Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,247 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager (17037 Views)

'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone / Harrysong: "Kcee Wants To Kill Me, Sent Hired Killers To Me" / Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by AdoraAmadi: 6:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Reacting to the alleged court injunction Five Star Music Boss, Kcee got, Alterplate Boss, Harrysong’s Manager, Desmond Ike, in an exclusive interview with LIB, claimed that ‘Limpopo’ crooner is only trying so hard to stay relevant because his career is dead.

Desmond further told Kcee to put in more effort in making hits, instead of lawsuits all because Harrysong dumped him.

“The so called peace between Harrysong and Kcee was just like a smokescreen. From what you can attest to, Kcee has not gotten over dumping him in the thrash. He hasn’t. All he does everyday is to talk down on Harrysong, trying to bring his person down all the time.
In as much as Harrysong has been that very loyal person who doesn’t want trouble, he doesn’t want it to seem like he is biting the finger that fed him. Kcee keeps coming at him. So the tone of that write-up on IG is nothing short of it that he would hear from us this time around. They have bitten more than they can chew. They have gone beyond the norm. This is not done anywhere.
He granted LIB an interview which is on record where he said Harrysong is now free to do his thing. For crying out loud, what is this nonsense he is trying to do? If you ask me, there is only one explanation to it.
Kcee wants to stay relevant because his career is dead and he knows it and the truth is that for as long as he continues to oppress people who put their life on the line to make sure he redeemed his dying career when he was drowning in the deep blue sea, he would continue to drown and drown lower.
That is the fact, because you cannot bite the fingers that fed you and feel that you will go Scot free. He keeps telling the world what Harrysong did. Has he told the world what he did to Harrysong? How can somebody be that heartless?
When it was Harrysong, everybody was shouting Harrysong, Harrysong. In as much as we didn’t want to talk, they pushed us to make an official statement which we did and they took offence

based on our statement. Meanwhile, they were the first to release malicious statement against us. Now, it is no more only Harrysong. It is now Soso. Everybody needs to ask him what Has Harrysong done to you?
We have challenged him and we are still challenging him. Let him go and make a hit instead of running around looking for relevance where there is relevance. Let him and make music. Let him trend doing music and not on controversy.
It is because he is jobless that is why he is looking for ways to make himself relevant. Because we know that he is jobless, we are going to give him enough work. He should go ahead, we will meet him”.
On the charges filed against Harrysong, Desmond said;
“It is about Harrysong and Soso working together against him. That is his claim. That it is a breach of his Fundamental human right. That they are trying to do some publication against him, to malign his image.
It is a cheap lawsuit. It is lame. There is no depth to it. Those claims are fictitious claims. There is no depth to it. So as far as the Alterplate family is concerned, Kcee has been dumped where he belongs. and we are not going to go there to him except he comes to apologize and he must make this apologies in the public For as long as he has decided to toe the line and path of war, war shall he get”.
On when the court papers were served, he said “It was served last week Friday. We are working on responding to him”.
Asked whether the Alterplate team have reached out to him, Desmond said:
“No. He should F**k off. We are not getting across to him. Our lawyers will get across to him. He is an idiot. We are not going to glorify a jobless bunk career. Did he call us before he dropped the lawsuit? We are ready for him. If he drummed the drum of war, then let us go to war”.
Asked whether chairman of the Five Star music and Kcee’s younger brother, Emoney, might be aware of the suit, Desmond said;
“I don’t care if Emoney is aware or not aware. For as much as I know, if he is not aware, he is aware now and he should call his brother to order and if he doesn’t want to call his brother to order, the same thing awaits the two of them.
We don’t care anybody who is aware and who is not aware. Nobody is bigger than the law of the land. The fact that he has gone to court which is the hope of the common man, then let us go to court. We are not afraid to go to court. We will meet them in court”.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/kcee-wants-stay-relevant-lawsuit-career-dead-harrysongs-manager-desmond-ike-fires-shots.html

