Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Is It Advicable To Jailbreak Your Ps4?? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is It Advicable To Jailbreak Your Ps4?? (3319 Views)

Great News!!! Jailbreak Your PS4(5.05) & PS3 Consoles: No Hardware Manipulation / Get Your PS4 Chipped Plus Free Games / Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advicable To Jailbreak Your Ps4?? by FrancisAdl(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hello my fellow gamers,
I just bought my PS4 1tb from amazon and I'm wondering if it's ideal to jailbreak or hack it, considering the cost of CDs these days due to the exchange rate. Need your advice.

Thanks!
Re: Is It Advicable To Jailbreak Your Ps4?? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
FrancisAdl:
Hello my fellow gamers,
I just bought my PS4 1tb from amazon and I'm wondering if it's ideal to jailbreak or hack it, considering the cost of CDs these days due to the exchange rate. Need your advice.

Thanks!

You can't jailbreak the ps4 *yet* it's not just possible *yet*

1 Like

Re: Is It Advicable To Jailbreak Your Ps4?? by FrancisAdl(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
justscorchone:

You can't jailbreak the ps4 *yet* it's not just possible *yet*

Uhm, i have 2 friends who have done it already. I just don't want to dive in yet without knowing the pros and cons
Re: Is It Advicable To Jailbreak Your Ps4?? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
FrancisAdl:

Uhm, i have 2 friends who have done it already. I just don't want to dive in yet without knowing the pros and cons

I think what you meant was game share,or? Please find out more details from your friend
Re: Is It Advicable To Jailbreak Your Ps4?? by Terryindeed: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Oga PS4 hacking can been done only in Brazil, not in Naija. Be careful, I believe you bought it expensively.
Re: Is It Advicable To Jailbreak Your Ps4?? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2017
grin

Kuku do am and then login to psn

1 Like

Re: Is It Advicable To Jailbreak Your Ps4?? by FrancisAdl(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
I confirmed and it's actually game sharing, if anyone needs I can get you 6 new games for 30k
Re: Is It Advicable To Jailbreak Your Ps4?? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
FrancisAdl:
I confirmed and it's actually game sharing, if anyone needs I can get you 6 new games for 30k

Would you also provide psn+ subscription cos without that whoever you are sharing with won't be able to play the games.
Re: Is It Advicable To Jailbreak Your Ps4?? by FrancisAdl(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
justscorchone:

Would you also provide psn+ subscription cos without that whoever you are sharing with won't be able to play the games.

Don't worry about that, just bring your console and your 30k. You'll use your own account
Re: Is It Advicable To Jailbreak Your Ps4?? by psxexploits: 3:56am On Jan 24, 2020
Hey man, I have found a real PS4 Jailbreak. By installing this jailbreak you can easily install and enjoy tons of games for Free. It supports almost all console versions. It also works with the latest firmware version. Moreover, It also allows the compatibility feature by which you can enjoy PlayStation 3 games without paying a penny at PS Store. It worked for me. I hope it will work for you too.
[url][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How Do I Install Pes 2016 To My Pc Freely? / Download Efootball Pes 2020 Iso File For Ppsspp Android / Steam Deck. SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.