Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Guy blasts Maje Ayida: ''The world hates you, Randy d**k head!'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy blasts Maje Ayida: ''The world hates you, Randy d**k head!'' (1146 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Maje Ayida And Lola Omotayo Okoye's Throwback Photo. / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy blasts Maje Ayida: ''The world hates you, Randy d**k head!'' by MxtaMichealz(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
The only thing Maje Ayida did 'wrong' was to repost this photo Guardian Life shared about him on his Instagram page. And Naijaslaynation unleashed hell on the dad of two and Toke Makinwa's ex-husband.

:Be asking jamb question, don't go nd care for ur two sons nd ur LovePeddler! I don't fucking care if u block me, all I know if both God nd d devil will punish u so much dat u will turn white pple will think u bleached! Heart breaker!!! Randy d**k head!!! I hate you!! The world hates you!!!

http://www.ifexxy.byethost7.com/guy-blasts-maje-ayida-world-hates-randy-dick-head/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Guy blasts Maje Ayida: ''The world hates you, Randy d**k head!'' by Came: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pouring inside or pouring outside, which one is better?

1 Like

Re: Guy blasts Maje Ayida: ''The world hates you, Randy d**k head!'' by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
ehn?
Re: Guy blasts Maje Ayida: ''The world hates you, Randy d**k head!'' by Scream(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin good!

1 Like

Re: Guy blasts Maje Ayida: ''The world hates you, Randy d**k head!'' by Shol3(f): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Toke just wanted the world to see this guy as a bad guy
It's working
Re: Guy blasts Maje Ayida: ''The world hates you, Randy d**k head!'' by Jaynom(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Oboy! This guy must have read Toke's book at least 5 times

1 Like

Re: Guy blasts Maje Ayida: ''The world hates you, Randy d**k head!'' by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided

1 Share

Re: Guy blasts Maje Ayida: ''The world hates you, Randy d**k head!'' by nikkypearl(f): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan oo sad
Re: Guy blasts Maje Ayida: ''The world hates you, Randy d**k head!'' by dumie(f): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Clearly, this Maje guy doesn't know what he wants and was heartless for stringing her along all thru the years. Now, he has damaged Toke emotionally.. I don't think Toke will be telling any woman what to do to keep a man anytime soon.

3 Likes

Re: Guy blasts Maje Ayida: ''The world hates you, Randy d**k head!'' by Elle277(f): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chai
Re: Guy blasts Maje Ayida: ''The world hates you, Randy d**k head!'' by tamertery(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
BaD choices he has made... And so the F what!!?? Every body should free the guy abeg... angry angry

We all know that there are two sides to a coin... I jus believe that he ddnt see toke as the kinda mother he will have for his kids... Yet he stuck with her MAYBE due to a lil bit of guilty conscience or he enjoyed the fact that he could turn her like masa cus of he knew her weak points.... Bt whats done is done... Pp aint gona hate for long... They will eventually get tired of the whole bullshit, and eventually turn their hate on her... Habaa... No b media again? grin its jus a matter of time....

1 Like

Re: Guy blasts Maje Ayida: ''The world hates you, Randy d**k head!'' by Babe2sure(f): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2016
"Be asking jamb question," really got me laughing.

With the way Toke was reported to have demonized and portrayed Maje in a Don Juan image in her book, the guy is gonna have to contend with hates both Online and Offline for a long time.

(1) (Reply)

When Toyin Lawani Went Half N3de For Her Skin Product / Beautiful Photo Of Diamond Platnumz And His Family / Look How Far They’ve Come! A Peep Into The Lives Of Past Big Brother Nigeria Hou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.