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by sugarsoul(m): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2017
Make una no fight o
Modified
Another FTC, na me get this week o. Haters can stay in line and keep trying.
Every FTC was a hit back to back, remaining 1 to go to cap off a successful 7 FTCs
Oya, Seun pay before I go meet your papa for him school o. grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by taylor88(m): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2017
KC carrier dead

Presh carrier alive

Buhari fall on u

10 Likes

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Looool!
So that was why he commented on Hushpuppi's saga to stay relevant? angry grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by LesbianBoy(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Which kain yeye manager harrysong go employ so, wey dey talk anyhow angry

16 Likes

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2017
take it easy on him nah
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Ekiseme(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dumb mofo
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by TINALETC3(f): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
undecided com, Al dis upcoming artists shud bhave demselves na, let's face one tin at a time, d most important tin rite now is d condition of dis country abeg

1 Like

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by free2ryhme: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Who kill the career oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Rubbish, they should settle their rift off social media.
We are tired of all these celebrity bull craps.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Respect55(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Still beats my imagination as to why KCee doesn't want to let matters lie. Has he actually been feeling on Harrysong's labour?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by medolab90(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Only God knows how many celebrity thread makes fp daily
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Krystaal(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hehehe see these two pricks, the both of Dem career is dead and buried... Oh wait... They never had a career... All their songs Na always Mumu Mumu lyrics... They are both trying to stay relevant... Although they have moneygrin
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by seunny4lif(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin grin
Blood of Satan
Both KC get one before?
Just asking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by free2ryhme: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Everybody wan give speech, throw shades and get followers
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Nifeola: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Which kind wahala be dis again
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by free2ryhme: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
medolab90:
Only God knows how many celebrity thread makes fp daily

Na dat wan wan be your problem?

Buhari is in UK

Magu and senate showdown

Dino melaye recall

Evans and kidnapping

At this one no do u

1 Like

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by LoveJesus87(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
J
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Kendroid: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
His dress sense died a long time ago before his career died!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
"Oba no dey go to court" in Harrysongz voice..
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by kinkybunny(f): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
i thought i was the only person that knew kcee could not sing grin

Click here to get 750MB free on your Etisalat sum card

1 Like

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by saltoftheearth: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
This guy is talking now....after 2 days in cell, ring tone will change from akagum to baba for the girls.
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Emulti(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Antoeni(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
U re almost right
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by rightwingz: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Reacting to the alleged court injunction Five Star Music Boss, Kcee got, Alterplate Boss, Harrysong’s Manager, Desmond Ike, in an exclusive interview with LIB, claimed that ‘Limpopo’ crooner is only trying so hard to stay relevant because his career is dead.

Desmond further told Kcee to put in more effort in making hits, instead of lawsuits all because Harrysong dumped him.

“The so called peace between Harrysong and Kcee was just like a smokescreen. From what you can attest to, Kcee has not gotten over dumping him in the thrash. He hasn’t. All he does everyday is to talk down on Harrysong, trying to bring his person down all the time.
In as much as Harrysong has been that very loyal person who doesn’t want trouble, he doesn’t want it to seem like he is biting the finger that fed him. Kcee keeps coming at him. So the tone of that write-up on IG is nothing short of it that he would hear from us this time around. They have bitten more than they can chew. They have gone beyond the norm. This is not done anywhere.
He granted LIB an interview which is on record where he said Harrysong is now free to do his thing. For crying out loud, what is this nonsense he is trying to do? If you ask me, there is only one explanation to it.
Kcee wants to stay relevant because his career is dead and he knows it and the truth is that for as long as he continues to oppress people who put their life on the line to make sure he redeemed his dying career when he was drowning in the deep blue sea, he would continue to drown and drown lower.
That is the fact, because you cannot bite the fingers that fed you and feel that you will go Scot free. He keeps telling the world what Harrysong did. Has he told the world what he did to Harrysong? How can somebody be that heartless?
When it was Harrysong, everybody was shouting Harrysong, Harrysong. In as much as we didn’t want to talk, they pushed us to make an official statement which we did and they took offence

