Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Kcee’s Manager Beats Harrysong’s Manager To Pulp In Public (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee’s Manager Beats Harrysong’s Manager To Pulp In Public (see Photos) (1141 Views)

Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. / Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager / Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee’s Manager Beats Harrysong’s Manager To Pulp In Public (see Photos) by famousozi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Following Harrysong’s exist from Five Star music about a week ago, a lot has been going on underground between the label and the music star. We do not know if Kcee and E-Money were aware of this development but we’ve receieved reports that on Thursday, December 1, Kcee’s manager Soso Soberekon with his boys blocked Harrysong’s manager Desmond Ike and another crew member, Bishop and beat them up.

Speaking with Harrysong’s manager, Desmond he disclosed that while they were leaving the birthday party of the president of Nigerian Football Federation (NFF), Amaju Pinnick which was held at Parkview estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, Soso followed him outside while he was trying to go drive the car and Read more at:http://www.amosozi.com/2016/12/kcees-manager-beats-harrysongs-manager.html

Re: Kcee’s Manager Beats Harrysong’s Manager To Pulp In Public (see Photos) by GoggleB(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Kcee’s Manager Beats Harrysong’s Manager To Pulp In Public (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Him nor sabi fight?
Re: Kcee’s Manager Beats Harrysong’s Manager To Pulp In Public (see Photos) by corperscorner: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kcee’s Manager Beats Harrysong’s Manager To Pulp In Public (see Photos) by Afrok(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Read more? shocked
I no blame Op, if to say dem don increase data tariff now, u go tell me to read more? angry

La click La cut my Afro... that little lie I read there is enough undecided
Re: Kcee’s Manager Beats Harrysong’s Manager To Pulp In Public (see Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
We need to hear the other side's story

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Akon Watch Sexy Prostitue As She Twerk For Them (Watch Video) / Davido Going To Sleep In His Car Boot After Getting Drink In A Club (pics,vid) / Davido Rock Club With Girlfriend In Accra Ghana(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.