president of Zimbabwe until his death. Since 1987?. Forget it.
He's already edging closer to his place of eternal rest. The wife seems to be the heir apparent to the "throne"

That's Africa for you. cool

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by biyams83(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
woodcook:
Good for the people of Gambia.

Paul Biya

Yoweri Musevene

Robert Mugabe etc

Should take note. Should I forget PMB should remember this come 2019 should he continue in this path.
PMB has nothing to do with that you fool
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by panafrican(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
President Jammeh in his own words.
Prisons,Unemployment, Death pennalty, Homosexuals, Ebola, Diamonds, Democracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdHZ0xVE1HU
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by Olowo1940: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nothing on earth is forever bt God. All others for temptation and killing ones faith
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
biyams83:
PMB has nothing to do with that you fool

This is an indication of your mental capabilities.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by poksmahn(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
blackprowler:

It's cos of your mind that they never hand over power, preferring to destroy their countries instead. Mumu!
so basically, you are saying it's cos of me Gambia is a third world country... please go and sleep
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by Skbee(m): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
sanandreas:
Same way buhari would loose 2019
hmm ipob i sight u
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by RaeMystix: 12:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Jayson1:
He's already edging closer to his place of eternal rest. The wife seems to be the heir apparent to the "throne"

That's Africa for you. cool

That's ridiculous. Such shouldn't be allowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by mmsen: 4:37am On Dec 03, 2016
Peroti:
Seriously waiting fr buhari to concede defeat by 2019
D ever lived northern dictator

Let him concede defeat tomorrow.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by Ijaya123: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2016
worlexy:
GEJ is no longer the president that you would have said he is the one frustrating fight against corruption. Now tell me how many of those labelled corrupt under him have been successfully convicted. Forget media trial. Dambazzu and Buratai were also said to be corrupt with evidences but have they being charged to court?

Good to know you didn't deny the massive corruption in GEJ's government. God punish him and his looting cohorts.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by panafrican(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Three years from now, when this country ( The Gambia) is full of homosexuals and crippled with an exponential HIV growth and gangs of arrogant crooked politicians , Gambians will understand how valuable Jammeh's vision was.
Note this:
We have already seen in the 1990s people singing and dancing on the streets in Cotonou, Benin when Kerekou
another ' dictator ' conceded to president -elect Soglo.In less than three years they found out having put an end to Kerekou's 17 -year rule was a big mistake. Kerekou was reelcted .
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by worlexy(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2016
Ijaya123:

Good to know you didn't deny the massive corruption in GEJ's government. God punish him and his looting cohorts.
Read my submission again and you will realise that I didn't agree that there was corruption in his government. It's not the duty of you and I to label someone as "corrupt" it's the duty of the court of law and to my surprise after almost 2yrs of Buhari's regime he has not been able successfully convict a single person for corruption, all he have is just media trial.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by Ijaya123: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
worlexy:
Read my submission again and you will realise that I didn't agree that there was corruption in his government. It's not the duty of you and I to label someone as "corrupt" it's the duty of the court of law and to my surprise after almost 2yrs of Buhari's regime he has not been able successfully convict a single person for corruption, all he have is just media trial.

Please which media house is the trial taking place? And those who have confessed to illegally collecting money and have been returning same to the government, those ones are what? Or you are suffering from selective amnesia? Just a question.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by worlexy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ijaya123:

Please which media house is the trial taking place? And those who have confessed to illegally collecting money and have been returning same to the government, those ones are what? Or you are suffering from selective amnesia? Just a question.
I'm not suffering from any form of amnesia. Be civil enough to learn to engage in discussion without insult. Show us the evidence that some people have confessed to collecting money and show the proof of the money they returned or were you there?
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by Ijaya123: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
worlexy:
I'm not suffering from any form of amnesia. Be civil enough to learn to engage in discussion without insult. Show us the evidence that some people have confessed to collecting money and show the proof of the money they returned or were you there?

Maybe you should direct your question to these people...ex minister Akinjide, Thisday publisher Nduka, Omisore, ex NAF chief of staff Amosu, ex Custom boss Dikko, AIT owner Dokpesi, FFK, Olu Falae, Obanikoro, etc.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat by juman(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
It look like some super power countries were behind the acceptance of the result by president jammeh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Heappey: Terrorists are trying to Sneak Into Britain On Evacuation Flights / Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ / 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.