based on our statement. Meanwhile, they were the first to release malicious statement against us. Now, it is no more only Harrysong. It is now Soso. Everybody needs to ask him what Has Harrysong done to you?
We have challenged him and we are still challenging him. Let him go and make a hit instead of running around looking for relevance where there is relevance. Let him and make music. Let him trend doing music and not on controversy.
It is because he is jobless that is why he is looking for ways to make himself relevant. Because we know that he is jobless, we are going to give him enough work. He should go ahead, we will meet him”.
On the charges filed against Harrysong, Desmond said;
“It is about Harrysong and Soso working together against him. That is his claim. That it is a breach of his Fundamental human right. That they are trying to do some publication against him, to malign his image.
It is a cheap lawsuit. It is lame. There is no depth to it. Those claims are fictitious claims. There is no depth to it. So as far as the Alterplate family is concerned, Kcee has been dumped where he belongs. and we are not going to go there to him except he comes to apologize and he must make this apologies in the public For as long as he has decided to toe the line and path of war, war shall he get”.
On when the court papers were served, he said “It was served last week Friday. We are working on responding to him”.
Asked whether the Alterplate team have reached out to him, Desmond said:
“No. He should F**k off. We are not getting across to him. Our lawyers will get across to him. He is an idiot. We are not going to glorify a jobless bunk career. Did he call us before he dropped the lawsuit? We are ready for him. If he drummed the drum of war, then let us go to war”.
Asked whether chairman of the Five Star music and Kcee’s younger brother, Emoney, might be aware of the suit, Desmond said;
“I don’t care if Emoney is aware or not aware. For as much as I know, if he is not aware, he is aware now and he should call his brother to order and if he doesn’t want to call his brother to order, the same thing awaits the two of them.
We don’t care anybody who is aware and who is not aware. Nobody is bigger than the law of the land. The fact that he has gone to court which is the hope of the common man, then let us go to court. We are not afraid to go to court. We will meet them in court”.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/kcee-wants-stay-relevant-lawsuit-career-dead-harrysongs-manager-desmond-ike-fires-shots.html

Lalasticlala

I dont know the genesis of their problem but KCEE have no talent.
He became famous because some Nigerians worship his brother E-Money.

KCEE is a beneficiary of Nigerian mentality of praising successful criminals. E-money is not a musician yet more famous than KCEE.
Some people keep update of E-money instagram post.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by favelli(m): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hmm, kcee has always been a fake azz niggarr to me so wouldn't be surprised, always doing hard to impress with his outfits like a kid who fell into money or something... calling out hushipuppy that efcc should be on his tail lol I mean what about him.. read some shiit awhile ago about kcee winning a Grammy in the nearest future yeah right I guess when YungThug becomes USA president that could happen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by danduj(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Your bae uploaded a picture of her kissing another guy, but because u re using airtel free Facebook with out picture you commented "Nice one bae, keep it up.
Ode don't go and subscribe

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Awoo88: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
This harry song no get single sense. Going on the offensive will not help you against someone you signed a contract with. I'll Wayne is still paying for daring birdman. He can't sing without paying birdman. Even dbang with all his fame have to lay low for a while and up till now, he cannot perform any mohit song without permission. Na sense dem take dey lick hot soup.

10 Likes

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Afam4eva(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Respect55:
Still beats my imagination as to why KCee doesn't want to let matters lie. Has he actually been feeling on Harrysong's labour?
Will you keep quiet. I think it's high time i nip this assertion in the bud because when a lie goes on for to long, it starts looking like the truth. We've known Kcee for decades from his days in the group KC Presh and even after he went solo he released great hits before he knew who Harrysong was. So, i don't understand how he fed from Harrysong's labour. How many hits has Harrysong dropped if he's as good as being touted. I think he needs to humble himself because he's still up and coming.

9 Likes

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by lonelydora: 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Does anyone still call kcee for show? Kcee was riding on E-money's fame and Harry Song's talent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by EmyLeo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
lol...kcee is an idiot .. grin

mehnn,dz harrysong's manager no get chill atall.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
me nd ma niqqa have taken a decision

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said / Toke Makinwa Stuns In Alluring Photos / Akah Nnani Reveals His Daughter’s Face On Her 1st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.