Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,006 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance (35563 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by jaido09: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
lalasticlala
No one tells a story like this chic...lol. Legend!
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by uzuede4(f): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
yomi007k:
grin

Bring Tosin to my place for deliverance.

I will deliver her in 24hrs. Lol
Bad guy spoted[email]
yomi007k:
grin

Bad guy spoted[/email]
yomi007k:
grin

Bad guy spoted
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by RaeMystix: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
BEENUEL:
[size=15pt]The girl is simply a Nymphomaniac embarassed...and her Parent thought she is suffering from (lame believes)

And the twitter user... undecided, she might be one-a Nympho, Shey because her tracks are hidden

Who is with me, This Twitter girl is 100% a Nairalander, those meme ain't for Ordinary Nigerians.
[/size]

She stated she is "Glad she stayed in Nigeria, cos of the Jerry Springer shi"
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by BEENUEL(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
RaeMystix:

She stated she is "Glad she stayed in Nigeria, cos of the Jerry Springer shi"

[size=15pt]an you believe the crap?.......perhaps staying outside Nigeria doesn't mean, you don't have access to NL... [/size]
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Jayson1: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
wadetaw202:

Kindly shut up, pastor's slave. Who doesn't know that your pastor's are as rotten as they come
Now i see the amnesiac tiddler is so pained and frustrated. cheesy Now run along you witless nematode

3 Likes

Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Orikinla(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
She is a generous cheerful giver. grin
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Laveda:
16? she's young oh lipsrsealed

I was 15 and Bose was 13 when we started things, so a 16yr old girl ain't young
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by samsam2019: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
yomi007k:
grin

Oga, you'll need to be delivered from her when she's done with you grin
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Decryptor(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Girls from that side start early na! One girl called Bose in my street is just 19 but her punny is as wide as Abuja Airport/Lugbe Expressway by-pass
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by jaymichael(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Vanquay:
Fake news.com...All I could garner from this senseless story is the storyteller's username and she seems to have [b]a nice pair of tìts...Lemme go slide into her DMs.[/b]
True? Akant see it well. My phone screen is small like Nokia 1100.
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Olowo1940: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
God shall judge. Deliver me and my home from weaked and evil world
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by emmaadigun(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
The 16 year old girl was taken by her parents to a Celestial church for deliverance after she was caught sleeping with some of their street boys - Charles, Barber, Emeka, Baba Tomi, Yomi from Bet9ja shop, just name them.

Strongly relieved that finally, their daughter was going to return home a changed person after the deliverance, the parents were shocked when their daughter was thrown back home because she ended up sleeping with the pastor's son, one of the church elders and the church guitarist!

Tweets continue after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/16-year-old-girl-church-deliverance-sleeps-pastor-son-elder-guitarist.html
.......there is God ooooo.......which kind deliverance be this one ooooo.....
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by luminouz(m): 12:39am On Dec 03, 2016
Blurryface:
16 years and already shagged more than 20 men and my aunty is 35 yrs and has never seen an erect dick in her life.
Really? Ur aunty? Can I see her pix....just for deliverance sakes! grin
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by wadetaw202: 1:16am On Dec 03, 2016
Jayson1:
Now i see the amnesiac tiddler is so pained and frustrated. cheesy Now run along you witless nematode

Looks like you just heard the word "frustrated " today, hence your thoughtless way of using it.

At least, you didn't deny that you are a pastor worshipper. Hope you are already gathering the tithe to give ur pastor tomorrow. It is your pastor's destiny to fly in planes, while it is your destiny to walk barefooted to church.
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by jacob74gado: 3:41am On Dec 03, 2016
Only God Can Save That Girl. The Family Have To Be Prayerful. As For That Pastors Son And Elder. May God Forgive Them All And All Others That Have Sex With The Girl.
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by SHOCK7(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
rheether:
So this mgbeke wants us to believe this hoe story?
What's does mgbeke mean?ooh I do like your profile look. kiss
rheether:
What's does mgbeke mean?ooh I do like your profile look.
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by SHOCK7(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
rheether:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands / Pastors, Private Jets And Their Taxes By Joseph Edgar / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.